Thursday, June 30, 2011

Word-smithing "SOIL"


Word-smithing "SOIL"

 

A Little Word-smithing

How much truth can be found in a relevant four-letter word?  Let us look at the word, SOIL.  How much of the God’s TRUTH can be found in it?

SOIL (the flesh)

Definition of SOIL

1
: firm land : earth
2
a : the upper layer of earth that may be dug or plowed and in which plants growb : the superficial unconsolidated and usually weathered part of the mantle of a planet and especially of the earth
3
: country, land <our native soil>
4
: the agricultural life or calling
5
: a medium in which something takes hold and develops

Definition of SOIL

transitive verb
1
: to stain or defile morally : corrupt
2
: to make unclean especially superficially : dirty
3
: to blacken or taint (as a person's reputation) by word or deed
intransitive verb
: to become soiled or dirty

Merriam Webster Online Dictionary


God made the human body from the dust of the earth (soil) and when He inserted Adam’s spirit, man became a living soul.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Considering these definitions of SOIL we can look at Father’s purpose in doing this.  In this pit of hell man must experience the negativity and opposition to God’s ways presented by the powers of darkness that corrupt men.  This is for our first phase of life, our worm-stage within Satan’s prison.  Here devils SOIL men in this “exercise” in Father’s education protocol.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Romans  8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

So we were planted in Satan’s prison for the purpose of being SOILED by the powers of darkness in the first step in His education protocol.  Because of this condition the following is written.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.


I LOS (lose or lost) (one loss)

As you know, no man can defeat the powers of darkness in their own prison chamber.  They are corrupters and they do not disappoint in that area.  They even brag about their influence and power over men to force men to do sin works.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Because all men are SOILED by sin works, all men die.  I Men LOS-e the battle to devils and then they lose their clay bodies.

But the death of the clay body is not the end of men.  It is a new beginning. Since humans are spirits bound in a clay body, they must be CIRCUMCISED  (cut out) of the flesh in order to enter Heaven.  This event was ALWAYS FATHER’S PLAN.  The Father-Husbandman planted us in the soil, and in each man’s end He removes us from the SOIL (clay body).

1 Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.


SO IL (so sick)

As stated earlier, devils are adroit in binding men in sin.  That is their job and the very reason Father planted us in their prison chamber.  Devils are so expert in their job that the spirit has described men as “sin sick”. 

Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. 5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. 6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.


S-erpent OIL (must oil)

In Matthew 12:43-45, we see what serpents are capable of doing.  They bind men in sin works.  Serpent seed (demons) soil men.  To correct this condition for some in this life, God and the angels must give men OIL.  All wise virgins carry extra OIL in their lamps.  OILING is the work of the two Comforters, Jesus and Pravuil (the Holy Spirit) and the Archangels.

Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

John 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14  He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The OIL that Heaven pours on the wise is "spiritual rebuke and correction" to undo errors in conduct and thinking worked by the powers of darkness.  Those men who get offended and wrathful when someone corrects them are foolish virgins who cannot take extra oil.

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalm 141:5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


I SOL (star-sun)

Sol refers to and means "the sun".  From modern science we know that the stars of the universe are distant stars.  And that is exactly what all men are called, God’s stars (SOLS).  (You could see "soul" here). I am a star-sun and so are all men.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18  And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.


SOL I (firstborn Son)

This is about Jesus Christ, the firstborn Son.

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Hebrews 2:14  Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

This is how much relevant TRUTH I found in the four letter word, SOIL.  This is how Father teaches me!  Matthew 11:25-27.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment