Friday, May 21, 2021

A Few Questions for Demonic Prisoners

A Few Questions for Convicted Demonic Prisoners

 

HEADLINE:

 

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change.  My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations.

 

 

I have a few questions for all devils everywhere.  What did you hope to achieve in your rebellion against God’s rule and authority when you existed in Heaven?  He has ALL POWER and nothing can exist unless He IMAGINES IT INTO EXISTANCE BY THOUGHT!   YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE MADE WAR WITH HIM with very little knowledge about Him.  You compounded your first mistake by attacking, possessing and attempting to destroy His human children, who are being cycled through your prison-complex in the Earth, Revelation 12:7-9.  Creator God HAS “USED YOU” to help Him in the education and training of His children to teach them to make the best choices in life, GOOD rather than evil, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Romans 8:18-23.  You are NEGATIVE, EVIL TOOLS being used by Creator-God in that process.  In Enoch 10:8-10, 21-22, God shows you, all the energy you exert in your war will FAIL.  He will not destroy any of His children with you, when He executes your invisible family.  The punishment exacted then shall be carried out!  The absolute END OF THE MATTER was revealed in the beginning, or in Enoch’s time.

 

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

 

2 Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

 

2 Baruch 19:4 Now regarding everything that is, it is I that judge, but do not thou take counsel in thy soul 5 regarding these things, nor afflict thyself because of those which have been. For now it is the consummation of time that should be considered, whether of business, or of prosperity, or of shame, 6 and not the beginning thereof. Because if a man be prospered in his beginnings and shamefully 7 entreated in his old age, he forgets all the prosperity that he had. And again, if a man is shamefully entreated in his beginnings, and at his end is prospered, he remembereth not again his evil 8 entreatment. And again hearken: though each one were prospered all that time all the time from the day on which death was decreed against those who transgress, and in his end was destroyed, in vain would have been everything.'

 

The Archangel, Michael, revealed in a conversation with his fellow Archangel, Raphael, that neither man nor angel will be destroyed in their execution.  ONLY DEMONS will be executed as the Judge previously RULED before casting them down to hell and the Earth below.

 

Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 

 

YOU cannot add humans to YOUR penalty because you hate and despise them!!

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea: 

 

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 

 

Consider the AGREEMENT between the text in Isaiah 66 above and what God told Enoch back in the beginning of man’s trek on planet Earth:

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; FOR ALL SOULS ARE PREPARED TO ETERNITY, BEFORE THE FORMATION OF THE WORLD.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

 

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?  4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

 

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

 

Since my Father, Creator-God “changes not”, and whatever He does “IS FOREVER”, you are on a fool’s errand, if you think you can convince Him to “destroy just one” of His children with you, when you are ERASED by FIRE!  My Father REAPS WHAT HE SOWS!  Those He did not sow will be rooted out!  That means all those He plants in flesh and blood as men, He retrieves and loses none. 

 

Matthew_15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

 

You better think again devils.  All the resistance you have done is another part of Father’s will while backing away from yet another part of His will.  That is the message of our HEADLINE text!

 

Devils reasoned:

 

Wisdom of Solomon 2:12 Let us lay a trap for the just man; he stands in our way, a check to us at every turn; he girds at us as law-breakers, and calls us traitors to our up 13 bringing. He knows God, so he says; he styles himself "the servant of the 15 Lord". He is a living condemnation of all our ideas. The very sight of him is an affliction to us, because his life is not like other people's, and his ways 16 are different.  He rejects us like base coin, and avoids us and our ways as we were filth; he says that the just die happy, and boasts that God is his 17 father. Let us test the truth of his words, let us see what will happen to 18 him in the end; for if the just man is God's son, God will stretch out a hand 19 to him and save him from the clutches of his enemies.  Outrage and torment are the means to try him with, to measure his forbearance and learn 20 how long his patience lasts. Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for on his own showing he will have a protector.' 21 So they argued, and very wrong they were; blinded by their own malevolence, 22 they did not understand God's hidden plan; they never expected that holiness of life would have its recompense; they thought that innocence 23 had no reward. But GOD CREATED MAN FOR IMMORTALITY, and made him 24 THE IMAGE OF HIS ETERNAL SELF; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

 

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the CREATURE SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE BONDAGE OF CORRUPTION (from your hands) INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD!

 

Let’s face it devils, death is only necessary “CIRCUMCISION”, a step which frees the human spirit from the clay cocoon containing it, which cannot enter Paradise, Ecclesiastes 12:7.  By killing men you have helped Father reap His wheat fields of mankind.  Be sure and “thank your mother, Babylon, for her service” to Creator-God (Revelation 18:24),  Tell her, “John sent you” with this message. (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment