Thursday, August 15, 2024

Because He Hides His Face

 Because He Hides His Face, No One Can See Any of Us

 

We will see the entire Family Revealed on "AT-ONE-MEN-T Day".  Another name for this time is the “Feast of Tabernacles"!

 

Secrets of Enoch 44 1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

 

Ode of Solomon 8:14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

 

definition of "seal"

noun

an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity:

Without the seal, the certificate is useless.

 

a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like:

The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.

 

the impression so obtained:

It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.

 

a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression:

Part of his job was stamping the lawyer's seal next to each of her signatures.

 

from Dictionary.com

 

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

 

I cannot see God.  I also cannot see you, or me.   God said to Solomon, “On their faces I set my seal”.  We were sealed at our creation, so that we are hidden from one another even while in clay flesh and blood. “God made all of His children in the image of His face”, and He likes HIDING HIS FACE.  Now I understand why I have never seen my “true face”.  Our real “mugs” are all sealed up from all eyes.  Men are dressed in clay-suits and we wear clay-mask faces, which resemble men.  Our glory is covered in clay.  As time goes by, He ages it and gives us wrinkles and grey hair.  On earth humans change constantly.  Sweet infant babies may turn into massive six-footers with hair growing out everywhere!  Have you ever tried looking at the sun?  I did, and I failed at it.  The sun is so bright that you have to turn away your glance very quickly.  The glory of God has been described as “brighter than the sun in glory”.

 

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

 

 

II Hermas I:1-3, "First of all believe that there is One God who created and framed all things from nothing into a being.  He comprehends all things and is only immense, NOT TO BE COMPREHENDED BY ANY.  Who can neither be defined by any words, nor conceived by the mind,"

 

Look at the word , "immense".  What do you see?

 

I'm - men -se(e)

 

Each human has a personal version of my face sealed on him.  This authenticates him as my child. As long as he abides on Earth as human, the light of his glory will remain turned off.  You can understand better the meaning of Jesus' Word,

 

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

 

John 10:30  I and my Father are one.

 

Also, we can now understand more clearly Jesus' response to the disciples when they asked him to, "show us the Father":

 

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

 

Jesus also in his days on Earth had one version of Father's face as his personal human face.  Once we understand Father's work as "Clay Master", His Words make more sense to our unlearned minds.

 

Our true faces are in His likeness.  So in keeping with this light, each man is also hidden from all eyes, too, even our own!  The clay flesh and blood covers our glory. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

 

Enoch told us what happens when we attain the bright-light glory that God created us to be.  Check this out:

 

Secrets of Enoch 22:4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

 

The glory of our Parents is “turned off “ as long as we abide as men on Earth...I look like my Father, but when I look into the mirror, all I see if my human, stage-role face that does not blaze with the glory of the sun.  But wait until I RISE up to glory!  At that time He will turn on my light and I will be seen as He created me to be by all above.  Remember what happened when “He turned on Moses’ face” just a little bit after giving him the Ten Commandments?  The children of Israel “lost it” and ran away in great fear.  That is another reason why our light is turned off.  Can you imagine all men going bonkers if He turned the light on in a group of them..  It would be bedlam with all those in the group running around and crying in fear of seeing one another as bright LIGHTS!  And another is that devils would be too afraid to attack and climb aboard our bodies to capture us and give us a NEGATIVE “exercise”, Ecclesiastes 1:13.  Devils cannot see the light of our glory.  That would be like a man looking directly at the sun!

 

When God was teaching me about his work and our glory, He showed me that I am a two-part being, a) flesh and blood, and b) spirit.  He was not going to simply tell me this fact and leave it at that.  I was in bed trying to sleep before I worked the evening shift in the lab.  I had pulled the covers over my head to block out light from the windows.  I was awakened and began to stir a bit in bed.  I opened my eyes a bit and I saw a 2-inch bright beam of light flash out of my arm.  I knew God was “dealing with me”.  So I shut my eyes and opened them again to see if the light would go away.  It was still there when I opened my eyes again.  So I figured He was just showing me that I am also spirit inside and He can turn any part of me on or off at His will.  Later on, I thought about the demons clinging to my body.  Since they hate God and me, why did they not at least make a fuss and go bonkers at this event?  I also thought about the disciples that witnessed Jesus’ transfiguration on the mountain.  Devils rode their bodies, too, but there is no record of devils protesting and cursing about this event.  Then God enlightened my understanding.  Check this out:

 

 Enoch 10:4 And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6, 7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

 

The Supreme Judge has cursed them, so that they cannot see light.  God always answers me by the Word.  So when I came across the correct answer about, “Why demons on my body failed to see God turn on the light in my arm”, He reminded me of my question.  He showed me the right answer.  He then rows the boat (Ark) to the barn of Heaven, Paradise.  In death, there is a reaping process that occurs.  Michael's angels take the spirits of men that God planted and has called along with the spirits of animals, birds, and fish into that “Old Ship of Zion”, Acts 10:9-16, 28. 

 

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 6 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

 

Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. :9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

 

Demonic tares are left to fall again.  The parable of Lazarus and the rich man is our example and light.

 

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

 

He will tell me my true name when I RISE.  I will forget my Earthly name and never identify with it again.  I will learn my personal number, pairing number, and Order of Angels to which I am assigned.  All of these things will happen for every one of us on the morning of "Atonement Day".  On that day, we will all be decked out in clean, white, linen and looking absolutely beautiful!

 

When I meet you, I will not see you as a “former earthling”.  No Earthly names, faces, or mentions will be allowed.  John P. Webb, formerly of planet Earth, the USA, and Buckeye, Arizona, will be forgotten and disappeared from HIS STORY.  Only “whoever I am” will be remembered forever as your brother.  I will not be looking for my earthly mother and dad.  They were only surrogates for Father-God and Mother Wisdom.  When God said, "Behold I make all things new", you see the extent and power of His Words.  I will be a glorious angel then.  Right now I have never seen my true face.  If He turned my face "ON" where I am now, everyone and everything would be affected by the brightness and glory!  We will have to meet somewhere on the "Sea of Glass" and exchange greetings and bond anew in our true Family.  Sometimes just talking about our glory to come makes me want to “get out of here right now”.  But every one has a number in Jesus' Book of Life.  He has to readout loud and call the names in the Order of their appearance on the pages where he is reading.  He cannot skip over other names and numbers to find my true name and number, because I am anxious and impatient!  We cannot escape hell until he comes to our true names and calls them.  Father will open your spirit ears.  You will hear that call, and we will catch up somewhere around Father's Throne!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment