Thursday, March 24, 2022

Mustard Seeds 7 and 8

 Mustard SEED #7- God Says..

 

“I Know the Thoughts I Think”

 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

 Isaiah 46:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. 

 Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  

Isaiah 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 

 Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Malachi 3:17.  And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

Do you believe God’s testimony and witness of Himself to you about his love and affection toward YOU and all the children He created?  Do you have faith in Father-God the size of a tiny “mustard seed”?

Human preachers have borne “their own witness” telling you what they think God feels toward you and those He created.  I think you will find that God knows more about what He thinks than blind preachers guessing down here in the bottomless pit with devils manipulating their minds.

 1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

 James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

 Ode of Solomon 8:9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

 Do you believe God’s personal Witness before the Heavenly Court?  Can you TRUST YOUR FATHER?  You know the thoughts you think!  If your thoughts are at variance with what God thinks toward us “in His own spoken Words”, then you have some pruning to do!

 The 9th Commandment says: “Thou shat not bare false witness against thy neighbor”, Exodus 20:16.  How much worse do you suppose it is to bare false witness against the Supreme Judge, our Father-God in His Supreme Court?  We all stand before Him “TODAY” while we orbit the sun in the bottomless pit!


Mustard Seed Number 8

Luke 9:51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

 Now you will LEARN the origin and source of doctrines teaching that “men will burn in hell fire with devils” in the climax of the Great Judgment.  First you need some historical background on what happened in the beginning.  After fallen angels were convicted and sentenced for their rebellion against God’s rule in Heaven, God “sentenced them” to be erased to nothing by fire and to be forgotten forever”.  Devils, as they came to be called in the pit were very sorely displeased at what God planned for their destruction.  They needed REVENGE ON GOD to soothe their hot wrath.  But how could this be attained?

 When they discovered that God had placed a new creation on Earth (man), and He wanted them to prove themselves worthy to take their position and property they once owned in Heaven, fallen devils were moved to fury and great wrath against man.  They sought to insure that men flunk whatever test God gave to them, and frustrate God’s attempt to mold His new creations.  It became imperative for devils to “render God a recompense” for what He vowed to do to them.  Devils swore to convince men that they, too, would burn in hell-fire in the final execution-phase of the Great Judgment.  By doing so, devils will give men great anxiety and torment, while they exist in the bottomless pit with them.  At the same time, they will get back at God for sentencing them with that punishment.  You have heard it said, I am sure, that “revenge is best served cold”!  In this case, demonic REVENGE AGAINST CREATOR-GOD AND MAN IS SERVED HOT!!  Now God was fully aware of what devils planned to do.  Listen to what He asked them.

 Joel 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;  

To understand you need to keep mindful that “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and neither does God, Ephesians 6:12.  But it is always enemy devils in and on those people to whom God is speaking.  As you know devils escape falling in circles through the pit by grabbing and holding on tightly to any flesh and blood bearing creature.  Our bodies become their thrones and havens for respite from falling, Matthew 12:43-45, Habakkuk 1:4.  So when you read the text in Joel, you have to see the pit the way Father sees it from above.  Demons on the people of Tyre and Zidon and the coasts of Palestine who were possessing the bodies of those men dwelling there, are the TARGETS of Father’s Words.  So to those devils He says, “if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head”. 

So the punishment that God assigned for the execution of devils, demons decided to “render God a recompense” by convincing men that it will also be man’s punishment for being guilty of the same sinful works that devils do.  This is the adage, “What is good for the goose is also good for the gander”.  Devils knew God said of men, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”!  Devils could kill two birds with one stone!  They could torment and depress men while they live down here, and also hurt God simultaneously.  They also knew “In all our affliction He is afflicted”, Isaiah 63:9.  What a wonderful way devils found to vex men into depression and mental disorders, and make God also feel bad in anguish at the same time!  So the doctrine of death and hellfire for mankind was given birth by demons as they sought REVENGE ON GOD FOR SENTENCING them that way for their crimes.  It is RECRIMINATION at its worst!

 When we examine the account in the Luke 9:51-56, we see what prompted those words.  Jesus was REJECTED from entering into a Samaritan city.  The disciples were offended at this.  In their wrath, they wanted to call fire down from Heaven and burn them up for their insolence in the way Elijah burned the the men sent to take him.  But Jesus does not take orders from his disciples, and he did not allow them to tell him what to do.  He REPROVED James and John for their IGNORANCE and explained to them WHY FATHER SENT HIM.  In Jesus’ own Words, he said, “Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.”

 Those Words from Jesus are now Mustard Seed Number 8.  For the 8th time I also ask you, DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS?  Can you TRUST HIS RED WORDS coming from his own mouth?  (To see how bloody they are, you need a Red-Letter edition of the Bible).  A mustard seed is STILL VERY TINY!  Do you have just a small amount of FAITH, the size of a mustard seed??  Was Jesus fully aware of His mission, why Father put him in Mary’s womb and clothed him in flesh and blood as well as what his FATE would be?  Just a bit of a reminder folks:

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

 You understand that Jesus is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD and the text above declares Jesus is about LIGHT.  If you do not want darkness YOU MUST FOLLOW HIM and have a little bit of faith (mustard seed size) in his testimonies.  We see Father made Jesus become the New Covenant to inherit the nations of so-called “Gentiles” and all men, Psalms 2:6-8.  To do that Jesus must free all men from demonic chains in the bottomless pit prison.  None will remain enslaved to devils and all will be set free!

 Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

 They crucified Jesus, but he is not gone away!  I told you when you think of God, you need your IMMORTAL HEAD fastened atop your neck!  Jesus went up to “TODAY” on the Throne!  He abides with us forever from God’s Seat of Power.  And yes, the Great Judgment has always been going on TODAY!  Father and Jesus both have their eyes on YOU!  No sparrow can escape their attention and neither can YOU.  Forgiveness from ALL SINS is not only Jesus’ work, but Father DEMANDS the same thing from you.  YOU BETTER FORGIVE THE SINS OF ALL MEN IN ALL TIMES ….FROM YOUR HEART! (God is very serious about this).  Let me add emphasis to that statement, YOU MUST FORGIVE THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART just like Jesus did while they crucified him!  You do remember these Words, don’t you? “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do”!  If not, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN AND YOU CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN!  In the Great Judgment only those “SINNERS” confined inside the pit and full of sin will be burned into non-existence!  But the IMMORTAL spirits of men will be in Paradise.  There will be no grudges held among them against any man who once lived on Earth.  Father will get His way!  Every created child will forgive every brother his former trespasses JUST LIKE IT WAS REQUIRED OF JESUS TO DO!

 Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 Rejecting Jesus in this life is CLEARLY not a cause and excuse to burn men in hellfire with devils.  So devils can forget “rendering God a recompense” and recriminating against the Supreme Judge for sentencing them with a fiery execution.  Execution by fire is for devils only!  “I know that whatsoever God does, it is FOREVER, devils cannot add men to it, neither can one demon be removed from it”, Ecclesiastes 3:14.  Up there will be no sin, no sinners, and no “accusers of the brethren” of sin”!  There will only be peace, love, great joy, and FAMILY REUNION!  So if you teach the BOGUS LIE schemed up by devils to “render God a recompense”, that God will burn humans in hellfire with devils in the end, you can be sure that you are “strongly deluded by devils to believe their lie”, 2 Thessalonians 2:11.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment