Friday, December 2, 2022

Angels Wearing Clay Suits

Angels Disguised in Clay Suits

 

HEADLINE:

 

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

 

Wisdom of Solomon 2:21 So they (devils) argued, and very wrong they were; blinded by their own malevolence, 22 they did not understand God's hidden plan; they never expected that holiness of life would have its recompense; they thought that innocence 23 had no reward. But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

All of God’s sons and daughters were born on the 4th Creation Day in a single instance as the stars of Heaven.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

 

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

When Father God delivered His entire Family, He brought twelve pairs to angelic maturity.  You know them as the 24 Elders.  They were reserved as His “first Family” to teach Mother Wisdom how to be a “Mom”. All the other infant star-children were stored in what is now the “chamber of stars”. Collectively, they looked like a “pool of water”.  And so Mother also passed Her “birthwater” into God’s storage chamber.

 

God PLANNED an “exercise”, a face-to-face interaction with devils confined in the earthly bottomless-pit.  Each offspring will have a set number of days to experience EVIL at the hands of devils.  He knew that a negative experience with devils and their wickedness will enhance our appreciation of His GOOD ways.  So after each offspring is dipped in hell for his given term on Earth (lifetime), Father withdraws him for perfection in Paradise.

 

God has informed us, if we want to see how things will END, we must go back to the beginning, Isaiah 46:3-10.  Let’s do that.  I imagine Father is in the Garden of Eden and He gathered some clay soil and shaped it into the form of a man.  Next Father chose a male son from the chamber of stars, and placed him in the clay mold and sealed him there.  Next God breathed into that mold the breath of life and “Adam” became a living soul.  He could see; he could speak; he could reason.  He saw all the animals he named, and they all had mates.  Father concluded that Adam needed a female partner also.  So God put him to sleep and took part of his rib, and with more clay soil, He molded a female companion for Adam.  Again He took a daughter from the chamber of stars and sealed her in the body He molded.  God breathed into her the breath of life and then presented her to Adam.  Adam called her Eve.  That is how the first “two humans” came down to what is now the bottomless-pit.  Here fallen devils were imprisoned and awaiting to see what else would happen.  The powers of darkness were invisible to Adam and Eve.  So devils had to find a way to communicate with them.  You know the rest of the story.

 

A question was asked

 

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

                                                                                                           

We see how Adam and Eve came to the Earth!  Earth is His “field”, an acting stage fror psychodramas.  And everyday He chooses furrows of His daughters that have been plowed and He transplants “Holy seed” selected from the Chamber of Stars to create families of mankind.  God is a master artisan and He loves variety.  To the clay-soil He made various hues of color.  He made them brown, tan, yellow, red, black and white, Thus is where the moniker “HUE-MAN” being is derived.  Some are short, skinny, fat, and tall.  This is why we see so many variations in men.  Describing eye-color, hair texture, and body feature- differences is to state the obvious.  The differences in human beings comes from the ARTISAN and Designer!                 

 

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

 

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

 

No man is the father of any other human being.  Every 24 hours Father is busy watching over His “field” to see where He wants to sow His infant spirit seedlings from the nursery in Heaven.  When He has chosen the person, she announces to friends and family, “I am pregnant”!  I know men want to believe that they are fathers of other men.  But we need to take FATHER’S Word and believe Him!  He is called the “Husbandman” in the New Testament and now you know why!

 

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

 

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

 

Over a gestation period averaging nine months, God molds the infant to look like some of its relatives in the new family, or its parents.  Always, the spirit children are disguised in clay suits so that their true ID remain hidden, and their LIGHT remains turned off..  God left us with an examples of the confusion that can arise from letting our glory appear.  Check this out!  It gave me a chuckle!

 

Book of Enoch 106 1 And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became 2 pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house 3 was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. 4 And his father Lamech was afraid of him and 5 fled, and came to his father Methuselah. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance 6 is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be 7 wrought on the earth. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayst go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is 8 amongst the angels.' And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the earth; for he had heard that I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And I said unto him: 'Behold, here am I, my son, wherefore hast 9 thou come to me? 'And he answered and said: 'Because of a great cause of anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision 10 have I approached. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not lkie man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and 11 thereupon lighted up the whole house. And he arose in the hands of the midwife, and opened 12 his mouth and blessed the Lord of heaven. And his father Lamech became afraid and fled to me, and did not believe that he was sprung from him, but that he was in the likeness of the angels of heaven; and behold I have come to thee that thou mayst make known to me the truth.  (This was Noah and you know he was a son of God as all men, too, are).

 

You also remember that the Israelites ran away in fright from Moses when he returned from the mountain with the Ten Commandments.  God turned the light on his head to make it visible, and his head was shining like the sun.   And the Hebrew children lost it when they saw him approaching them!  So you see what happens when God shows us just a small part of who and what we really are.  Jesus was transfigured in his glorious form before three disciples and then told them not to talk about it until after he rose back to Heaven.  Human eyes and also devils cannot behold the glory of God.  It is just too much to bear and they cannot take seeing it.  You see Lamech’s reaction at Noah’s birth!  (Ha, ha, ha)!  God showed me a light beam shining out of my wrist like a flashlight.  I did not panic and run from my arm attempting to shake it off.  He did it when I was in bed sleeping and I was aware already that we are children of light.  He was just showing me what I am beneath my body of flesh and blood.  He did not have to do that because I already believe the witness in the scriptures.  But He takes no chances with weak humans and gave me proof of His paternity of me and all human beings.  My faith is and has been much greater than the size of a mustard seed!

 

In the GOOD NEWS, we have written that God is using His children acting with devils to perform psychodramas for His upper audience of REDEEMED new angels and for certain men on Earth as He continues to teach angels and  chosen men below.  It was Shakespeare who said, “All the world is a stage”.  We are “actors” doing our bit parts written in our human roles as we “wrestle with devils”.  The conclusion of the matter is known.  God will withdraw the remaining population of mankind from the planet, Earth, and we will resume life as angelic beings in Paradise.  This is what the psychodrama of Noah and the ark is all about, Acts 10:9-16, 28.  The result of this END of the presence of mankind on Earth is described in Isaiah, chapter 24.  Once Father REDEEMS all flesh and blood life-forms from Earth, only devils will remain LEFT and LOST.  We need a “bonfire” for our first Family Reunion called the Feast of Tabernacles.  That nomenclature applies because God dwelt in each of us and also the animals when we lived and died on planet Earth.  That is Step One.  Devils will make excellent kindling for our celebratory fireworks.  They are very dry and cannot drink water.  They will burn well and disappear quickly and we will then forget about “Step One” as if it never happened at all.  We will be in “Step Two”.  Father will ERASE every trace  and memory of  our human captivity and enslavement to devils from our minds.  We will not be able to recall anything about a slave planet called Earth or that we once were enslaved on it.  God’s erasure will be so complete that it will be impossible to recall anything about it.  It will be as if it never happened, period!   All we will recall it that we remember being at a wedding feast and meeting our companion and twin partner and we have to meet, greet, and remember the ID’s of each one of them.  What I am doing now will also be forgotten.  I will also forget that I was once a human on Earth and assigned a task to play in Father’s judgment plans and the fiery execution of our invisible enemies.

 

In the meantime Father continues sowing and reaping, and reaping and sowing, Psalms 19:1-6.  This will continue every 24-hr. earthly day until He says, “Enough is ENOUGH”!  Then it is away we go!  It will be the final run of the “Old Ship of Zion”!

 

II Baruch 50:1 And He answered and said unto me: 'Hear, Baruch, this word, And write in the remembrance of thy heart all that thou shalt learn. 2 For the earth shall then assuredly restore the dead, [Which it now receives, in order to preserve them]. It shall make no change in their form, But as it has received, so shall it restore them, And as I delivered them unto it, so also shall it raise them. 3 For then it will be necessary to show to the living that the dead have come to life again, and that 4 those who had departed have returned (again). And it shall come to pass, when they have severally recognized those whom they now know, then judgement shall grow strong, and those things which before were spoken of shall come.

 

What can you surmise from this document?  ALL MEN ARE ANGELS DISGUISED IN CLAY SUITS (Human bodies).  You cannot tell who is really who until you meet them upstairs in your personal homecoming.event.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6565oCb-JxY

No comments:

Post a Comment