Sunday, May 23, 2021

Speak Right and See My Salvation!

 

Speak Right and I’ll Show You My Salvation

 

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet THOU SHALT BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL, to the sides of the pit. 

 

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: HE WAS CAST OUT INTO THE EARTH, and his angels were cast out with him. 

 

Psalms 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

 

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

 

2 Esdras 2:30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty.

 

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

 

Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

 

Tell me why is it that people are quick to say, "I lost” a friend or family member when they pass away?  WE ALL EXIST IN HELL, Satan's prison-complex.  Planet Earth is a part of it!  Do you understand what God is telling us in Revelation 12:9?  That is why so many demons are in this place!  They are awaiting the fire when their "stay of execution expires!  It is better to say, "Jesus just called and delivered another person from hell and imprisonment by slave-master devils.  He glorified another child into angelic beauty.  Another child of God joins the Family Reunion feast above!  Learn to SPEAK CORRECTLY and others will see your LIGHT!

 

Psalms 50:23  Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God. 

 

Luke 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found. 

 

THIS "BIG PARTY" is "the salvation God is showing you" here and NOW!  No one is really dead. Like the butterfly leaving its cocoon, we discard our skin and bones that cannot enter Paradise, and we enter in as living spirits with a brand new name and a powerful angelic body dressed in white!

 

You HAVE NOT LOST ANYONE!  FATHER-GOD JUST CALLED HIS SON OR DAUGHTER SPIRIT-CHILD HOME TO ATTEND "THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES", Zechariah 14:16  You do understand that "your body is the temple, or tabernacle of God”, don't you?  2 Corinthians 6:16.  He is calling all His “little tabernacles” Home for FAMILY REUNION!  Say, "Amen"!

 

One More thing. do you remember, "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies", Psalms 23:5?  Devils ride on all men using us as transportation and to avoid falling through solid matter. Matthew 12:43-45. 

 

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 

 

So welcome to the table!   I hope you enjoy your meal!  Time to get in the right mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZK8vC8KQY

No comments:

Post a Comment