Sunday, June 28, 2015

John 3, verse 17



John 3:17

The title of this treatise is John 3:17, but we will not begin this discussion with that verse.  The reason we will do that is because many BLIND CHRISTIANS are attempting to read the SEALED BOOK and they are erring because they cannot get past the first SEAL.  Consider this:

John 3:16.  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That is an excellent verse.  However those invisible fake holy spirits who lead them take them to a blind alley and a BOGUS CONCLUSION.  They tell them, “If a man does not ‘believe in Jesus and accept him as his personal savior’ he cannot be saved and no doubt he will burn in hell”!  That conclusion is a direct contradiction to our topic scripture.  These blind Christians STOP right there and FAIL to factor in verse 17.

John 3:17.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

For anyone to be damned Jesus himself will have to condemn him and banish him to destruction with devils because Father gave him JUDGMENT AUTHORITY.  Preachers do not have this authority; church denominations were not given this authority, and no Pope has this authority.  Only God has this authority and He vested it in the Son.

It is written that God shall judge the world.

Jude 1:14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15.  To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Father is judging the kingdom of devils only)!

Romans 3:5.  But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6.  God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

John 5:22.  For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:26.  For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27.  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 30.  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:15. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
No human being will be destroyed with devils even if they reject Jesus while in this life!  Those phony holy spirits have led John 3:16 pushers to a lying conclusion against men who fail to toe the doctrine lines laid out by blind preachers.  NOW …. let us see John 3:17 in action in real time in Jesus’ day.

Luke 9:51.  And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52.  And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53.  And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54.  And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55.  But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56.  For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Here we see that the Samaritans in this city not only rejected Jesus and his disciples, but they refused to let them pass through it.  The disciples were offended and they wanted to burn them up … just like BLIND CHRISTIANS want to do to “sinner men” and “unbelievers”.  If any man wants to do that to his fellowman it is not God teaching and pushing that lie.  That bogus conclusion expresses the hope of devils, which is IMPOSSIBLE with God.  Judge Jesus was cognizant of both his role and purpose and he REBUKED James and John for expressing the will of devils.  Father sent him to SAVE THE LOST, not to destroy their lives.

Now I tell all you hellfire and brimstone for human beings teachers, “You don’t know that devils are using you”.  Jesus is the one who EXECUTES JUDGMENT … BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF GOD.  If Jesus judges his judgment is just because he SEEKS FATHER’S WILL!  What is Father’s will you may ask?  Here it is in plain English!

Matthew 18:11. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13.  And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.  (So you hellfire for humans preachers are OVER RULED).

John 6:37.  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 12:32.  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 10:29.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1 Timothy 2:3.  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4.  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5.  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6.  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

And Jesus is JUST IN HIS JUDMENT (“I judge no man”) because he seeks to DO FATHER’S WILL which the preachers attempt to break.  They do not know they have the spirits of devils leading them to teach such lies!  “The Father sent the Son to SAVE MEN’S LIVES …. not to destroy them”!

The Father’s WILL in his own Words

Isaiah 57:16.  For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. 17.  For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18.  I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. 19.  I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

Malachi 3:6.  For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17.  And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Isaiah 45:22.  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23.  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Isaiah 66:18.  For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 22.  For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23.  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

1 John 4:14.  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

John 6:38.  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39.  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

1 Timothy 4:10. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 11.  These things command and teach.

Now to all you non-judges with no authority, why have you not judged those false “holy spirits” who gave you a gross lie for a judgment doctrine?

2 Timothy 2:3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

So you want to burn “sinner men” in hellfire, do you?  You don’t know what spirit is moving you, but I do!  Your teachers are devils in your own body (your personal crown of demonic thorns) who have convinced you that they are “god”!

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Psalm 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. 19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment