Saturday, December 17, 2022

When Will I See God

When Will I See God’s Face?


HEADLINE:


Secrets of Enoch 40 1 And now, my children, I know all things, for this is from the Lord's lips, and this my eyes have seen, from beginning to end. 2 I know all things, and have written all things into books, the heavens and their end, and their plenitude, and all the armies and their marchings. I have measured and described the stars, the great countless multitude of them. 3 What man has seen their revolutions, and their entrances? For not even the angels see their number, while I have written all their names. 


Secrets of Enoch 44 1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face, and he who vents anger on any man without injury, the Lord's great anger will 3 cut him down, he who spits on the face of man reproachfully, will be cut down at the Lord's great judgement. 4 Blessed is the man who does not direct his heart with malice against any man, and helps the injured and condemned, and raises the broken 5 down, and shall do charity to the needy, 


Ode of Solomon 7:3 For I have a helper, the Lord. 4 He hath caused me to know Himself, without grudging, by His simplicity: His kindness has humbled His greatness. 5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him:


2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 


Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 


Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. 


I guess I am like all of us.  I want to “see God face-to-face and also to see Mother Wisdom, who built us in Her womb”, too.  Father just told me that I am eager to accomplish something that NO  ANGEL HAS DONE YET!   After my parents brought me home after I was born at St. Mary’s Mercy Hospital in Gary, IN., I saw both parents and all my older siblings in the family.  WHY CAN’T I SEE FATHER-GOD, MOTHER WISDOM and the WHOLE FAMILY when I go to Heaven?  That request is where the problem arises.


All the scripture quotations you see are our HEADLINES that explain why I cannot see God immediately after I rise.  I cannot see our Mother right away either.  One of my greatest thrills is to see our FAMILY PORTRAIT!  I really want to see what we look-like in a group picture.  That is where the BIG, “Whoa down there, boy”, comes in.  Think about what I am asking for.  Our TOTAL NUMBERS are so VAST that no man can count them.  Adam and Ever were the first two planted in the clay soil of planet Earth and for all this time man has been on Earth, there are still infant spirit seedlings in the Chamber of Stars yet to come down to Earth.  God has not lied to demons, nor to us about our massive numbers.  Enoch wrote about the angels of glory, “For not even the angels see their number, while I have written all their names”


We also learned from math in school that, “the .whole is equal to the sum of all its parts”. This means that to see ALL OF GOD, I must see all the parts He divided Himself into.  All of God’s components equal “ONE” collectively.  He also gave each offspring a subtle variation of His and Mother’s face, and STAMPED it on each offspring and SEALED it on him.  This means I can’t see God until I see all the mug shots of all the children, many of whom are still hidden in the Chamber of Stars.  I also wanted to see “Mom” and I am also check-mated from seeing Her right away because of the massive number of twin pairs that She wanted.  I will have to see the faces of all my sisters She made first, and then eyeball Her standing before me.  Then I can say, 

“I have seen Mother Zion”.  By the same token, when I finally see my spirit face and I have met and bonded with all my angelic brothers, then I can say I have seen God.


God did give us a clue to unraveling part of this issue.  He told us, “Earth is my footstool, and I will dwell in and walk in men”.  In the GOOD NEWS, He told us men are His soul/sole shoes in whom He walks on planet Earth.  Need proof?  Jesus taught us, “what we do or do not do to the least human being, we also do or not do it to Him”.  God acknowledges Himself as the Living Spirit that constitutes the life of each human being.


For that reason our Father is the “inner man” hidden in the flesh of each person as we fight with devils in their prison chamber.  God is the HIGHEST Witness who has suffered every indignity that men have suffered while it was happening to them.  To Isaiah He said:


Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.


Those who rise up to glory void of this knowledge have a shocking surprise coming to them:


Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 


It is Creator-God, our Father, who has been suffering a non-stop pounding and bruising daily suffering the simultaneous blows the children feel who are abused daily.  To lessen the shock, Jesus advised his disciples to teach men to forgive the trespasses of one another and the trespasses of all men though-out all time.  He knew Father is disguised in each man on Earth and cannot be seen by human eyes, nor by the eyes of devils.


Since men die, and “ALL RISE” before the Supreme Judge in the Heavenly Court, the spirits of men must witness against our demonic accusers and render a verdict and decision about what they have been doing to God and to men.


Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:


Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 


Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 


Malachi 3:5  And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 


Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 


Psalms 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. 


I have already rendered my VERDICT and DECISION against them,


Joel 3:14  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. 


Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. 


Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them. 


Now let us go back and answer the title question, “When will I see God”?  First He showed me that I was asking a complicated question because of my ignorance about Him, the Family, and about myself.  He had to teach me about how He created us first, and let that be a basis for further questions.  The angels of glory have not seen our full numbers yet, because some infant-spirits are still spirit-seedlings hidden in the Chamber of Stars.  Add to them the numbers of men populating Earth at this moment.  When will all the numbers be assembled in ONE HUMONGOUS group?  That will be when Father does the final reaping of men from planet Earth in the absolute END.


2 Esdras 2:41 Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'


Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.


At that time all of us will be together participating in the “Feast of Tabernacles”, which is another way of saying our first Family Reunion with all fully mature and glorious angelic beings. 

 

I remember going to an Indiana University football game as a student there.  I was awestruck by the size of the crowd in the stands and that was nothing compared to our whole Family assembled upstairs in one place.  I know me, and I told my Father the spectacle of seeing us all together might cause me to pass out.  I asked that He give me strength to see what I asked Him to show me.  If I pass out at the sight of my own Family, I am worse off than “the little old lady who lived in a shoe”.  I want “my Dad” to save me from embarrassing myself.   To see us all in a single shot, one would need to get back a considerable distance away and then have a look/see.  Then He told me, “just look at the photos NASA took of the sun”.  Collectively, we all will look like that from a great distance, because our glory is like the radiance of the sun.  Beside that, all you guys would be able to guess who I am (and was) on Earth when and if you see one brother passing out just from looking at our Family photo.  I could be spared from a probative ID of who I am now on Earth, if there are other males losing consciousness at the sight.  But Father has said no one will need to be ashamed.  I expect He will prevent me from being a source of humor in that fashion.


Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 


I want to give thanks to Father-God right now before all the holy angels watching me write this document!  “Thank you, Lord, God Almighty, for being a shield around me when I attend the Great Feast”.  Even though I am a weak, wimp right now, you will protect me from sympathy and pity after I rise.  I will be among those praising You and Mother for giving us all “ONE” lovely Family gift!  Thanks to both of you!


Here is how Father dealt with John, one of Jesus’ disciples during the crucifixion.


Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

 

 "The Hymn of Christ"


 100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature. And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together. But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 

Once a Teacher, He is always a Teacher.  All men named John have a lot to learn, and so do all Toms’, Dicks’, and Harrys’!  Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment