Saturday, June 20, 2015

Father's Day Greetings



Father’s Day Greetings

Not one human male is worthy enough to be your "FATHER"! There is One Father of ALL and He is Creator-God. Human male parents are "stand-ins" to help God support raising His children.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the \
potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or
thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest
thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy
One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and
concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created
man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I
commanded.

Psalm 82: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.


I Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not 
of the night, nor of darkness.


Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which
is in heaven.

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
No human being is a "bastard child"! No human being is a "fatherless child"! All male human beings with children are SURROGATE DADS! I hope someone is nice to you on Father's Day! And I also hope you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment