Sunday, February 6, 2022

Created TO BE FOREVER

 

Created to "BE FOREVER”

 

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

 

I have a surprise for all of you human readers, who think like blind men.  God is a Spirit and so are all His offspring.  God is also IMMORTAL … and so are all of His offspring.  It is time for you to get your head out of the mud!  The same one who planted us down in clay also removes us from it.  How many of you are convinced that you are “clay”?  Clay returns to itself again.  It is not alive and never was.  Life is the ”spirit son or daughter”, who is planted in the human womb.  God builds a house of clay around it in the new mother’s body.  When the set time arrives for that spirit’s return, God calls that unique name that He gave that child on the 4th creation day and REAPERS bring the REDEEMED child before the Throne to stand before God face-to-face.

 

I am immortal, even though I am presently in a clay house of flesh and blood.  I am a living spirit son of God, and I cannot die.  That is my DNA heritage from my LIVING FATHER!  I expect to shed this clay garment.  When God created me, He made me to be His son forever.  I have a portion of His life and that is “deathless life”.  How many butterflies show remorse about the fate of the cocoon they leave behind?  The flesh I will leave behind is nothing, and when I fly away it will not be a concern to me.

 

I salute my Father for showing me WHO He is.  I praise my Father for “OUR FAMILY”!  We are all created the same way … “after our likeness”.  The total number of star-children created by God are alive … and they have been living ever since the 4th creation day.  Jesus told YOU to, “Judge not according to appearance”, didn’t he?  When men lose their clay suit of flesh and blood, THAT IS NOT THE END OF THEM!   When Father calls them by that unique name that He gave them at the beginning, they must RISE and follow Him!

 

Isaiah 43:13  Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14  I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

 

Isaiah 45:12  I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

 

Deuteronomy 4:31  (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. 

 

Wisdom of Solomon 1:13 God did not make death, and takes no pleasure in the destruction of any living thing; 14 he created all things that they might have being. The creative forces of the world make for life; there is no deadly poison in them. Death is not king on 15 16 earth, for justice is immortal; but godless men by their words and deeds have asked death for his company. Thinking him their friend, they have made a pact with him because they are fit members of his party; and so they have wasted away.

 

Wisdom of Solomon 2:23 But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 

 

Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. 

 

Ode of Solomon 8:10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11  Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

 

Hebrews 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 

 

Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

 

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

 

Romans 5:17  For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

 

Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

 

Because Father-God gave all human  beings the "free gift of righteousness", look at this:

 

Enoch 61:2 And I asked the angel, saying unto him: 'Why have those (angels) taken these cords and gone off?' And he said unto me: 'They have gone to measure.' 3 And the angel who went with me said unto me: 'These shall bring the measures of the righteous, And the ropes of the righteous to the righteous, That they may stay themselves on the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever. 4 The elect shall begin to dwell with the elect, And those are the measures which shall be given to faith And which shall strengthen righteousness. 5 And these measures shall reveal all the secrets of the depths of the earth, And those who have been destroyed by the desert, And those who have been devoured by the beasts, And those who have been devoured by the fish of the sea, That they may return and stay themselves On the day of the Elect One; For none shall be destroyed before the Lord of Spirits, And none can be destroyed.

 

Father created ALL OF HIS CHILDREN “JUST LIKE HE IS!  We are ETERNAL CREATIONS AND WE CANNOT BE DESTROYED!  “IMMORTALITY” IS OUR SPIRIT-DNA HERITAGE FROM BOTH PARENTS!  “SIN” has no dominion over any child God created. 

 

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. 23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! 

 

 Enoch 10:21 And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein

 

Isaiah 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment