Monday, June 29, 2015

Ready or Not, You Will Rise



Ready or Not, You Will RISE

We have discussed Father’s Creation steps and His subsequent PLAN for OUR FAMILY.  At the very beginning, Creator God and Mother Wisdom agreed upon a specific number of PAIRED duplicates of their glory, male and female twins.  Every minute detail governing their facial features, hairs on each head, their limbs, height and “colors” they would become are all RECORDED IN HIS BOOK.  We call it the Book of Life which is really Father’s Head.  As you know He has a photographic memory and He does not need a book with a cover and pages with which men on earth are familiar.  EACH OFFSPRING TO BE was given a unique name in the language of Heaven that only Father knows.  With these PLANS in place, Father and Mother Zion began to create the “CHOSEN PEOPLE”.

Once impregnated Mother Zion began to BUILD the CITIZENS of Zion, namely, twin pairs in Her belly.  We all sat asleep (sit-I) in Her belly as She made each daughter twin from a tiny piece of each sons chest area.  Collectively in Her round belly, we became the “City of Zion”!  Each male son is “married” or paired to a specific female partner created with him in Zion’s womb.  Since our numbers are so vast (like the stars and the sand on the seashore) only Father knows the correct ID of each pair.  He brought us all to birth on the Great 4th Creation Day and chose 12 pairs to be His first Family.  All the others were placed in His “chamber of stars” to be planted on earth in clay wombs and face devils in STEP-ONE.  Bear in mind that each offspring has a special name given to Him by Father-Creator God.  Only God knows the ID’s of these children by face and name.

2 Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel (humanity) that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

As you know Father PLANNED a TWO-STEP procedure for perfecting His children.  We must endure a mandated tenure wrestling devils in the bottomless pit.  Previously when a child’s term expired (the body dies) Father had been calling them back upstairs for STEP-TWO.  But Father likes DRAMA to make it all interesting, so He PLANNED to send down a special Son, (Jesus) and have him ATONE for sins attributed to mankind.  He would have to be crucified and then exalted.  You know the story and how things proceeded.  Jesus was crucified and shed His blood for the remission of sins for the WHOLE WORLD OF HUMANITY.  Having succeeded as the Atonement Lamb, Father sat Jesus on His Throne and gave him all the children on earth as well as those to be born in later generations as “his possession and heritage”.  This was his PAY for a job well done.  However to collect his PAY, Jesus is REQUIRED CALL THE ROLL, that is, he must call out each child’s name aloud from the list Father gives to him every 24 hours.  Father has “commanded him to lose nothing”.  He cannot “get tired” and call for a water break as some of us lazy humans would do.  He cannot complain that “my jaw is tired” from talking so much as I would do.  Now you know what Jesus has been doing since he rose to Heaven.  Father put him to work!

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee... 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
4 And  even to  your old age I  am he; and  even to hoar hairs will I carry  you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver  you.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, (Jesus will call YOUR NAME) even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

As Jesus calls names from the list, dramatic things happen to human beings on earth with those names.  Each sheep that hears his TRUE GOD-GIVEN NAME for the first time IMMEDIATELY DROPS HIS ROBE OF FLESH and FLIES AWAY HEAVEN LIKE A FLASH OF LIGHTNING.  Yes!  It is just that fast, because Father Himself is “drawing them”!  (I used to wonder why the disciples followed Jesus without quibbling when he called them.  They just STOPPED whatever they were doing and followed him!  It did not seem realistic, but that is his role).  There are special “pick up” areas in Heaven from which the NEWLY REDEEMED are gathered and matriculated into the New Covenant.  Everything is explained to them at that time.

What you need to see from this is the HUMAN FAMILY is a “CHOSEN FAMILY”.  God’s PLAN for our perfection was initiated in Mother Jerusalem’s belly.  Once in motion this PLAN will PROCEED WITHOUT INTERRUPTION!  Nothing that happens to men on earth can prevent our glorious END.  What preachers and religions teach men is basically IRRELEVANT.  Lies and false doctrine do not prevent Jesus!   What men believe or do not believe does not STOP Jesus!  The amount of “tithes and offerings” you pay preachers has absolutely nothing to do with this work by the Father and the Son!  The efforts of devils to bind and enslave men to do every conceivable SIN-WORK cannot stop nor prevent God’s program.  All any human being must do is to live out his term (given days) in this world.  Eventually HE WILL HEAR JESUS CALL HIS NAME.  Then it is UP, UP, and AWAY!  No one and nothing can STOP GOD from giving Jesus a new list of names every 24 hours.  No one and nothing can STOP JESUS from calling those names.  He is under orders from Father to “lose nothing”.  The outcome of Father’s work to perfect His Family is written.  The same number of children He and Mother brought forth on the 4th Creation Day is the SAME NUMBER who will stand before them in the “Feast of Tabernacles” (Family Reunion).

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (allegory for Zion) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

2 Esdras 2:33 I, Ezra, received on Mount Horeb a commission from the Lord to go to Israel; but when I came, they scorned me and rejected the Lord's commandment. 34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment