Sunday, August 25, 2024

Addendum to God Is IMMENSE

Addendum: God Is IMMENSE

 

When I thought I could READ the Bible and understand it, the Spirit critiqued my skill-set and told me “Your depth-perception is not very good”!  By that he meant that I am missing light that is right before my eyes.  Take the word, "immense".  What is God saying to those who can "SEE"?

 

"I'm- men! See"!  I can prove it in the Word and by the Word.

 

A. "I will dwell in them and walk in them.  Flesh and blood men are His special shoes for moving about His footstool!

 

2 Corinthians_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

B. Whatever you do, or do not do to any man, you do it, or not do it unto Him!

 

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

 

C. In all our affliction He is afflicted.

 

Isaiah 63:9  In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

 

D. "I am the vine and ye are the branches".  The vine and the branches are one and the same plant.  "Without me you can do nothing" ...not even breathe!  Are you ready for the cherry on the top? 

 

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

E. John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

Check this out:

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. :5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

 

If you are a flesh and blood man, you have it made!  "I'M MEN  .. SEE"!  Collectively, individual men are the “cells” that constitute His Body on planet Earth.  The VINE is a collection of many cellular branches connected as one plant.  Wait until God gathers all His separate cell-parts together with Him in the Throne-room!  That will be the moment to remember forever!  The question now is, “Can you SEE”?


No comments:

Post a Comment