Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Calvary Happened!

 

Calvary Happened- We Have the Victory

 

HEADLINE

 

Isaiah 40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. 

 

When do you suppose the Word of God takes effect?  Is it yesterday, tomorrow, or TODAY?  And another thing, just HOW TRUE do you suppose the Word of God really is??  Should you believe the Creator?  Is His promises worthy of your trust??  What profit is there in doubting God's honesty and integrity just because naked, short, invisible demons hanging on your body are whispering words to make you question trusting in Him??  If you are hearing words in your mind questioning whether you should put faith in Him, then you understand what Eve was going through at the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.  But with Eve the serpent was in a tree apart from her.  However all men are "trees of righteousness” (Isaiah 61:3) and invisible demonic snakes are being chauffeured  by us on our very bodies. We do not wrestle with flesh and blood, but we carry our worst enemies that we cannot see to bed with us every night!  They are invisible and you might not feel them clinging to you, but they are always with you everywhere you go,

 

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation

 

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

 

God sent a Lamb to be His “SIN ERASER” to spill His blood on a cross, and in so doing, He cancelled all sin charges against mankind.  His Witness is the Son of God beside Him at the Throne.  All accusations and charges of SIN against men are NULL and VOID…  “TODAY”!!  It does not matter who the charges are coming from!  They are all NOTHING!

 

Ezekiel 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. 23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? 

 

Now comes the declaration of God's FREE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS UPON ALL MEN with "no qualifications and no exclusions".

 

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

 

Therefore ALL MEN ARE CLEANED AND CLEARED BY JESUS' BLOOD, AND DEEMED TO BE "RIGHTEOUS"!

 

This status has been in effect for more than the past 2000+ years, when Jesus said, "It is finished” on the cross.

 

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

 

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

 

Isaiah 46:13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

 

Men on Earth are “out of phase and focus” with God and Heaven.  Men continue to blame and charge one another for SIN, even “when they see them in the very act”.  But God's righteousness is “a done deal” that He conferred upon all of mankind.  He sent His Son to “show us how we must judge those accused of sin”.  If we catch someone IN THE VERY ACT OF SIN, WE MUST NOT "THROW STONES" to kill them as required in the law of Moses.  We MUST DO LIKE JESUS SHOWED US TO DO:  He told the woman in a botched execution for adultery, “Neither do I condemn thee!  Go and sin no more”!  Now I will take a page from today’s preachers: “Can I get an, “Amen” for that acknowledgement?!   If you cannot say “Amen” to what Jesus showed us, perhaps you do not have the mind of Christ!

 

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those, thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. 

 

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

 

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. 

 

John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 

 

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. 

 

Jesus told us, “Now is the judgment of this world” when he walked on planet Earth.  Here is something for you to ponder in your mind.  God is One Everlasting Day!  We all live (exist) INSIDE HIM!  He is also the First and the Last, the beginning and the END simultaneously.  That means every day we have existed on planet Earth we have been in the END OF TIME!  There is no tomorrow, or yesterday IN GOD!  There is ONLY TODAY!  Welcome to IMMORTALITY CONCEPTS,101!  And you do not have to pay for this course.  Father is providing it to you free of charge.

 

Ever since Jesus died and rose to Heaven again, ALL HUMANS HAVE LIVED THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME ON EARTH “SIN FREE”!  Jesus, Father’s SIN_ERASER completed His work on Calvary. and no man can be charged with SIN in any generation of humanity.  Jesus blood has a universal application.  Beside that in Christian theology we all agree that Jesus is the embodiment of God’s GRACE which goes to all men.  Before Jesus was crucified, He said, ”Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you”. John 15:3 

 

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life

 

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

 

Our Father’s righteousness is a free gift to all men no matter what generation he was born in down here.  Therefore what Paul stated is applied TRUTH!

 

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

 

If you have the mind of Christ, you can understand this and buy these Words.  But if you are “natural minded” and you are carnal in reasoning, what I have just presented and you just read may be objectionable to your worldly mind.

 

All men have the victory TODAY!  Father sent the Son who purchased US, all his brothers and sisters, for the price of being crucified on a cross.

 

1 Corinthians 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

 

Zechariah 11:12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

 

Psalms 2:7  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 

 

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 

 

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 2 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. 

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 

 

Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 0 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. 11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. 

 

To help tell you this truth, may I present William Murphy.  When I heard him sing this song, I knew this is the one to share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSps43SebU

1 comment:

  1. I Am Not Ashamed!

    Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

    I will make no apologies to men or devils for the Words of Witness and testimony from either the Father or His beloved Son. What they have shown to us is the BRIGHTEST LIGHT our eyes have seen in the flesh. The last two GOODNEWS, Inc. sharings which I have presented here are glorious Words from the Highest Court in Heaven. It is an honor to write them and to share them with all men. They tell of the magnificent and everlasting LOVE of both the Father and His beloved Son. They express without equivocation their great love for all the children Father thought to create! What about Isaiah 40:1-2? Surely YOU SHOULD believe the Supreme Judge and take Him at His Word as we STAND BEFORE HIM in His Outer court of planet Earth!! This may be Satan’s prison-complex be we are STUILL INSIDE GOD’S left foot! You read correctly! We are inside His left foot!

    Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

    Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

    2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

    I told you we are in Court right now as Satan's trial CONTINUES down here on Earht, the Outer Court. If you are AHSAMED and intimidated by Father's Words and Jesus' Witness, YOU CANNOT HIDE IT form our Father.

    Amos_4:13 or, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.

    Psalms_139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

    So if you are frightened by thw Words written in "Calvary Happened- We Have the Victory" and "No “Created Servant” Can Defeat the Creator", you cannot hide your "filthy rags" from Him.

    Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

    Do you want Jesus to be ASHAMED of YOU where you stand at this moment in time? If you are a COWARD and a jelly fish,, ask God to “make you over and give you a backbone and strengthen you with at least "mustard tree" -size FAITH. Perhaps I should now allow you to commune with the Clay-Master! I wish you "MORE POWER"! Now talk to your Father right where you are no matter what you are doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete