Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Amazing Escape from Jail!



The Great Prison Break and Escape Flight to Freedom

HEADLINES

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

II Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence (STEP-ONE); otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store (STEP-TWO).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.


Clearly human beings were born in a prison house called the bottomless pit-prison for devils awaiting the expiration of their stay of execution.  Father took advantage of this situation and used it for STEP-ONE of His TWO-STEP training regimen for His children.  Since, “all the world is a stage”, Father dressed us up in clay stage-clothes to hide our glory, our facial features, and our names.  The clay garments serve as multi-colored gift-wrap so that even men would be unaware of who they really are.  We DO NOT SEE our “TRUE” face when we look into a mirror.  We are planted in the clay fields of the earth by generations throughout time.  Each child comes down with a set “timer” (heart) to count down his days until he “expires” (is removed).   In the first HEADLINE, Father gives us an overview of His PLAN by telling Abraham, “Your seed will become servants and be afflicted in a land that is not theirs for four hundred years.  Then they shall come out of that land and I will judge that oppressing nation that harmed them”.  The other texts in our HEADLINES give us the significant details regarding what Father is doing.

Our numbers (the children) are so huge that Father could not plant us all on earth at the same time.  The resources of the earth could not sustain such a massive total at one time.  So Father plants us in Satan’s prison a few at a time and spreads us in all nations.  From the Revelations, we see that imprisoned devils attack and capture each child as fast as they are born.  Then they enslave and condition us to obey their will for the remainder of our days on earth.  Devils do not see clearly what God is doing as He explains it in our HEADLINE texts.   They see men as an opportunity to escape their falling problem and as a resource by which they may rule the world.  The bodies of men have become their houses, horses, thrones, and weapons for domination over their fellow devils in their demonic nations.

RESCUE/ REDEMPTION

When the human timers expired, Father removed the spirit children from their respective clay house which is always discarded after use.  He always drew them to Heaven Himself for their participation in STEP-TWO.  All of this was done by stealth, because the glorious light of the children is TURNED OFF while they reside on earth.  Devils cannot see us as spirits in the flesh nor when Father REDEEMS us.  When He calls each child by his TRUE NAME, it leaves the flesh immediately and flies away to STAND before God as it were a flash of lightning. 

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come (RISES). Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

The speed of redemption is just that fast!  Devils cannot see this as it happens.  All they know is men get old and die and as parasites, they are dumped again into falling through the pit.  Father sought to comfort the children over the dilemma of human death and passed clues to His messengers to inform us of what it is all about.  Devils hate God’s messengers and reject their writings.  They do not believe that we live on after death, and they do not want men to believe it either.  Because God is doing all this in STEALTH-MODE, he really wanted to comfort the children over the deaths of their loved ones.  He decided to send men LIVING PROOF.  He sent Jesus as the “pattern son” to ID us and SHOW US what happens when we die.  All children go the way Jesus went, and what happened to Jesus happens to all men.  Jesus told us, “I am going to my Father” and “we must (will) follow him in the same way”.  He was crucified and his clay costume (body died), but he returned and presented himself alive to the disciples as living proof that we also will live again after death.  Jesus’ actions infuriated devils, and they tried to STOP THE LIGHT and prevent men from buying into life after death.  Jesus became “I am the resurrection and the life”.  Father gave him a reward for doing such an excellent job as His Atonement Lamb.  He gave Jesus all the children as his personal heritage and possession as his PAY.  To collect his pay, Jesus must call them all by their TRUE NAMES from the Family Roll (Book of Life).

Jesus spawns a PRISON BREAK


Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Isaiah 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward (he does not want your monetary “tithes and offerings”), saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

What we are saying is Jesus is causing a NON-STOP JAIL BREAK.  All those human beings devils possess and claim as "my house", they are forced to "let them go" against their will.  Jesus is simply calling the Family Roll in the order of names as they appear.  DRAMATIC EVENTS are happening on earth as he moves down that list.  Men on earth hearing their names drop their clay stage-clothes (human bodies) and fly away unseen by men and devils.  Clearly it is a PRISON BREAK and men and devils are none the wiser.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

We see Jesus is causing insurrection by his resurrection and removal of transgression from applying to man.  When he calls, the flesh and blood house dies to free the spirit that flies upward to God at the Throne.  Abel was the first to break out of Satan's prison, to rise and STAND before our Father.  Since that time there has been a very massive and STEALTHY PRISON ESCAPE unseen by men and devils.  From the north, south, east and west they RISE.  They come from every nation of humans on earth.  They return to Creator-God to STAND before Him and the Son, Jesus Christ.  A man's faith, belief system, and his religious affiliation on earth has nothing to do with this JAIL BREAK.  The only thing that matters is you must be a creation (child) of God and Mother Wisdom born in Heaven on the 4th Creation Day.  When Jesus gets to your name and calls it, you get an ESCAPE CARD and a FREE RIDE to the Throne!  What if men don't believe this and devils deny it?

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Isaiah 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Psalm 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? :10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isaiah 43:4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. 6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. 8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? 9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. 10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee. 11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment