Saturday, June 25, 2011

I've Never Seen My Face

I’ve Never Seen My Face

HEADLINE


Isaiah 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. 19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant? 20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

2 Corinthinas 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
________________________________________________________________________

Let’s face it.  I was made in the image and likeness of God, Mother Wisdom’s womb, Psalm 87, Galatians 4:26.  However in this world my spirit is masked by a clay suit called a human body.  The face I see in the mirror is not my true face.  It is a stage mask for the role I play in this life.  In fact the name I have is a role-name for the part I play in this world.  So I have never seen my real face and I have never heard my God-given name!  Look at this.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Secrets of Enoch 44 1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

But God is a Spirit and so am I as His son.  The clay face I see in the mirror is not my true face and the name my parents gave me is not my true name.  If you want to know how I really look, take a look at my Father.

Secrets of Enoch 22 1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible. 2 And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? and I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and 3 seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? 4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord

Enoch 14:15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason 22 of the magnificence and glory, and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times 23 ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counsellor. And the most holy ones who were 24 nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him. 

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.


And here is the way my brothers above look.

Psalm 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:


My real face

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

We have learned from modern science that the stars are really distant suns!


My true name

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

When God calls me by my true name that He gave me on the 4th Creation Day, I will fly away from earth to Heaven to stand before Him.  When I stand upon the Sea of Glass (or mirrors) I will see my face for the first time.  I expect to shine like the sun and blaze like fire the way His face does!  People would run away from me if my glory was seen in this world.  The Israelites ran from Moses when God lit up his face.  Somewhere in Heaven in our never-ending future, I will find each of you who read this document and I will introduce myself to you by my true name, whatever it is in the language of Heaven, our original tongue. We will have a glorious FAMILY REUNION.


Glorify God!
God did it! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY SWEET BROTHER THIS MADE ME CRY IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL gOD HAS BEEN BLESSING ME ALL MORNING LONG AND HE STILL IS RIGHT NOW ,,YOU ARE MY BROTHER ,,AND I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BROTHER,,, NO I HAVE NOT SEEN THE REAL YOU,,NOR HAS ANY MORTAL SEEN THE REAL JOHN OR THE REAL JENNY OR THEY WOULD TRULY BELIEVE ,,, I PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME ,,,FOR HIS LETTING ME LIVE AND LEARN FROM HIM UPON THIS OLD CREATED BY HIM EARTH ,,, BECOMING MY SCHOOL OF LIFE ,,,,,,I PRAISE HIM FOR THE JUBILEE I FEEL WITHIN MY HEART ,,,,,WHERE HE NOW SITS UPON MY HEARTS THRONE ,,I GAVE IT TO HIM ALONG WITH,,,,,,,, THE REST OF ME ,,AMEN,,, JENNY WREN,,,,

    ReplyDelete