Monday, January 16, 2023

My Dad Is My Role-Model

 My Role-Model is my Dad!

 

Exodus 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.5 And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. 6 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. 8 And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.

 

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

 

Luke 7:41There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged. 44 And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head. 45 Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. 46 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. 49And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?

 

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

 

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

 

Jesus exemplified Father's nature and way of doing things.  He SHOWED US how we must think and behave in matters of sin and judgment on Earth as well as the jurist-Witnesses Watching men on Earth below.

 

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Father's Nature

 

I understand that I must be JUST LIKE MY "DAD". I am in that moment when Jesus is stooping and writing on the ground when he was challenged by the clergy of his day regarding a woman caught in the act of adultery.  To all Jusrist-Witnesses assigned to watch men battling devils on Earth and to all men with eyes, WE ARE EXPECTED TO BE LIKE JESUS, God's "pattern Son".  We must not accuse, judge, nor condemn men caught or seen in the very act of sin.  Jesus is the WAY WE GO!  We have been advised not to judge by the sight of our eyes and the hearing of our ear, and to "judge not after the flesh" the way men do.  The REAL ENEMY is not flesh and blood, but they are invisible tares attached to men and controlling their actions.  Those of you above can look down and see how they control men.  Humans are liable to blame one another for the works of the tares they cannot see enslaving their fellow man.  Jesus could see them and he had no intention of blaming the human slaves of devils for the works devils force men to do.  So Jesus was a living role-model for all those newly REDEEMED and Watching from above.  He is also a role model for humans who can see him as the LIGHT of the world.  I have power to avoid walking in darkness by following in the Savior's footsteps and abiding by his example.  Do you see all those things Father said He will do in the scriptural texts above.  Examine Jesus' scenario taught in the skit with Jesus and the woman caught in the very act of SIN.  Jesus applied all the qualities and ways Father revealed of Himself all the scriptures revealing Himself  ... for His name's sake!

 

As I live TODAY, I will endeavor to avoid judging any man, accusing him , or condemning him and or convicting him of guilt and blame for sin even if I see him in the very act of trespass.  That is GOD'S WAY and that is JESUS' Way.  That is also MY WAY.  Jesus said if you would be perfect, sell all that you think and "follow me"!!          

 

Enoch 10:8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.'

 

 Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible .. "The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it". A distinct difference is made between (a) the demon, SIN, and (b) the person mastered by it. Where God used the nations to prophesy and          

 

 John 9:3-4 .. "And Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. I must work the works of him that sent me while it is day. The NIGHT (demons, Ephesians 6:12) comes when NO MAN can work". Jesus' WORDS are consistent with the Father's WORDS to Cain. His statement here is a further extension of HEADLINE "B". He adds "no man can work" or be credited with SIN... which is a manifestation of demonic mastery over men not doing well whose deeds are "unacceptable". It is the exhibition of the more worse state of captivity and enslavement of man. Do you follow me?..

 

Jesus is God’s Lamb of ATONEMENT, “to take away the sins of the world”.  Jesus was a SIN ERASER and everything he did was dedicated to that purpose.  As a “son of God myself”, I also must be the same way my “Dad” is  You know what every HIGH PRIEST of God is REQUIRED TO DO!  He must ATONE for the sins of all the people.  Jesus did that one time on a cross more than 2000 years ago and now he is “living proof” on Father’s Throne that he is VERY SUCCESSFUL.

 

Isaiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

 

Man has lived in SIN-FREE “GRACE” and no power in Heaven or in hell can attach the sins of men to mankind!  I have GOOD NEWS for demonic tares, They do not run things in the Heavenly Court.  Devils are the perpetrators being judged.  They cannot tell the Supreme Judge to add humans to their trial, when Jesus died and REDEEMED us all!  Demons are “convicts” not lawyers authorized by the Father as Court employees.

 

So every time you see the name Jesus or hear men speak of his work on the cross, UNDERSTAND THE FULL DYNAMICS of what Jesus means to ALL MANKIND.

 

.1. No man can be “accused” of SIN from any generations in which he lived on Earth.

 

2. No man can be charged as a "sinner”.

 

3. No man can be condemned for SIN in God’s Court now or ever.

 

4. God takes away all judgments against mankind.

 

5. All previous “charges” by the powers of darkness against His children are ERASED, DENIED and OBLITERATED from memory and history.

 

6. All “demonic tares”, the ACCUSERS OF THE BRETHREN, get cast down to be burned in hell fire

 

7. Father REQUIRES ALL THE CHILDREN to “forgive each child’s trespasses against one another” regardless of the time he lived as a demonic slave on Earth.

 

If you see ANY MAN IN THE VERY ACT OF GROSS SIN before you make a critical judgment and react like a human to what you have witnessed …REMEMBER JESUS and THE WOMAN CAUGHT IN ADULTERY, and modify your response accordingly.  There is no reason that you, as an observer, should show your Father that you FAIL in your educational progress and need more instruction.

 

Isaiah 54:4  Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

 

Psalms 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

 

Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

 

Revelation 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

 

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

 

Isaiah 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.


 Psalms 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. 


ATONEMENT:  What do you see in that word?  AT- ONE- MEN- T (the cross)

 

All men become “at one mind” with Father-God, the “Living ONE”.  Before ATONEMENT God said this about mankind:

 

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts

.

After death (the cross) the spirits of men return to God and join Him at the Throne”, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

 

John 17:16 They (all men) are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

 

To be "AT ONE" MIND or (MENTA-) with the Father, YOU must have HIS THOUGHTS as YOUR THOUGHTS and His Ways as your ways.  Jesus is there AT ONE with the Father. Now!  As you can see, I AM trying my best to conform my mind with the MIND of the  Father and Jesus.  If you try hard enough, you can conform to the “oneness” Jesus describes in his prayer in John 17.  “ONENESS” with God is perfect ATONEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment