Thursday, August 8, 2024

One God and Father of All

 One God and Father of All

  

HEADLINE:

Matthew 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

 

You do know that Word spoken by Jesus!  “God practices what He preaches”!  He told us to love our (human) enemies.  Men cannot see demons.  All we can see is our fellow-man to whom some feel no kinship, and no familial relationship.  But all men are our brethren, and we all have “One Father”, namely, God Himself.  Did not all nations of mankind descend from Adam and Eve?   It takes a bit of time and faith for men to grasp, buy, and believe this light.  I guess it is time to explain “us” by using “E Pluribus Unum”!  It is Latin meaning “out of many one” referring to our national bond of many people to form one nation.  This time we will reverse the direction.  Out of “One Father-Creator” and God everything has come forth!

 

God said we must "love all men as we each love our self"!  From very small portions (cells) of His own person, God first created His Family.  The very first division of Himself is a female counter-part with breasts.  She became El Shaddai, also known as Mother Wisdom, Zion, and Jerusalem.  She was tasked to “build” the spirit children in Her womb.  God had Her write the “blue-prints” for each offspring they agreed to make exactly as He specified, Psalms 139.  She had her own “book of records” for all the children She was tasked to construct.  That record is Her own personal “Book of Life”.  All the children are “twin” pairs, replicates of themselves and “made after their likeness”.  You are to learn from this, that “God is a Spirit”, and so are all the twin pairs Mother made according to Order.  We are also IMMORTAL … just like our Parents.   In Psalm 82:6-8, Father tells us, ”I have said ye are gods and all of you are children of the Most High”.  In Psalms 87, God informs us that all nations of men on Earth were first born in Heaven as off-(springs) of Mother Wisdom.  We are commanded to love every man as we love ourselves.  Each man is a small container (cell) of Father’s life substance, and as such, it can never perish, nor be destroyed.  Of course men do not know this information.  “Whatever we do, or do not do to the least man, God says, “ye have done it, or not done it unto me”.  Now some one might ask how is that?  “I dwell in them and walk in them”, He has already replied!  Your bodies are My temple, I Corinthians 6:18-19.

 

We are all planted on an obstacle course, the Earth-stage, with invisible opponents (demons) that some do not believe exist.  We are required to “battle them” in life and death situations as “God tests our love for Him” by how we treat our fellow-man.  Men have no way of knowing who we are, or where we came from.  And all throughout human history men have debated over this very issue.  What a test this is!  Gradually as the generations passed by, God planted clues among men that reveal this critical information.  He gave “bits and pieces of the Word puzzle” to special priests, prophets, and wise men.  One must be wise enough to discover that we are in “His ASSIZE”, Ecclesiastes 1:13..  But no man can know any of this unless Father selects him and enlightens him about the subject matter.  As far as I know, only one Son was selected and given the capability to open and read God’s SEALED BOOK.  That is Jesus Christ, Father’s Lamb, Revelation 5:1-8.  We are all disguised in flesh and blood stage-clothes and face masks.  Our true glory (we shine as lights) is hidden from us and we do not see our true faces.  We do not hear our true names spoken in this prison-house of hell.  Who knew that as children of God, we each have a special personal ID number, name, and pairing (twin) number? Psalms 147:4.  So He gives us an average of 70 years each to battle devils and learn, who we are, and why we are all catching so much hell, Psalms 90:9-10.  “Love my enemy”?  Humans are not my enemies?!  I have learned that, “All men are individual containers of Your life” wearing stage-clothes that do not shine!  We are Your individual BODY CELLS walking around on planet Earth.  Collectively we are “Your human SHOES” that You dwell in and walk in on your footstool, Isaiah 66:1!  It appears that devils have made mankind flunk in our generations of this “love-test”.  We never understood that YOU ARE MANKIND in disguise!  Matthew 11:25-27, 25:31-46.

 

How God's Stars (Children) Were Born

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else.

 

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

 

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (This is a reference to our battle with devils inside their prison-chamber).

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. :8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her

 

12 pairs of these were presented to Mother to teach Her how to be a "Mom".  These became God's "first Family, know today as the "24 Elders"., Revelation 4:4-5.  All the other infant seedling spirits became Mother’s “birth-water”, held as a kind of pool, which also became the “Chamber of Stars”.   From time to time Father as “the Husbandman” takes a handful of these and sows them in the wombs of His human daughters, His clay-fields on planet Earth. All women that become mothers on Earth become pregnant in the same way that Mary became pregnant with Jesus.  The Holy Spirit (Father, the Husbandman) planted the infant seed into her womb and she began to build a body for the infant spirit child.  Jesus was born as Father’s  CHAMPION.  Just as the Philistines (on behalf of devils) challenged Israel, God accepted a challenge with devils over the status of mankind.  If devils defeat him, then they will abide and keep control over men.  But if he defeats them, all that he promised to do to them will happen!  “ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED AND REDEEMED”.  All LOSERS will be destroyed in the lake of fire in the execution phase of the Great Judgment, Isaiah 14:12, 21-22.  You know how this ends!  Despite Jesus’ warning, devils “lifted him up on a cross”.  The rest of the warning is in process.  As fast as men take their last breath, they are drawn up by God to Paradise!

 

Since all men are really TRUE BRETHREN and “Family”, isn’t our HEADLINEexactly what God is doing?!  Who are God’s enemies??  Does He not provide seats, houses, and transportation for them to ease their “falling”, for them to find a little rest in hell??  God is long suffering, and He has not burned them to nothing (yet), and He has given them time to think about their actions in case one, or some of them get a change of heart and repents of his rebellion.  How much time has passed by since they were kicked out of Heaven and attacked Adam and Eve?!  I would say many, many years have passed.  So if the original “fallen angels“ do not repent, then perhaps one or more of their progeny might think about his ways and find a change of heart.  Thus far no demon has changed his mind, and said, “It is better to serve and obey the Creator”.  They are all just like their parents, Lucifer and Babylon.

 

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

 

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

 

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for “One” is your Father, which is in heaven.

 

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

 

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

 

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

 

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me, I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

 

Isaiah 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price, nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

 

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

 

Isaiah  66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

 

Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

 

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

 

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

 

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4  And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

 

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 niquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

 

II Esdras 2:38.. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.

 

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

I need a little help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVFe_J2zfI

No comments:

Post a Comment