Wednesday, May 5, 2021

All Things Are Yours

 

All Things Are Yours

 

HEADLINE:

1 Corinthians 3:21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours, 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

 Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

 

I heard some Christian religionists advising the faithful!  They said, “Receive it and believe it!  Name it and claim it”!  OK!!  I am claiming my ETERNAL INHERITANCE and POSSESSIONS “TODAY”, right there and right NOW!  I claim Creator-God, the Supreme Judge, as my Father-Teacher, friend and protector.  He is my Foundation in whom I dwell!  I also claim His Wife, Mother Wisdom, as my “Mom”, friend, Counselor, and Comforter.  Everything that God made IS MINE!  Every child they created is my “personal property” and “possession”.  They are mine forever to be my sisters and brothers.  I will not lose one of them!  None will be destroyed with devils in their fiery execution phase of the Great Judgment!  I claim all the 24 Elders, God’s First Family, as mine!  I claim all 12 Archangels as my possessions to be my brothers and friends forever.  I stake a claim on Jesus, too!  He is my friend, my Savior and Redeemer.  Because of his FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS, no sins committed by man can be charged to us!  I submit that Jesus’ blood ERASED all SIN with which men born in future days on Earth would be involved.  I lay claim on all the infant spirits still in the Chamber of Stars waiting to be placed in human wombs to become men on Earth.   They are asleep now, but that is beside the point.  I am claiming all of them as my little brothers and sisters even though they are unaware of me!  I claim all the Heavenly Virtues as my dear sisters, the Virtues of Heaven!  I give honor to them for tirelessly protecting me in my war with devils in this life.  No matter what the situation, they stood with me.  I love them for that as well as their GREAT PATIENCE!!   I claim all the male angels as wonderful brothers and friends, who also valiantly stood by us to help us in our times of trial, captivity, and betrayal by devils.  They are honorable possessions, and they are MINE FOREVER.  It is good that Father created all of us IMMORTAL, like Himself!   “Forever” is such a long, timeless state of being!   I also claim Paradise as my Home and all that is in God.   It is my reward for being born as a son of God.  I am keeping it as my Family Heritage for all eternity.  Because we are all created IMMORTAL like both Parents, we have a great time of joy coming, when I come Home.  The Feast of Tabernacles is a Biblical way of saying “FAMILY REUNION”!  There are so many of us!  We are like the stars in multitude, and like the grains of sand on the seashore..  We will have a perpetual time of reunion-joy and love wherever we go.  Speaking of that wonderful celebration, on Earth many celebrations are initiated with a celebratory “bonfire”!  And not to be denied, I have claimed the Powers od Darkness, Lucifer and Babylon, and their order of demons, to be the “kindling” in and for our bonfire.  No one can alter my decision in this matter.  It is my prerogative to set the fire and burn whoever and whatever I want.  I have made my decision as their judge!  What?  You did not know that I am an ORDAINED JUDGE with Heavenly Court AUTHORITY??  I claim all devils and only devils to serve for “bonfire”s purposes!  I choose all human beings on planet Earth right now at this very moment, to join me in Paradise as honored guests and family members, and to enjoy Family Reunion as beloved brothers and sisters! 

 

You may ask, “WHO is this guy down in the pit of hell, who is wearing flesh and blood as a mortal man?  And he is making such bold and cheeky CLAIMS”?  I am a man, who has never seen my true face.  I do not know my true name, and I cannot say that I have seen the face of God!  I have not heard the language of Heaven spoken in my natural ears.  I know “my place” in OUR FAMILY, and I respond according to my God-given role in this life!  Here are my “credentials”: Jeremiah 50:43-45, Jeremiah 51:20-24, Psalms 91:9-16, Revelation 10:7-11, Psalms 50:16-23. Daniel 12:4, 8-9.  This matter is between the powers of darkness, my Father, and me.  “It’s our thing, and we do what we want to do!  You can’t tell me who to sock it to”!

 

Wait a minute!  The HEADLINE says, this is specifically for “HE THAT OVERCOMETH”!   You are still on Earth with the rest of the humans!  You have not “COME OVER” to Heaven like all of us above!  How do you get such a privilege to say this stuff?  Answer: Have you read what the Book says about “the grounded staff”? 

 

 Isaiah 30:30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones. 31 For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod. 32 And, in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.

 

Moses carried a shepherd’s staff or rod to ward of predators who attempt to kill and eat sheep.  Father also has a human staff in His hands in the END-TIME.  My feet are on the ground, or on Earth, but I am also a "staff person" just as teachers in a school are also called faculty and staff-members.  I work with Father-God, Mother-Zion, Jesus, the Archangels, and the Heavenly Host-Witnesses.  I am “one of them”.  I am counted with the Heavenly Hosts as "grounded staff" by and for my Father.  Therefore I boldly do what I do without hesitancy; no remorse and no regrets.  Like Jesus always said, “Fear not”!  It’s all about Father’s Love!   And God is LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment