Sunday, December 4, 2022

Armies in White Uniforms

 The Armies of the Lord

 

HEADLINE:

 

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

 

Well, one thing we can say about the armies of God is they all have “arms”.  The troops are “horsemen”.  And what do we see instantly in that last word?  God’s “horse-men” are His horses for riding as well as “MEN” on EARTH!  A real horse is a great beast that men use for work and transportation.  They are dumb animals with a lot of power and strength.  How do men get horses to do their bidding and go where they want them to go?  To control and direct the movement of horses, men put them in a head-dress, which fits over the horse’s full head.  It has reins on the right and left sides of a metal bit that fits in the animal’s mouth.  By pulling the reins to the left or right turns the horse’s head in those directions.  Horses will go in the direction that the head turns.  Farmers are adept at leading horses in this manner. 

 

God’s horses are MEN!  But the principles of leadership remains the same.  Every man has a TRUE HEAD!  You know who He is.  In Psalm 23, we see that “He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake”.  But human horses also wear a spiritual head-dress and they are fitted with an angelic bridle in their mouth and it is fitted with spirit reins to turn the horse to the left and to the right.  What do you see in the word, “bridle”?  All of God’s daughters upstairs are BRIDES of God created as twin companions for His sons.  Now you have an idea of the work Father is using His daughters to perform.  Look at this:

 

Psalms 39:I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.

 

Our spirit sisters in Heaven must assist humans on Earth as men battle daily with demonic tares.  They must be the strength men have to subdue and prevent wicked and evil speech coming from their mouths.  They serve as “consciences and teachers”, who modify human conduct.  Spiritual reins are “guardians”, who steer men to the left and right at the behest our HEAD, God the Father.  Since He is the One who is acting the role and part of every human incarnation walking on Earth, He wrote each human role and must lead men in our daily activities.  No man has seen the script God previously wrote as his personal role while on Earth.  Only the Playwright has that information.  So God has to BE EACH MAN ON EARTH!  Let Him tell it, He said, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”.  Has God not informed everyone in the pit of hell regarding mankind of what He is doing on His footstool?!

 

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in  them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

I hope you can understand Psalms 23 more clearly.  It is YOU and your Father “in His secret place” walking around here being YOU!  Therefore He can say, “Whatever you do or do not do to the least man, you have done it or not done it unto me”!  And your complement of angels that are assigned to you form your “bridle and reins”.  This “upper crew” serve to keep you in the ways of righteousness to defeat the demonic tares hoping to overcome you and lead you astray.  The spiritual bridle is on and around the human head   But our TRUE HEAD (the Father) abides on a very bright Throne, and yet He walks with everyone experiencing simultaneously what we do.

 

So if you hear someone say, “God is not on Earth, but He is in Heaven”, thank God that YOU know how things work down here.  You know God is on Earth at all times wearing His human shoes.  No man can get away from God.  You exist because “HE IS YOU”!  A small part of God’s IMMORTAL BEING is the son or daughter spirit that is YOU all dressed up in your “clay-suit” of flesh and blood.  Your true glory and ID are masked by the clay garment, and your LIGHT is turned off while you act and dwell on the Earth-stage.  God is your “secret agent man”, who abides with you as long as you live on Earth..

 

Did we not say, "God’s army rides upon white horses?  Here is how God taught me the true meaning of Revelation 19.  In our church services which we had weekly, we used to sing about Revelation 19, a little song called, “My God is a God of War”.  I used to sing the lead and began the song.  Everyone really liked that song, and they always wanted me to sing it.  I did not see the connection until God taught me about what He is doing.  I had a dream-vision.  I saw an army on white horses on a mountain top.  While I was transfixed by what I was seeing, I felt a saddle slide over my back.  I was too stunned to think anything..  All of a sudden the whole army turned and started marching down the mountain slope which had suddenly become a great white mattress. I also turned to get out of their way.  But instead of moving like a man, I got down on all fours.  I turned my head to look at what had happened to me.  When I looked back, I saw a saddle on me and when I looked at my arms, they had become the front legs of a white horse and I was galloping down the white mountain slope.  I was a bit stunned to see that He had turned me into a white horse and my buddy, Michael”, was riding on my back!  After a while I got over the shock and I understand what Father was teaching me.  Some have to be riders and some have to be horses.  Mike is my big brother and I like him.  He would never harm me.  He also has to do Father’s bidding.  If Father says, “Go and ride John and lead him into his next task”.  Mike does not question God.  He follows orders because He holds my reins.

 

What is my relationship to the Archangels?  When God apprehended me, He showed me a vision in which they came and took me from my mother’s house when I was a child.  I did not complain or even ask, ”Who are you guys”?  I just went with them.  While I was UP THERE, I was dressed in a white robe and the vestments of a priest were put on me.  So I know who I am and who I serve.for the best interests of the entire Family of God!  God served me the Word of God as food and I ate the BOOK.  It is not that I personally know so much about the scriptures.  But my Father wrote the BOOK and He knows exactly how to arrange His Word to teach men the right order in which to create a document of light.

 

Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

 

Isaiah 29:17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? 8 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

 

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

 

My Father ordained me as His priest in a special role.  My job is to take the Court judgments directly to the very faces of Lucifer and Babylon and their demonic tares.  One son of God was ordained from the very beginning to perform that task.  This person cannot be afraid of devils nor intimidated by their threats.  He must stand in their very faces and expound on the findings of the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court.  They will be furious at the audacity of a single man to “throw God’s judgment verdicts in their faces and laugh about it”!  An ordinary man who attempted this would be ripped to pieces by devils.  But I am not afraid to do my job, because of WHO is with me.  I have a “GANG”!  The Archangels led me away when I was a child and we have been together forever more.  Devils are aware of who kicked them out of Heaven in the beginning.  Guess who is riding me into battle against them?  They cannot handle a rematch.  So I am bold to do my job and all they can do is “boo-hoo”, while I mock them for being “LOSERS”!

 

Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9  Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

 

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

 

The Creator loves us with “an everlasting love”!  I just love His testimony from His own lip!

 

Ode of Solomon 8:1 Open ye, open ye your hearts to the exultation of the Lord: 2 And let your love be multiplied from the heart and even to the lips, 3 To bring forth fruit to the Lord, living [fruit], holy [fruit], and to talk with watchfulness in His light. 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep.1 Open ye, open ye your hearts to the exultation of the Lord: 2 And let your love be multiplied from the heart and even to the lips, 3 To bring forth fruit to the Lord, living [fruit], holy [fruit], and to talk with watchfulness in His light. 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

 

Perhaps you are afraid to believe God!  Maybe this will help!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9I3av0pFOQ

No comments:

Post a Comment