Thursday, March 24, 2022

Mustard Seeds, 3 and 4

 “Tres-ami Mucho” the 3rd Mustard Seed

 

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 

 

This time I have listed the 3rd mustard seed at the top of this document.  How many of you BELIEVE Jesus’ statement?  Is he really speaking of himself or someone else?  Look at the very first two Words in his statement, “I am”.  You KNOW that is Father’s name.  Consider what God told Moses:

 

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

 

A good question to ponder is “WHO is Jesus talking about, the Father, or himself, the Son??  If we take Jesus at his Word, we can SEE that he is speaking of the Most High, Father-God and not himself.  What’s that?  YOU NEED MORE PROOF!  Come on now, “O ye of little faith”!  Can you SEE??

 

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

 

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

 

Jesus was well aware of WHO SENT HIM as well as WHY HE WAS SENT!  What you need to do NOW is see Jesus as a WALKING, LIVING, and BREATHING microphone and amplifier.  Father is on His Throne speaking through him and sharing messages for all the generations to come.  The person the Jews saw in flesh and blood was a man called Jesus, but the message and voice coming out of him was the Father sitting on His Throne.  Now there is a “complication” here that is not really a complication.  Father God and Jesus, the Son, are “ONE”.  Here is what I mean.

 

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. 

 

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 

 

The natural light of the bottomless pit encircling the sun is the natural sun in the Milky Way Galaxy.  The Holy Spirit gave David a definition in allegory of the “sun is like a bridegroom”.  So we see the connection to the light of this world, the bridegroom and Jesus Christ.  They are all references to the Son of God, namely Jesus Christ.  Our world in the midst of the bottomless pit is a place of bondage and enslavement by devils confined here.  They rule the night and as a result IGNORANCE PREVAILS everywhere.

 

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.  And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 

 

Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

 

Do you want to SEE CLEARLY IN BRIGHT LIGHT?  I have a suggestion for you.  Take a tiny mustard seed described in John 8:12.  Believe Father God as He speaks through Jesus.  It is OK if you see the Son in your mind doing the talking, BUT YOU NOW KNOW WHO IT REALLY IS.  It is your Father, Creator God, who is addressing the children to be born in all generations to follow.  “I AM” the light of this world!  If you follow me, you will not be in darkness, and I will turn you into a candle to help your brothers and sisters to see!

 

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. 

 

John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 

 

Our 3rd “mustard seed” text is the smallest so far.  It contains only 30 Words.  If you have the FAITH to TRUST Father-God and the Son as they speak together to us, you can be a candle set on a hill giving light so all may see it.  All it takes is a very tiny bit of FAITH!  I rest my case!


“He Takes Away Sins”

 

Mustard SEED Four (4)

 

Luke 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. 49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? 

 

Can you answer the question that those watching Jesus work asked among themselves?  I have no doubt that most of you KNOW the correct answer.  Father birthed the Son into this world to do just that!  There are scriptures attesting to this part of Jesus’ job description as God’s ATONEMENT LAMB.  It is written:

 

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 

 

And when John the Baptist saw him walking to him to be baptized he said:

 

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 

 

It is obvious that Jesus was unknown among the Jews of his day.  Many in the crowds could not tell who he was.  Those men were stunned to hear Jesus tell that woman her sins are forgiven.  A question for you is DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS HAS TAKEN AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD?!  It was a one-time act good for all those to be born in later generations of men too.  IF JESUS DID HIS JOB RIGHT …. No man can be charged with SIN before God!  Jesus was a living, breathing, and walking SIN ERASER.  That is HIS JOB DESCRIPTION.  He did not have to die annually to remove the sins of every generation of mankind.  ONE TIME WAS SUFFICIENT FOR THE SUPREME JUDGE, WHO SENT HIM TO DO THIS ON BEHALF OF THE COURT!  Consider this BOTH OF THEM ARE WATCHING YOU as you read this document.  Show them what you are made of!  All of mankind has existed on planet Earth in a state of perpetual GRACE ever since Jesus rose up from that cross!  No man is guilty of SIN; neither can they be CHRGED AS SINNERS before Jesus and the Supreme Judge.  The very small “mustard seed” text is the smallest of them all.  It contains four (4) words and those Words apply to all those Jesus died to SAVE from their sins … in ALL GENERATIONS OF MANKIND!  Here is Jesus’ record statement on his own work.

 

John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 

 

So you may ask yourself, “Just how powerful is the blood of Jesus and how long does it last”?  You can look at men today and see devils using them to do all kinds of sinful works to themselves and to their fellowman.  You may listen to the news and read accounts of terrible things men do in your daily newspaper.  BUT YOU CANNOT CHARGE ANY MAN WITH SIN BEFORE GOD!!  Why?  Because Jesus “FINISHED THE WORK THOU GAVEST ME TO DO”:

 

John 17:4  I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 

 

 Men tend to believe their eyes.  They say, “Seeing is believing”!  I told you to put on your IMMORTAL HEAVENLY MIND and start thinking in the light of “TODAY”.  This world is full of DARKNESS and IGNORANCE of what is TRUTH and LIGHT!  If you think like the average man, you will be in darkness!  Father-God and Jesus are sitting there watching you READ this.  How much do you TRUST HIM and JESUS?!  Judgment is a legal act governed by the Judge and the Heavenly Court.  You are a member of OUR SPIRIT FAMILY.  And just as Jesus did, Father DEMANDS that YOU TOO FORGIVE THE TRESPASSES OF ALL MEN IN ALL TIMES.  You cannot enter Heaven until you do so!

 

Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 

 

Matthew 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? 34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses. 

 

Please observe WHO IS MAKING THIS DEMAND!  It is the Supreme Court Judge Himself, Father-God.  I can’t think of a better time for you to START DOING THIS!  DO IT NOW!!  This is especially to you Christians who trust that “you are righteous”, but you are quick to point out the faults of other men “in the world”!  They are all clean through the Word Jesus spoke, John 15:5.  This may OFFEND HYPOCRITICAL PREACHERS, but Jesus has a WORD for you too!

 

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment