Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Part II, "Who is Jesus"?

 

Who is Jesus/ & What does he mean?-Part II

 

11. One thing Jesus was to do is to provide on-site information to God and the Heavenly Court of critical findings regarding devils and mankind.  As you know Egypt had the Israelites to “serve with rigor” making bricks with mud and straw for their construction projects.  Jesus is the Courts on-site Witness and he declared this to the Court:

 

John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. 

 

Devils are the powers of darkness.  Jesus is telling Father and the Court, “When devils come and entrap mankind, “NO MAN CAN DO “SIN” WORK”.  ONLY DEMONS can be accused and credited with acts of SIN, which they originate in their minds and instigate by forcing men practice it.  This MAJOR FIND is very critical for new Watchers (“newbies”) to know as they look down and observe how devils interact with human beings.  It very closely aligns with Father’s directives to the Court, (1) “SIN is a demon”, Genesis 4:5-7, (NAB, NEB) and (2) “To Azazel ascribe all sin”, Enoch 10:8-10.  Jesus’ Words should help them matriculate quickly as  seasoned “jurist –Witnesses” for the Heavenly Court.

 

Habakkuk 1:4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

 

Both John and Paul eventually understood this principle, that SIN IS A DEMON and MANKIND CANNOT COMMIT SIN having received the “FREE GIFT OF GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS” from our Father, the Supreme Judge.

 

Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished

 

1 John_3:9  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

 

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin (demons) that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin (demons) that dwelleth in me. 

 

Some of you might have noticed that I am addressing readers on Earth, Father-God and Jesus on the Throne, as well as the newly REDEEMED brothers and sisters from the Earth (“newbies”) all at the same time.  This was fore-ordained to be part of our connection to the Throne in the END.

 

Ode of Solomon 12: 1 He hath filled me with words of truth; that I may speak the same; 2 And like the flow of waters flows truth from my mouth, and my lips show forth His fruit. 3 And He has caused His knowledge to abound in me, because the mouth of the Lord is the true Word, and the door of His light; 4 And the Most High hath given it to His words, which are the interpreters of His own beauty, and the repeaters of His praise, and the confessors of His counsel and the heralds of His thought and the chasteners of His servants. 5 For the swiftness of the Word is inexpressible, and like its expression is its swiftness and force; 6 And its course knows no limit. Never doth it fail, but it stands sure, and it knows not descent nor the way of it. 7 For as its work is, so is its end: for it is light and the dawning of thought; 8 And by it the worlds talk one to the other; and in the Word there were those that were silent; 9 And from it came love and concord; and they spake one to the other whatever was theirs; and they were penetrated by the Word; 10 And they knew Him who made them, because they were in concord; for the mouth of the Most High spake to them; and His explanation ran by means of it: 11 For the dwelling-place of the Word is man: and its truth is love. 12 Blessed are they who by means thereof have understood everything, and have known the Lord in His truth. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment