Friday, December 4, 2020

You and Father-God

YOU and Father-God

As you know already, you are an offspring of Creator-God, “made in His image and after OUR likeness”.  Let us consider who “Our” refers to.  God’s first Living creation is His Wife, Mother Wisdom, or Jerusalem, or Zion, we know to be “El Shaddai”, the breasted One.  When God said, “Let us make man”, He was consulting with our Mother.  And She was to build us in Her womb.  Thus the words,” woman” and “women” refer to female humans with “WO”MBS and breasts like God’s Wife has.  So She was to construct little males in Father-God’s image and likeness, and little females in Her image and likeness.  This is at the VERY BEGINNING, the PLAN FOR MAKING A FAMILY.  I suppose I should give you a scriptural reference concerning Mother!  What will follow is an excerpt from http://goodnewsinc.net/v3gn/mothrwis.html 

Mother Wisdom

HEADLINE:
"I said, `You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler. Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance" ... [26] But Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother"... `This* one was born in Zion.' Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her." The LORD will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion". Selah. As they make music they will sing". "All my fountains (offspring: Acts 17:24-28) are in you," Psalm 82:6-8, Galatians 4:26, Psalm 87:4-7,NIV.

Scriptural Record of Mother WISDOM

Proverbs 3:13-19
[13] Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, [14] for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. [15] She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. [16] Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. [17] Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. [18] She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed. [19] By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place".

Proverbs 8
"[1] Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice? [2] On the heights along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand; [3] beside the gates leading into the city, at the entrances, she cries aloud: [4] "To you, O men, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind. [5] You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding. [6] Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. [7] My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. [8] All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. [9] To the discerning all of them are right; they are faultless to those who have knowledge. [10] Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, [11] for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her. [12] "I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. [13] To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. [14] Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have understanding and power. [15] By me kings reign and rulers make laws that are just; [16] by me princes govern, and all nobles who rule on earth.* [17] I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. [18] With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. [19] My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. [20] I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, [21] bestowing wealth on those who love me and making their treasuries full. [22] "The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,** before his deeds of old; [23] I was appointed* from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. [24] When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; [25] before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, [26] before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. [27] I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, [28] when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, [29] when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. [30] Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, [31] rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. [32] "Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. [33] Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it. [34] Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. [35] For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the LORD. [36] But whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death."

Secrets XXV, Lost Books of the Bible/ the Forgotten Books of Eden
"[1] I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great and I beheld him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. [2] And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible come out of thee.' [3] And he came undone and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and there was born light from light, there came forth a great age, and SHOWED ALL CREATION, which I had thought to create. [4] And I saw that it was good. [5] And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be a foundation to the highest things.' [6] And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne."

Secrets XXX:10-12
"[10] (Friday). On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom (Adoil) to create man from seven consistencies: one, his flesh from the earth; two, his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth; seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind. [11] And I gave him seven natures: to the flesh hearing, the eyes for the sight, to the soul smell, the veins for touch, the blood for taste, the bones for endurance, to the intelligence sweetness (sc. enjoyment). [12] I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, he knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honorable, great and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures".

Mother wanted billions and billions of twin pairs, replicates of both of them.  We understand that total number of children is so massive no man can count them.  When She finished creating all of them according to the specifications written in God’s Family Registry, on the 4th Creation Day, God delivered us ALL AT ONE TIME! Isaiah 66:6-11.

To make a twin pair, God had Her take a tiny piece of each male son and construct his female companion from it.  This is how we were “married” or paired in Mother’s womb.  Each pair is given a unique pairing number, for example (1/2) and also (3/4).  The odd numbers are all males and the even numbers are all females.  The specifications, numbers, names, and faces for each child are recorded in God’s “blue prints” book.  We call it allegorically “The BOOK of LIFE”.  It is also in Father’s Head, among his PLANS.  The book format is for us, the children and it was shown to Enoch and he copied his testimony from “the Heavenly Tablets”.  Everything each offspring will do in this world is written in God’s Master Plan.  I went through this exercise to show you how each of us was created and born in this world “already married”.  The RE-PAIRING happens when we RISE.  Remember all the animals and people saved from the flood went into the Ark paired, each male with his corresponding female partner.  In this world and this life God plants us in random female wombs scattered across all nations.  He is the only one who knows the ID’s of each seed-child and where He planted us on planet Earth.  When we RISE after death, the spirits of men enter the “Old Ship of Zion” or God’s Ark, each paired male with his corresponding female partner.  The introduction and re-pairing is called a “wedding feast”, because there God introduces the matched pairs to one another and they meet face-to-face for the first time.  All those passing away on Earth in any given 24 hr. day are all “matched pairs”.

While on Earth Father “dwells in us and walks in us”, and we become His soul/soles and human shoes.  You cannot break this relationship or make it into what you want it to be.  Our body is His temple and no one can undo that relationship.  He took a very tiny piece of Himself, a cell, and shaped it with a head, a torso, arms with hands, and legs with feet.  He stamped a unique designer face on each spirit-child a bit different from all others.  He did the same thing with each daughter-spirit, and Mother constructed us in Her belly according to the specifications God desired.  On the 4th Creation day Father took 12 pairs and matured them and these became the 24 Elders or God’s First Family.  The “remainder” of us were members of Mother’s “birth water” which was kept as a “pool”.  From this stash of children, Father chooses all those planted in human wombs on Earth.  Each human is a very tiny cell of Father’s IMMORTAL LIFE.  He is our Head and He shares His sensory perceptions, self-awareness and intelligence with each child.  After we are born He remains “in us” to show and teach us what to do with our body parts.  He also has to teach us to reason.  Psalm 23 is true for each offspring.  Father will never leave us nor forsake us because HE CAN’T.  We are His body cells uniquely designed by Mother Wisdom and they both call us their “children”.

Your body is His temple and He dwells in each person as that person.  Your IGNORANCE of this fact and lack of understanding does not change or void the relationship.  The presence of devils in and on each human temple cannot undo the relationship.  God dwells in each human temple and no number of short, ugly, invisible, filthy children of devils can cast God out!

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. 

Psalm 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

When we pray, we do not have to do it the way blind men pray.  God is “INSIDE YOU AS YOU”.  All you have to do is “TALK TO HIM” as in Psalms 139:2 and 4.  You do not need a prayer shawl, or a rug to kneel on.  You do not need a special room to pray in, nor a man’s corner church building.  You do not need to pay a preacher “tithes and offerings” to worship God.  All you need to do is love, honor and obey Him daily wherever you are on Earth.  And respect and honor His will in everything you do.  That is daily worship of God.  And follow His lead in all matters. Obey your good angels assigned to help you in all things. That is how you SERVE GOD, and love your fellowman as you love yourself.  Combat every evil thought and cast it aside.  You see, YOUR BODY is His TEMPLE housing a tiny cell of His IMMORTAL LIVING SUBSTANCE.  He will leave your clay body, when He removes you from it.  That happens when men hear Jesus calling their TRUE SPIRIT NAME written in the BOOK of LIFE.

You and God are “ONE”!  There is no power anywhere that can break that bond or UNDO what Father has done in creating you.  Every tiny cell of His IMMORTAL PERSON has the same qualities that He has.  You are an immortal conception made real by Creator God.. Because He IS, you shall be forever!  Devils hate this, but they are powerless to defeat our Father and His PLANS!  Say, “Amen”!

Sometimes it is good to have a little help telling the story of “US”!  Enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbgxBvLFErg

No comments:

Post a Comment