Monday, January 23, 2023

The Final Step in God's ATONEMENT

The Final Step in God’s ATONEMENT

 

Exodus 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. 18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. 19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

 

Exodus 34:5 And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. 6 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. 8 And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.

 

Our Father, Creator-God must BE HIMSELF AT ALL TIMES.  He cannot change His nature to please men or to placate devils. 

 

I know devils hate men and want God to burn us with them during their execution in the lake of fire.  Does God tell men lies?  Did God give Moses a false description of His will and nature  Demons want you to believe that your Father will change His nature and destroy His children.  That is  because demons hate them and want to get revenge against God for damning their entire family for total extinction for their crimes against Him and our Mother when they existed previously in Heaven.

 

Here is what God said He will do about the sins men allegedly committed in this world.

 

  I will save all men from hell: II Esdras 2:26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell.  (This Earth environment is HELL, the place into which devils were cast down).

 

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

 

 Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

 

I will REDEEM all men from death.  Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

 

 Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

 

Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

 

 Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

 

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

 

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

 

Devils warring with mankind and subduing the preachers in human -run churches say, "No! "You cannot do that and be fair"!  There must be a judgment for men just like you did against us"?

 

Devils never really appreciated the message of the priestly ATONEMENT.  But Father did a TWO-STEP "ATONEMENT" move using two sons.  Jesus did his part by taking the sins of mankind, even those that will be done by men in later generations and putting them on himself so men cannot be charged with those sins and resulting penalties.

 

You don't think God will leave it like that do you?!  Jesus did no sin, and God needed another son to take those same sins off Jesus' back and transfer them to the real scapegoats who originated them in their own minds.  Now you will learn about the role of God's last-born son.  This man is the last God-ordained priest on Earth.  This man removes all those sins from Jesus and finishes the transfer and places them upon the heads of the kingdom of devils.  They are the original sources who conceived those ideas in their minds and put them in the heads of men, and urged, prompted, and aided in getting men to do what they say.  If men are reluctant and slow to do their works, they get (help) more devils riding on their persons, friends,and family members, and compel the prospective victim they control to get on with the trick, theft, murder or rape they want him to do.  This is why, and where Jesus refused to condemn men of committing sin.   He could actually see the demons on the people and had sparring conversations with them on the people in the crowds observing his ministry.  Here is what he said:

 

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

 

Mark 9:1  And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

 

Leviticus 16:21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness: 22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

 

God’s last-born son has the responsibility to set things right regarding who is responsible for conceiving sinful thoughts and dreams and imparting that information to men.  They even instruct the slave-victim in how to do the act and not get caught.  Men are not evil spirits and they cannot conceive wicked plots and ideas because they are created in the likeness of God.  They cannot conceive mentally sinful plots and wicked ideas.  God is perfectly aware of how He created us and with what mental powers, if any, that He gave to man.

 

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.  9:Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

 

The task of the last-born son is to take the sins from Jesus that he removed from mankind and put them on the real scapegoat who was let loose to roam free in the “wilderness of sin”, namely planet Earth inside the bottomless pit.  I will tell you now that this man consulted the Supreme Judges previous verdicts and decisions and discovered the Judge decided that “sin is a demon”, Enoch 10:8-10.  So this son’s legal responsibility was to take the sins men allegedly committed while sojourning on planet Earth from Jesus’ back and put it all on the heads of the kingdom of devils.  Have you ever seen a piece of mail with a postal message stamped on it that read, ”return to sender”?  God’s last-born son takes all the so-called “sins of men” and dumps all of it on the heads of demons, who originated and conjured them up as thought triucks before revealing those ideas to human slaves.  I am not allowing the perpetrators of sin and evil to escape charges.  They came up with every sinful idea and act and forced men to do “their work”.  Jesus already testified before God in the outer court , “The night comes (devils on human slaves) comes when no man can work”!

 

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

 

Jesus is the light of the world.  He might as well have quoted 1 John 3:8-9 to me.  However I do see this:

 

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

 

The Creator knows the mental powers and capacity He created for us.  Our minds are just like His mind is.  Devils cannot tell God men thought of all this evil that they put in our heads.  So I have BLAMED THE FAMILY OF DEVILS for every act of sin and evil thought that has occurred on planet Earth.  These creeps were let go to roam free in the bottomless pit.  They climbed out and stopped falling through the pit and the lives of men and animals have suffered VIOLENCE!   This man cannot be afraid of devils.  As an agent of the Heavenly Court this man must deals with devils UP -CLOSE and PERSONALLY to their very faces!   And he has charged their family with all the SINS committed in Heaven as well as SIN and EVIL WORK that has happened on Earth during man’s presence down here.  This is part of “my job description”:

 

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them. 46 At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.

 

Jeremiah 51:20  Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;  21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD. 25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

 

Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

 

Psalms 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;  7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

 

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

 

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22  For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment