Saturday, December 26, 2020

Your Third Birth

 

Men Get Three (3) Births

 

I. Our spirits were first born to Mother Wisdom in Heaven on the Great 4th Creation Day.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Psalms 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

 

We are “God’s stars” born on the 4th Creation Day.

 

Genesis 22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

 

God chooses from those infant spirits in the chamber of stars who will be planted in the wombs of his daughters in the clay fields of planet Earth.

 

2. This is human birth where the Clay-Master chooses the womb of selecsted daughters into which He plants a selected infant spirit-seed.  The spirit names and numbers of each child is known only to Creator-God.  As for me, I was smacked on the rear by my doctor at St. Mary’s Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Gary, IN at 3:53 AM.  I opened my eyes and started howling because of the pain I felt on my butt.  It was September 7, 1943 when I woke up in the bottomless pit-prison where devils pounced on me to avoid falling.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

 

Most Americans have a birth certificate and can see their entry into this world recorded there.  In less affluent nations there may not be a written record, but a word of mouth record from witnesses around their mom at delivery time.

 

Every human being born down here has a similar entry on the planet Earth as we wrestle with demons so the Creator can determine each child’s strengths and weaknesses.  God is a Scientist and He needs this information to make corrections in STEP-2.

 

3. We also get a third birth that Jesus informed us was coming to us.

 

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

 

Luke 18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

 

This rebirth removes the human spirit from the clay soil on Earth to the spirit world of Paradise, also known as the “Barn of Heaven”’ where REAPED WHEAT (spirits of men) are harvested.  Another allegory is what happened to the “animals on the sheet” in Peter’s vision:

 

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

 

We will all be like newborn babies!  We will not remember the evil experiences we were subjected to while facing devils in their prison chamber on earth.  Our minds will be as clean and fresh as a newborn baby, when God ERASES the SIN EPISODES and MEMORY of EVIL!  This is the finishing and perfecting work Scientist-Creator-God.

 

2 Baruch 43 1.'But, do thou, Baruch, direct thy heart to that which has been said to thee, And understand those things which have been shown to thee; For there are many eternal consolations for thee. 2 For thou shalt depart from this place, And thou shalt pass from the regions which are now seen by thee, And thou shalt forget whatever is corruptible, And shalt not again recall those things which happen among mortals.

 

Isaiah 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

 

Isaiah 54:4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

 

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

All this is accomplished as “GOD MAKES AN END TO SIN”!

                                               

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

 

How many births did you think men have?  I bet most of you thought; maybe two (2).  What a surprise to see before your eyes.  The third birth is the CHARM and the BEST.  And now I call on Richard Smallwood and “Vision” to help me tell you where to go for peace and assurance.  You must believe God and trust in His Word: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWUuM9Agt9I&list=RDUWUuM9Agt9I&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment