Saturday, February 19, 2022

Why Wait To Wear "Your Crown"

 Why Wait to Wear “Your Crown”

 

Ode of Solomon 1:1 The Lord is on my head like a crown, and I shall not be without Him. 2 They wove for me a crown of truth, and it caused thy branches to bud in me. 3 For it is not like a withered crown which buddeth not: but thou livest upon my head, and thou hast blossomed upon my head. 4 Thy fruits are full-grown and perfect, they are full of thy salvation.

 

Ode of Solomon 5:9 For my hope is upon the Lord and I will not fear, and because the Lord is my salvation, I will not fear: and He is a garland on my head and I shall not be moved; even if everything should be shaken, I stand firm; 11 And if all things visible should perish, I shall not die; because the Lord is with me I and I am with Him. Hallelujah.

 

Ode of Solomon 9:8 An everlasting crown forever is Truth. Blessed are they who set it on their heads: 9 A stone of great price is it; and there have been wars on account of the crown. 10 And righteousness hath taken it and hath given it to you. 11 Put on the crown in the true covenant of the Lord. 12 And all those who have conquered shall be written in His book. 13 For their book is victory which is yours. And she (Victory) sees you before her and wills that you shall be saved. Hallelujah.

 

Ode of Solomon 17: 1 I was crowned by my God: my crown is living: 2 And I was justified in my Lord: my incorruptible salvation is He. 3 I was loosed from vanity, and I was not condemned: 4 The choking bonds were cut off by her hands: I received the face and the fashion of a new person: and I walked in it and was saved; 5 And the thought of truth led me on. And I walked after it and did not wander:

 

Ode of Solomon 18:6 Let not the luminary be conquered by the darkness; nor let truth flee away from falsehood. 7 Thou wilt appoint me to victory; our Salvation is thy right hand. And thou wilt receive men from all quarters. 8 And thou wilt preserve whosoever is held in evils: 9 Thou art my God. Falsehood and death are not in thy mouth:

 

My crown is “starry” consisting of angels God has assigned to teach, guide, and protect me on my path.  They are always on the job because my invisible demonic enemies cling to my body like briars and thorns.  My “crown angels” have a “private place in my mind where we communicate.  My crown is of the brightest light.  Father-God, Mother Wisdom, and Jesus can be found there.  God gave me to the Archangels and I am in their trust.  My crown is up above since I gave up my earthly head long ago and I exchanged it for my Father.  I roll with God’s Chariot of Archangels, while I am on Earth, and they are WITH MY HEAD, namely, Father-God.  I do not have a halo around my head like we see in man-made pictures of the holy, but my crown is exceedingly bright mainly because “Father is now my Head”.  I will be sure to keep you apprised of whatever He tells me.  All light is food for the benefit of God’s children.  It is not mine alone to sit on it, or to selfishly hoard it.  Jesus gave us whatever Father wanted him to share.  I do understand what “feed my sheep means”!  The very meal He prepares before me in the presence of our enemies, I will give to you.  It is written, “Taste and see that God id GOOD”!  He keeps us as His captive family, and as the “GOOD SHEPHERD” tending His sheep.  In this case, they are in my HEAD and on my HEAD.  The Archangels are part of my itinerary, since Father delivered me to them for my keeping when HE MADE ME HIS “PRIEST”.  The “Ark of God” is always carried by His priests.  The Archangels are “living spirit sons of God”.  Twelve of them are part of the “24 Elders”, God’s First Family.  They are not in a man-made iconic box and metaphor that Indiana Jones might try to find!  Their “place of residence” is before the Throne of God, not some hole in the ground, or lost in a cave on Earth.  My crown is made of Father’s jewels, precious stones He redeemed for the Earth.

 

Malachi 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

 

So you see, my crown is living Holy Spirits, who have been assigned to me by my Father, God.  They protect, teach, and help author (write) the GOOD NEWS documents that I share.  In fact the GOOD NEWS is a “group-think-tank” product having many contributing authors (Holy Spirits) upstairs.  I am their “grounded staff” person on Earth!  I can be better described as an “assembly man” or a “scribe” on Earth, who takes all the contributions and assembles them into a readable document.  We all work with the “Word of God”, who is the true Author of his own Word.  If you want to see how bright my crown is, you will need to look up VERY HIGH.  Not even the James Webb Space Telescope with that beautiful golden mirror can see into God’s Throne.  As you know, it is supposed “to see back to the beginning”! (LOL).  If men want to see back to the beginning, they will need patience.  Everyone will eventually hear Jesus call his TRUE NAME, and I will see ALL OF YOU just as Father created you, as a “LIVING SPIRIT”.  I have never seen my TRUE FACE, but I will introduce myself by my TRUE NAME (after I find out what it is), when we meet around Father’s Throne.  My major plan is to meet and greet, and bond with every child God created and every couple (twin-pairing) He created.  Every man on Earth right now is part of that number.  So get ready!  I will be looking for all of you “TODAY”, this AM in Heaven!  Amen!!

 

II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

 

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. 

 

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment