Sunday, August 18, 2024

Whatever God Does

 Whatever God Does

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

 

How many of you agree with that statement?  Let's give it a few good qualifications.  What if we say the qualifier, "If it is according to His will and purpose"?  Our statement of faith is now this: "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, or any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him, if it is according to His will and purpose".  So Ecclesiastes 3:14 is very believable when we reveal the “qualifying condition”.  It must be according to His will and purpose.  Let's take this “new statement of faith” for a ride and see what it can do.

 

Wisdom of Solomon 1:12 Do not stray from the path of life and so court death; 13 do not draw disaster on yourselves by your own actions. For God did not make death, and takes no pleasure in the destruction of any living thing; 14 he created all things that they might have being. The creative forces of the world make for life; there is no deadly poison in them. Death is not king on 15 16 earth, for justice is immortal

 

God made you in the beginning and SEALED His face on you.  According to Solomon, you are a "FOREVER likeness" of Himself.  God is IMMORTAL, and since you are a small piece cut (cell) off from His Own Person, that means you are immortal, too, and you cannot die!

 

Deuteronomy 32:39 \See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

 

You might say, “Men have been dying in every generation after the fiasco in the Garden of Eden with the Serpent”.  Surely you do remember, “In the day that you eat it, you shall surely die”!  And Adam and Eve both died before they were one day old.  Remember one day in that period was like 1000 earthly years, 2 Peter 3:8.  And Adam was 930 years old when he died, Genesis 5:5.  If you are a carnal man, and you reason like a natural man, you might hastily conclude that Solomon wrote a mistake.  Perhaps he was not being led by God in his thought process.  What am I missing here?  I know holy men spoke and wrote under the unction of the Holy Spirit!

 

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

 

 Aha!  I found the missing “puzzle piece”.  Enoch had it in his written testimony. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

 

Man is a two-part being of 1) visible flesh and blood nature, and 2) of invisible spirit nature hidden inside the human body.  So when Jesus calls a man by his “true God-given name” found written in the “Book of life”, (1) the visible clay-cocoon body falls down on the spot where it  heard Jesus’ voice, and the (2) invisible spirit flies away and returns to the Father who planted it on Earth.

 

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

 

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

 

Jesus taught us about unclean spirits riding our bodies, Revelation 12:1-4, 17.  When men die, demons are the allegoric “rich men” that are left behind to fall in hell.  That is what the parable of Lazarus and the rich man explains.  So a man who is called with 8 devils clinging to his body results in one spirit offspring REDEEMED, and 8 demons left behind and ignored by Michael’s reaping angels.

 

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 4 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

 

Here is a lesson from Proverbs:

 

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

 

When you are reading the scriptures, you must be mindful of the fact that we all carry demons on our bodies.  Devils hate the Word of God!  Check this out:

 

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: 9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

 

They do not care who you are. Even if you are Jesus, you will be challenged!

 

 Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.  2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.  (They failed!)

 

They just want to rest on you to stop their falling.  If they think they can control you, they will claim your body as “my house”.  It you pick up a Bible and start reading it, they will pretend to be the Holy Spirit and mislead you as “they interpret the scriptures for you”.  God also showed me that “I cannot believe every spirit” speaking in my head (the secret place of the Most High).

 

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

 

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

 

A Holy Spirit sent from God will always “prove all things” by the scriptures”.

 

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

 

John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

 

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

 

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

 

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

 

This is the way Heaven speaks to me, via the Word of God.  I wondered why devils made no fuss after God transfigured Jesus before Peter, James and John, and also when God made a beam of light shine out of my arm.  He just didn’t tell me the answer and expect me to believe it.  He showed me the answer in the scriptures, Enoch 10:4-7.  He spoke to me by His Word to Enoch.

 

Enoch 10:4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6, 7 not see light.

 

When we consider the temptation scene for Jesus in Matthew 4, you must be careful because devils will quote scriptures too, to confuse you as you study.  Always be prayerful to your Father and ask for His guidance.  He has promised to be with us always, even to the end of the world.

 

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. :6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment