Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A One Man Show

 God Presents: “A One-Man Show”

HEADLINES

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 

Clearly our Father, God, is TOO BIG to see or even imagine.  So He gave us a little bit of help, when He asked the Israelites:

Isaiah 40:25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One

Isaiah 46:5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

He was priming them to give them an allegoric semblance to help men “grasp the picture”.  God is “like a mountain”.  Mt. Sinai, Mt. Horeb, and Mt. Hermon come to mind.

Now consider mountains around the world.  People live on them from the foot or base of the mountain all the way to the top, if it is not too tall and men can still breathe.  That is the way it is with Creator-God.  We live in Him now, in His footstool of Earth, Isaiah 66:1, John 17:21-24, Acts 17:21-28.  Just as He did with Adam and Eve, we receive our personal “home world-heritages”.  We will reside in 12 regions set aside throughout God’s greater Body.  Each paired couplet will be given its own home-world-star or planet as their personal possession from Father-God.  And we will continue dwelling in Him, and He will finally be able to rest from His labors “in us”.  You will need to learn how to navigate and fly just to visit your closest neighbor.  Eternity with Father-God will be very interesting indeed!

There are three groups that are actually students, whom Father is teaching simultaneously.  (1) There are the older mature angels who became His First Family, the 24 Elders.  (2) There are the “newbies” who rise up daily as REDEEMED children from captivity to devils on planet Earth.  (3) And there are the children of men who are striving to learn about Him and serve Him as captives of imprisoned demons. 

Father never tells us everything in the beginning.  For some things, He must build a foundation to support the light He will show us when we have learned sufficient information.  Look at this:

Secrets of Enoch 24:3. Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

This tells us that our Father reveals only the amount of light He wants us to have, when He is ready.  Enoch’s presence was a trigger that got Him to share a bit more with the First Family.  And we must wait on God to share more at designated times.  What He told Enoch was added to the light they had previously been given.  The “newbies” arriving daily discover that they are new “jurist-Witnesses” in a trial they were not aware of when they lived as humans on Earth.  On Earth they were taught many wrong things about themselves and about God.  But from above they are able to discern between the righteous man and the wicked ones, and between those that serve God and those who are our enemies.

Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

The problem is that devils are invisible to men and we cannot feel them as they cling to us.  Many spend their entire lifetime doubting if devils exist at all.  And some are not sure God is real or if He is a figment of man’s imagination.  This is the problem men have from blindness.  It is an advantage for devils in their warfare with mankind.  From above the REDEEMED are able to see demons “wrestle” mankind as they force men to do SIN-WORKS.  They are assigned to watch, to protect and to teach men in their struggle with devils as man’s “guardian angels”.  In this manner they actually see what devils did to them, when they lived as men on planet Earth.  They are able to make correct judgments about who is at fault regarding SIN, and who are the victims.  They are better able to understand why God said, “SIN is a demon”, and “To Azazel ascribe all SIN”.  The REDEEMED from Earth become the ever-increasing HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL students as they WATCH the action from above.  They also have the task of judging devils that are fighting their human brethren on Earth below.

But all are enlightened as Father informs us more and more about what He is doing.  He did tell us that He put man in this struggle with devils “to discern who loves Him and by how much”.  This is a test to determine the strength of our pedigree, the nature of our creation.  Devils will do as much as they can to corrupt and pervert our character against the good qualities God built into us.  Just how strong is our GOOD nature against the opposition of EVIL and wickedness?  How much EVIL can a man endure and avoid folding and breaking?  Will good prevail unto death or collapse in failure only to continue living as a slave to devils?  Since this is the Great Scientist’s assize, He devised many “test scenarios” to determine answers to these questions.  These have become the daily life-events human beings experience in this world.  All these events are pre-written for each man’s role in this life. Psalms of Solomon V:(6) 4, Secrets of Enoch 49:2, Ode 7:8-12, Psalms 139:1-6.

We now can see the 3 classes of students Father is teaching at one and the same time. (1) 24 First Family members, (2) the newbies who make up the ever-increasing Heavenly Hosts, and (3) blind men on Earth.  Let’s go back to our HEADLINES!  This is what applies to the children in all three groups.  God is IN ALL OF US BOTH ANGEL AND MAN.  He is the “life” living in each of us.  What you refer to as “me”, is actually Father sharing a portion of His life that you claim to be “you”!  So Father-God remains ALL OF US, His separate, individual “Body parts.”.  Collectively, we are God’s children and His Family. “All that is called God” includes every one of us.  “Without Him we can do nothing”!  We must abide in Him and He must abide in us to exist as a Family!  Mathematically expressed, “The whole is equal to the sum of all its parts.”!  God is fully Himself when you add up all His single parts (children) to Him, even though they are too numerous to count.  When we think of Creator and Father-God as a mountain, there are roughly 7.5 billion men living at the base of the mountain on planet Earth.  If Paradise is in the 3rd Heaven and there are a total of 12-Heavens, the Throne Room is the Highest place where the Great One abides.  Where God is like a mountain, there are children living at the base of the mountain, planet Earth.  There are dwelling places all the way to the very top, the Highest Heaven.  The Throne follows God, and He can move it up and down and anywhere He pleases within Himself.  He also moves the children up and down as it pleases Him.  He takes a handful of “time” like a generation from “the chamber of stars” and plants them in the clay wombs of daughters on Earth. There they grow inside the human womb for an average of 9-months and then they are born as men to reconstitute the human population which is diminished daily as men are REAPED.  The living spirits of men are moved up to Paradise for perfection training.  Between Paradise and the Highest place are areas where the children will dwell in their given heritages.  In the final analysis, we will dwell INSIDE GOD, “the Mountain”, from His base (foot) to His High Place, or “Headquarters”.  At last we have the explication of Father-God  as an allegoric mountain.  It took a while, but there we have it now!

God is our Father.  We exist inside Him.  Without Him we can do nothing.  Because He lives and gives us life, we say that we live and we are alive.  God lives our lives for us, and we live inside of Him.  It is easy to understand our “ONENESS” with God.  When we each receive our eternal heritage and home-world somewhere within God, we will be like children living on the slopes of a great mountain.  We will receive our permanent heritage when He gives it to us after we are situated during Family Reunion.  We have been told that Father-God is doing all the works we think that we are doing in this life.  God has declared that He is doing all our works in us.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world.

Enoch 81:1 And he said unto me: 'Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets, And read what is written thereon, And mark every individual fact.' 2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world, And I extolled the Lord because of His patience, And blessed Him because of the children of men. 4 And after that I said: 'Blessed is the man who dies in righteousness and goodness, Concerning whom there is no book of unrighteousness written, And against whom no day of judgement shall be found.

Psalms of Solomon 5:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.

Ode of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 

When we consider all these things, our Father, God, is performing “A ONE MAN SHOW” to teach the whole Family.  He is living as the First Family.  He is also living as the ever-increasing Heavenly Hosts.  And all men on Earth are His second Body in clay that He dwells and walks in.  I have GOOD NEWS for some of you..  God has done all our works in us. Without Him we could do nothing.  God has said, “I kill; I make alive; I wound and I heal”, Deuteronomy 32:39-40.  “I do good and I create evil”, Isaiah 45:5-7.

So Father God has been doing a Personal “performance” IN ALL OF US and for ALL OF US. to teach us about Him and US as a single Family.  He is the only Father!  Mother Wisdom is the only Mother.  And all of us are “spirit children” whether we are mature angels, or spirit children in flesh and blood form..  We all have one birthday, the great 4th Creation Day! Isaiah 66:7-11 Psalms 87:2-7.  God has such awesome power, it is astonishing to see and acknowledge all “the works He is doing at any given time”.  I know most of us have heard of “a one man show”!  Well, One God and Father is putting on quite a long-running and continuing performance for the benefit and education of His very large Family..  This does not phase Him.  It is still early AM in Heaven TODAY, and the morning SUN-SON is still rising to fill out its volume. as Satan’s trial continues in the Outer Court!.  Let me say this to Our Family, our Father is the Greatest Actor of all times and the Best Producer barring none!  He has walked an entire life-time in every man’s shoes, or former man’s shoes.  He is the “secret agent man”, who is with each man in his battle with devils, Psalms 23.  We need no Witness to inform the Court about your wrestle with devils, because Father is a co-victim with each child, Matthew 25:41-46, Isaiah 63:9, Malachi 3:5..

This “show” has a single Director, who is the Producer, and Playwright, as well as “all the actors” of EVERY PART IN THIS LONG RUNNING Production.  He is Elohim, our Father, the Supreme Judge, and Greatest Teacher of them all!  Can you say, “Amen”!?


No comments:

Post a Comment