Friday, May 28, 2021

His Story: "i, l, u, s" is the Path I use

 

His Story: “i, l, u, s” is the Path I Use

 

HEADLINE

 

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

 

 

 

The Teacher taught me “letters” early this morning  He showed me His story, and our story using letters of the alphabet that describe the path He took.

 

I.  (i) God is “I AM”, The First, and singular Living One.  Now we come to “e pluribus unum”  “Out of one came many”.  He got tired of being by Himself.  And being all-wise, He PLANNED to make a FAMILY.  First He made a Wife to be “Mother of the Living”, and together, they built so many twin “pairs” just like them that they cannot be counted.  Next major problem, how to make them sentient and independent with character just like their own?  Father PLANNED to send us down to a pit-prison to face-off against imprisoned NEGATIVE TOOLS to teach us to make the “best choices”.  He would seal quality of character in us after our tour in hell is complete.

 

2. (l) Planting so many children in the clay soil of planet Earth will form an upper case “L” extending from the Throne to the clay fields of Earth.  Men get a NJEGATIVE “exercise” on an “obstacle course”.  It continues for an average of 70 years.  Each child begins his trek as it were in the east following the path of the sun.  Then it goes to the west; it sets and then seems to go down.  The trek from East to West that the children make forms the upper case  letter, “L”.  As you know “El” is Father’s name. and He co-lives the life on Earth with each child as He said, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”!

 

3. “u”. An unseen event happens at sundown.  The son-sun seems to disappear, leaving skin and bones behind, which cannot PASS OVER.  They return to clay, Ecclesiastes 12:7.  The living spirit son or daughter spirit is UPLIFTED by the Father and the Son to Paradise for RENEWAL Jeremiah 18:1-6.  At sundown, the calling voice of the SON-SUN , Jesus Christ, causes the “REDEEMED SPIRIT” offspring to make a VERY QUICK RISE like a lightning flash to God’s Barn in Paradise. 

 

Here is how God showed Peter the same story in another way.  Can you see the quick U-turn?!

 

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 

 

4. “s”. The return from the West on Earth is to the East side of Paradise is a “cross-over” and they span the Throne Room area.  This part of the journey forms the letter, ”S”.

 

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 

 

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 0 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. 33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. 36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

 

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 

 

Now what does this message tell you?  Do you want to understand the the Father’s teaching protocol?  You need to understand “letters” of the alphabet in order to read!  Here is what God showed me early this morning: “i, l, u, s” means. “I AM “, El, (Creator-God), your Father.  All of you “U”  “little ones” turn up and become “US”, the FAMILY of God .  We all become ONE again with Father in the final analysis!

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

“I, l” to “u,s” shows us the path Father leads His FAMILY through so we can achieve perfection.

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment