Sunday, December 25, 2022

Back to the Beginning

 They Have Theorized to the Person of God Himself


HEADLINE:


Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.


Secrets of Enoch 24 1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.


Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.



Why do you suppose these three scriptures are chosen as our HEADLINES? Next question, did you take algebra and,/or trigonometry in high school or college? Were you any good in science classes? Do you feel you have average intelligence? Do not sell yourself short even if you were a “C” student! There is a reason why I am asking this series of questions. I want to set up your mind to consider a logical answer to the following:


I was watching science videos on YouTube, “Simply Space”. The James Webb Space Telescope has yielded information to make scientists question their ideas about how the universe and cosmos began. They are questioning the “big bang” theory. They are dumping their “singularity theory” and extrapolating their ideas to “nothing” as the beginning. But there is a problem with the idea of everything emanating from “nothing”. The scientists cannot bring themselves to believe that the universe is derived from “nothing”. Logic and common sense tell us nothing can only yield nothing. The next logical question is who made “nothing”, if the universe came from that “state of being” or none-reality, if you can follow the logic? My! My How the scientists love to do strange dances with wild brain contortions that strain one's senses! Why?! Oh, why is it so hard for them to say they have come to the place and Person of GOD??!! What they are afraid and loathe to say, is they are at the very feet of the “SINGULARITY” (ONE), who did it all! They have proven in their own way the reality of the Supreme Being and Creator of all visible and invisible things, the Great God Almighty! But they can't just say the obvious, because they pride themselves of being “non-religious” and above such primitive thinking. The “Singularity” part of the “big bang” theory is correct. There is “One”, a single, Creator-God. The “big bang” theory postulates that point. He conceived the idea of creating things to defeat His loneliness of being all that there is.. When He had finished imagining His PLAN, He activated it, and freed Himself from prison-like torture and confinement and being alone. He is immortal, so we cannot imagine the length of “time”, (which did not exist then), that He had to endure it. We can say, He began the creation with “a BIG BANG”. From a SINGLE immortal Creator sprang visible and invisible “matter” as He made His thought become REAL. Scientists have figured out the processes that He uses to create matter. All of the matter is from LIGHT which can be refracted into what men call the electro-magnetic-radiation-spectrum. God is ALL LIGHT. And Light is a series of photon particles and waves of electro-magnetic radiation going from very short, radio (micro) lengths to very long waves in the red and ultra-violet range.


We all exist (including the cosmos or universe) inside of CREATOR-GOD (in the mind of God).. As I have stated, God is ALL LIGHT and “He changes not! He has not dimmed Himself so that we cannot see His Light shining all around us. Men are called the “children of light” because it is true. We are all made in God's image (Mother Wisdom's belly) and after their male and female likeness as paired twins. But we cannot see God because He has not given the human eye and flesh and blood the visual power to SEE light in the wavelength ranges to make Him visible to us. The electro-magnetic spectral range of light has very vast frequencies (300 EHZ) or ionizing to very short radio-waves (3 EHZ). The human eye cannot see in the extreme ranges on either side of those limits. The human eye can see white light in spectral ranges from 400-700 nanometers in frequency lengths. Since God has not dimmed Himself, obviously He did not give the human eye the power of resolution so we can see Him. We do know the scriptures say man dwells in great darkness on planet Earth, Isaiah 60:1-2. But God can fix the human eye to see Him any time He wants to do so. He allowed Peter, James and John to see Jesus transfigured into his glorious form. Suffice it to say that the Creator is like a Mountain and planet Earth is down inside His left foot. The Earth is His footstool and Earth is always described as on His left side as opposed to Heaven which is His right hand. The human eye is not created with power to see God's glory and form. The JWST uses new technology and special cameras to help scientists “look back in time” as they try to discover what happened in the very beginning of everything. The info they have received is making them question their ideas today about the “big bang” and the source of the creation. Most of them know that you cannot get something from nothing. So the new “nothing” postulate that supposedly is being discussed as the source of the cosmos today is on very shaky and incredible ground. It is almost laughable, but the scientists are serious thinkers.


E Pluribus Unum


You know where that line came from. You have seen that inscription on American currency. It is Latin meaning out of many is one, or one nation formed from many people. Let us turn that around and apply it to Creator-God. We are in the very beginning after He devised His PLAN. He had everything mentally checked out. The first thing He did is to create Mother Wisdom, the first love of His life. He also informed Her of what He wanted Her to do. Together they would make duplicates of themselves as twin pairs. He also wanted to impress Mother with the creation as He wowed Her with what He can do. I suppose you could call it their first date. Mother watched Him do the creation. You can go to Genesis, chapter one, and read it all again if you like. But God and Mother had to agree to a specific number of twin pairs to be their “family”. The children are to be built inside Her body (womb) which blew up like a full moon. All the names, numbers, and slight differences for identification purposes and all physical attributes for each offspring were faithfully recorded by Mother in Her registry book. Today we know that book is the “Book of Life”. Everything was set and done. Then on the great 4th Creation Day, Father birthed us all in a single instance.. All those they imagined to create were born at the same time on the same day, “TODAY” from One Father, Creator God. All of us have their likeness as IMMORTAL living spirits. So out of One came a number so vast that I cannot count them. But Father-God and Mother Zion know exactly how many pairs She wanted as Her Family. So out of One we all came as God's CHOSEN, IMMORTAL, First-born Family. Don't let any arrogant know-it-all denigrate you about your birthright. If they insist on trying to put you down, just walk away and keep your peace. I informed you that Mother took a small pinch of spirit material from each son and and added some of Her spirit substance to it and made each male son's companion for life. Now you see why “there is no marrying or giving in marriage” when we board the “Old Ship of Zion”. On that ship there is merely the introduction of the original pairs to one another and they see each other as mature glorious angels and participants in the “Wedding Feast of God”. There is no such thing as meeting your God-given mate in this life! If you think that is possible you have deceived yourself. Those God and Mother built and created paired.as twins in the beginning are joined forever. This way there is “no muss and no fuss” and no jealousies like we have here on Earth. Just fit it in your mind that “Father knows best”. Everything that happened to us in this world and this life will be forgotten and will never again come to mind when it is all said and done.


Isaiah 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.


Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. 16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. 17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. 19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. 20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.


Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.


Isaiah 54:4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.


II Baruch 43 1 'But, do thou, Baruch, direct thy heart to that which has been said to thee, And understand those things which have been shown to thee; For there are many eternal consolations for thee. 2 For thou shalt depart from this place, And thou shalt pass from the regions which are now seen by thee, And thou shalt forget whatever is corruptible, And shalt not again recall those things which happen among mortals. 3 Go therefore and command thy people, and come to this place, and afterwards fast seven days, and then I will come to thee and speak with thee.'


Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


To erase data on a hard-drive, computer service techs erase the data storage areas on the drive to clean it. To make an end of sin and the memory of the past, the Creator does a similar thing to our minds. You know that men can lose memory of the present and the past by getting a bump on the head. We know it as “amnesia”'. When the spirits of men rise, our memories of earthly things last for seven days so that we can watch, witness, and judge against the kingdom of devils as they trample men still in this life. After the newbies (newly risen) damn them all to hellfire, God erases their minds and they forget that they ever were slaves on Earth living as humans.


I was reading a scripture that I sometimes refer to regarding “faith”. I already told you that God taught me that I cannot “READ” the Word of God and see everything in it. He showed me that I must not get a “BIG HEAD” because I understand a few things. Here is the text:


Enoch 61:1 And I saw in those days how long cords were given to those angels, and they took to themselves wings and flew, and they went towards the north. 2 And I asked the angel, saying unto him: 'Why have those (angels) taken these cords and gone off?' And he said unto me: 'They have gone to measure.' 3 And the angel who went with me said unto me: 'These shall bring the measures of the righteous, And the ropes of the righteous to the righteous, That they may stay themselves on the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.


I know I understand that text. But then God SHOWED ME what I did not see at first! While I was looking at the words in text on my computer screen, He took my eye in the field of view and split the word “measure” into two parts to show me that I lack sufficient depth perception concerning the Word of God. Right on my computer screen He split measure into ME – ASURE. The ropes are the blessed ties that bind real truth in the hearts and minds of those God chooses to teach. You remember that faith is a gift from God, don't you?! Your guardian angels who have charge over you will take the words of understanding God (I or ME) wants you to have to ASSURE you of the truth given to you. Michael's angels are very tough against devils, and they will not let Satan blow out that little light from God. I assume most of your know about the church song, “This Little Light of Mine”.


When God is your Teacher, you have to be humble and keep your head bowed down.


Isaiah 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty. 11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:


No one gets a pass in the Presence of the Most High. No one can exalt himself before Father and His Throne. God knows how to keep His servants humble!


Perhaps this may help you get in the mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UsxxAYReP4


No comments:

Post a Comment