Saturday, May 15, 2021

Judgment Matters

Judgment Matters

 

Today Father-God opened up my ear while I was cat-napping.  When you get my age (77+) you understand that.  I heard one of the demons that hang onto my body "PRAYING".  That was a surprise, because you do not think that demons will acknowledge God, let alone pray to Him!  But more surprising is what he was saying.  He thanked God for every disease and sickness that happened to me during my lifetime!  My reaction was, "WHAT"?!!  But devils are vengeful and they believe in "pay back"!  I have thanked God and praised Him for judging and damning that entire family of evil spirits, banning them to hell, and terminating all of them in the lake of fire where they will disappear forever.  Devils know about this habit of praise that I give to Father-God the Supreme Judge.  They despise me for all that.  So Father opened my ears to let me hear how they were "getting back" at me!  If you attack these bastards, they will make every attempt to repay you.

 

2 Samuel 23:6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands: 7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place. 

 

Attacking devils is not for the faint of heart, or the unprotected!  But I can do this because doing so is part of "my job-description" from my Father.  God is around me like a mighty tower.

 

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them. 

 

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD. 

 

Anyone who deliberately attacks Satan and his forces, better be "fenced in iron with the business end of a spear" for protection.  I just want you to understand Ephesians 6:12 is REAL!!

 

Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

 

You cannot take on any authority except what God assigns to you.  Out of billions and billions of children, so many that they cannot be counted, God chose ONLY ONE SON to save  all of us.  You know that is Jesus!  There is also ONLY ONE SON Father chose to DAMN THE POWERS OF DARKNESS.  That is why I do what I do and I am still ALIVE!  All that the kingdom of devils can do is "pray to God AGAINST ME"!  Prince Michael is with me, so my body is still intact and I am not in pieces!, Daniel 12:1, Revelation 19:11-15.  “BIG MIKE" is my sharp sword and point of God's spear.  I can blast away at Babylon and Lucifer all I want, any time I want!


1 comment:

  1. Meet "MY GANG

    II Esdras 13:13 1 2 THE SEVEN DAYS PASSED; and the next night I had a dream. In my dream, 3 a wind came up out of the sea and set the waves in turmoil. And this wind brought a human figure rising from the depths, and as I watched this man came flying with the clouds of heaven. Wherever he turned his 4 eyes, everything that they fell on was seized with terror; and wherever the sound of his voice reached, all who heard it melted like wax at the touch of fire. 5 Next I saw an innumerable host of men gathering from the four winds 6 of heaven to wage war on the man who had risen from the sea. I saw that 7 the man hewed out a vast mountain for himself, and flew up on to it. I tried to see from what quarter or place the mountain had been taken, but I 8 could not. Then I saw that all who had gathered to wage war against the 9 man were filled with fear, and yet they dared to fight against him. When he saw the hordes advancing to attack, he did not so much as lift a finger 10 against them. He had no spear in his hand, no weapon at all; only, as I watched, he poured what seemed like a stream of fire out of his mouth, a 11 breath of flame from his lips, and a storm of sparks from his tongue. All of them combined into one mass ---the stream of fire, the breath of flame, and the great storm. It fell on the host advancing to join battle, and burnt up every man of them; suddenly all that enormous multitude had disappeared, leaving nothing but dust and ashes and a reek of smoke. I was dumbfounded at the sight.

    Here is another picture of my Support Team:

    Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 
    The Marriage Supper of the Lamb6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 

    ReplyDelete