Thursday, March 24, 2022

Mustard Seeds 9 and 10

Mustard Seed Nine

 

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.  

What if I ask, “Do you believe that is true”?  READ it again, and see if you agree with Jesus.  You might be curious about what I am going to say about this.  But before we get ahead of the post, let me ask you, “What about those who did not hear those Words and who do not know anything about God”?  Shall they avoid coming into condemnation and pass from death to life?  OK!  I think you have had sufficient time to mull over these issues.

Jesus is correct in saying, if you believe his Words and trust in Father-God, you will avoid condemnation from Heaven and be REDEEMED to Paradise.  But you have also heard that “God is no respecter of persons”!  This means the good that He does for one believing person, He will do for ALL PEOPLE!  Back in Jesus’ ministry days, the people in the communities where he walked were in darkness about God, their own ID, and their personal relationship to God.  They had no clue about what happens when men die.  Death was something they feared and hoped to avoid as long as possible.  They had no Comforter until Jesus made his entry and started preaching.  Jesus wanted the people to trust in God and have faith in Him, because Father wanted the people to seek Him and trust in His goodness.  Therefore Jesus made the statement in John 5:24 to give believers a booster shot of TRUTH if they had faith the size of a mustard seed.  He could say these things because of his superior knowledge of God, His creations, and His purpose for mankind.  Remember that Jesus lived in Heaven all the time world history passed until it was time to put him in Mary’s womb.  If you had lived in Jerusalem and had heard Jesus say those Words, you could lose your fear of death and the Great Judgment, if you believed him.  You could have confidence in your destiny in the absolute END OF TIME for this world.  You would pass from death into life.  This would be true for you, if you had enough faith in Jesus about the size of a mustard seed.  Back then it was, “Blessed are all those who put their faith and trust in Jesus”.

 I have posed another situation based upon my understanding of Father-God and what He is doing for the entire creation.  This life is an “assize” designed by Father to ascertain the strengths and weaknesses of all His human products.  Any “good scientist” will test his product’s properties to determine if it is properly made.  And God determined to perfect His FAMILY in TWO STEPS, (1) in a NEGATIVE environment in Satan’s prison, and (2) in a POSITIVE environment, namely, Paradise, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.  Also the Odes of Solomon was written in Jesus’ day, but the light in those writings was hidden from the Jews because Father SEALED it from them, Isaiah 29:10-14.  God is a Teacher, who reveals LIGHT by “time and season” as determined by Him. 

 Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

 In the END OF TIME God reveals everything.  This is the END-TIME season.  And God is telling all aspects of His work and what He is doing.

 Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

 Look at this:

 Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

 2 Esdras 2:25... Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 33 I, Ezra, received on Mount Horeb a commission from the Lord to go to Israel; but when I came, they scorned me and rejected the Lord's commandment. 34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

 The works of both Solomon and Ezra were written in the day when Jesus addressed the people and made that statement in John 5:24.  But Father let it remain SEALED and hidden from the Jews and chief priests and Pharisees in Jesus’ time.  I have asked a question about the status of those who did not hear Jesus speak.  Will they avoid condemnation and pass from death into life too?  Well, all we have to do is TRUST the angels’ Words as they sang about the birth of Jesus. 

 Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men

 If you put your TRUST in the Words of those angels, you see that Jesus’ job is to REDEEM EVERYONE as it is written of him in 1) Psalms 2:6-8; 2) Isaiah 53:5-12; and 3) Isaiah 49:6-10.  As you can see, having a little tiny bit of FAITH in Jesus’ Words can bring peace and joy to those who believe him.  “TODAY” I have access to the Odes of Solomon and  Ezra’s writings, and I can see the matchless love of God for His entire Family no matter what we experience in the pit of hell with demons clinging to our bodies.


Mustard Seed Ten

 John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 

 John 6:37  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

 John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 

 John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 

 John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 

 John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;  

 John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

 John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

 John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 

 John 17:11  And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 

 This is a 10-PACK.  If you count Jesus’ statements you will see ten of them.  They tell you a story of LIFE.  Jesus tells you that “the Words he speaks are spirit and life and it is within his power to give LIFE”! 

 Luke 18:8 ... Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

 We discussed the faith of Martha!  I wrote that her faith was the size of a boulder.  Measure yourself against the WORDS Jesus is saying to us in this 10-PACK.  Do you have boulder-size faith like Martha had?  Do you believe Jesus, honestly?  Do you want Jesus to light your candle?

 John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

 I know if, Jesus’ Words were Bud Light or Miller High Life beer, some of you guys would jump on it right way!  You would drink them down with gusto and delight.  But they are blood-red Words, Jesus’ blood, which, if you get them inside you, you will have eternal life. 

 John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

 Do you remember that text from Mustard Seed Nine?  It is STILL TRUE!  All you have to do is get that 10-Pack inside your MIND (HEART) and install it there, and you will live forever.  Jesus is not lying in any of these texts.  You do not need to consult with any man to ascertain “PROOF OF LIFE”!  Jesus is all you need!

 John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

 How much CLEARER can Jesus be?  Do you believe Him?  Is that all it takes for you to BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE … just a tiny bit of FAITH the size of a mustard seed??  Just a smidgen of TRUST in the Lamb of God and getting his blood-red testimony (WORDS) inside your head permanently is all you need.  Be certain that you are SAVED and YOU ALREADY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.  Examine your head in the quiet comfort of you own home!

 Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

 Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

 It is just a “LOVE–thing” between YOU and the Son of God.  “Shall he find faith upon the earth”?  I told you before, both the Father and the Son are with us “TODAY”.  YOU are in focus because you are READING THESE WORDS.  Show them what you have inside of you!  His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching YOU, right now!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment