Wednesday, December 1, 2021

No More Pain

 There Will Be No More Pain

 

HEADLINE:

 

Revelation_21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

 

 

I do not have to explain and define what “PAIN” is.  We all experience it from our own beginning days in life as humans.  The word, “PAIN”  almost suggests its own meaning, namely, “PAY-IN (G)” for sin.  Demons that battle me on a daily basis are quick to threaten me by saying ”You gone (going to) pay for this”!  They utter those words when I write against them, or reveal a blessing God reserved for mankind.  Can you imagine Adam and Eve as the first humans on Earth having been in a blessed state of being from the start  and now they experience what we know as sharp hurt, or throbbing pain for the very first time?!  What a shock to the mind, psyche, and body that was to them!  They were like immature “babies” when they dealt with the body blow of pain for the first time!

 

The History of Pain

 

From the Books of Adam and Eve, from VITA ADAE ET EVAE and Apocalypse of MOSES, From The Apocrypha and Pseudeipgrapha of the Old Testament by R. H. Charles, vol. II , Oxford Press

 

xxx. 1 After Adam was nine hundred and thirty years old, since he knew that his days were coming to an end, he said: 'Let all my sons assemble themselves to me, that I may bless them before I die, and speak with them.' 2 And they were assembled in three parts, before his sight, in the house of prayer, where they used 3 to worship the Lord God. And they asked him (saying): 'What concerns thee, Father, that thou shouldst assemble us, and why dost thou lie on 4 thy bed? 'Then Adam answered and said: My sons, I am sick and in pain.' And all his sons said to him: 'What does it mean, father, this illness and pain?'

 

xxxi. 1 Then said Seth his son: 'O (my) lord, perchance thou hast longed after the fruit of paradise, which thou wast wont to eat, and therefore thou liest in sadness? Tell me and I will go to the nearest gates of paradise and put dust on my head and throw myself down on the earth before the gates of paradise and lament and make entreaty to God with loud lamentation; perchance he will hearken to me and send his angel to bring me the fruit, for which thou hast longed.' 2 Adam answered and said: 'No, my son, I do not long (for this), but I feel weakness and great 3 pain in my body.' Seth answered, 'What is pain, my lord father? I am ignorant; but hide it not from us, but tell us (about it).'

 

xxxii. 1 And Adam answered and said: 'Hear me, my sons. When God made us, me and your mother, and placed us in paradise and gave us every tree bearing fruit to eat, he laid a prohibition on us concerning the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is in the midst of paradise; (saying) 2 'Do not eat of it.' But God gave a part of paradise to me and (a part) to your mother: the trees of the eastern part and the north, which is over against Aquilo he gave to me, and to your mother he gave the part of the south and the western part.

 

xxxiii. 1 (Moreover) God the Lord gave us two angels 2 to guard us. The hour came when the angels had ascended to worship in the sight of God; forthwith the adversary [the devil] found an opportunity while the angels were absent and the devil led your mother astray to eat of the 3 unlawful and forbidden tree. And she did eat and gave to me.

 

xxxiv. 1 And immediately, the Lord God was wrath with us, and the Lord said to me: 'In that thou hast left behind my commandment and hast not kept my word,' which I confirmed to thee; behold, I will bring upon thy body, seventy blows; with divers griefs, shalt thou be tormented, beginning at thy head and thine eyes and thine ears down to thy nails on thy toes, and in every 2 separate limb. These hath God appointed for chastisement. All these things hath the Lord sent to me and to all our race.'

 

xxxv. 1 Thus spake Adam to his sons, and he was seized with violent pains, and he cried out with a loud voice, 'What shall I do? I am in distress. So cruel are the pains with which I am 2 beset.' And when Eve had seen him weeping, she also began to weep herself and said: 'O Lord my God, hand over to me his pain, for it is I who sinned.' 3 And Eve said to Adam: 'My lord, give me a part of thy pains, for this hath come to thee from fault of mine.'

 

xxxvi. 1 And Adam said to Eve: 'Rise up and go with my son Seth to the neighborhood of paradise, and put dust on your heads and throw yourselves on the ground and lament in the sight of 2 God. Perchance He will have pity (upon you) and send His angel across to the tree of His mercy, whence floweth the oil of life, and will give you a drop of it, to anoint me with it, that I may have rest from these pains, by which I am being consumed.'

 

I felt sorry for them because they were like babies.  Feeling “pain” for the very first tine is a very disturbing experience!  Some of you have felt the pain of a severe tooth ache, or a broken bone.  I do feel sorry for women, because they suffer terribly when giving birth.  We all have experienced pain in this life, and we all agree that it is a very terrible blow to the mind and body.  Devils are aware of our sensory nerves for pain and they enjoy making them throb as they add to and intensify our suffering.  This is why the “good news” in our HEADLINE is such a welcome blessing.  Pain came to us as a result of sin.  “Sin is a demon” as the Supreme Judge declared in Genesis 4:5-7, NAB and NEB.  When Father REDEEMS men, SINS (demons) are cast away, and the human spirits return to Paradise for “perfection-processing”, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:1-3. There they receive the white robe of righteousness and discover that “THERE IS NO MORE PAIN”!   I also thank God for these scriptures:

 

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. 

 

Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; (this is where “thy kingdom come” fits in) and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

 

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

 

I am concerned about this acutely, because my sister-in-law had pancreatic cancer and she came to live with us for her final days.  She suffered horrible pain.  My daughter is an RN and she was like a daughter that my sister-in-law never had.  LaVanita had two sons.  But mercifully God ended her PAIN and called her Home.  All I could do is sympathize and empathize and help when I was needed.

 

Pain hurts!  I had a chip fracture in my right knee when I was 14 years old.  My knee was swollen up like a football.  I had surgery (X 2) to repair the damage and ease the pain.  I am sure some of you males also know what PAIN is.  All mothers will tell you, there is nothing like the pain of giving birth.  Having your pelvic bones stretched and separated in ways to let an infant pass through is horrible just to think about it.  If a woman says, “there is nothing like birth pain”, just believe her and do not argue about it.  And thank God for the promise, “There shall be no more pain”!  I can say right now while you are reading this, “Thank you, dear Father, for canceling all PAIN”!  And “Thank you, Jesus, for calling us out of it!!  So both the Father and the Son are better “healers” than the best doctors Earth has to offer.  Now let us all thank the Son for paying our RANSOM PRICE for us, and bless our Father for “delivering us from evil” into the bright glory of Paradise and His Presence at the Throne!

 

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 

 

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. 

 

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Ev5OUsiXE

GOOD NEWS, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment