Monday, December 6, 2021

God Is Able

 God Is Able

 

HEADLINE:

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

 

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

 

 

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

 

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. 

 

Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun. 

 

Death is not the end of a man.  It only appeared that Cain slew able.  But God planned a secret agenda for the death of men.  “Men seem to be no more” and the flesh returns to the earth from which it came.  But God calls the human spirit “home” to be with Him secretly and invisibly, while the families of those who pass away mourn for the person they seem to have lost.  All along God planned to bring the spirits of men Home for “perfection” in every instance of death.  He knew Babylon would assume she was getting revenge on God for damning her family of demons,  So He let the ruse proceed.

 

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. 

 

Isaiah 47:4 As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. 5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 

 

The incident in the field between Cain and Abel was a PLANNED EVENT to sucker Babylon into service to help God reap the fields of men.  She was hot for revenge against God and Mother Zion for throwing them out of Heaven into hell, and damning their entire seed to an erasing by fire.  She instructed Cain to bash Abel in the head giving him a mortal wound.  God then REAPED his spirit and brought him upstairs for further training.  That is how He was able to ascertain from him in conversation how he was injured.  Abel was upset and told Him what happened.  God asked Cain about his brother and Cain attempted to lie about what happened.  He then learned that nothing is secret from God who is “Omniscient”.  No one can hide anything from Him, not even Babylon, Satan’s wife, who instigated the event.  She failed to consider the “latter end” of it all.  This is mainly because she did not know that she is a non-living “tool” to be used by God in His “reaping service”.  By her hand, God will be able to reap a great number of His children from Earth over the generations of time.  Babylon and her demons were out for blood and prepared for the slaughter of mankind.  But could she really heap losses on God to hurt Him and Mother Zion to destroy His family in revenge for cursing her demons to hell fire and annihilation?    John gave us a clue about the power of God when he was baptizing in the Jordan River.

 

Matthew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

 

Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

 

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

 

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

 

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 

 

You must notice from this wording that stony-hearted, block-headed men are “lively stones”.  Men are the building blocks of the true temple, and not one stone would be left atop another that will not be thrown down by devils.  Now what do you think?!  Do not be like Babylon!  Consider the latter end of everything.  I am sure the following scriptures were available for Babylon and her devils if they wanted to spy into God’s PLANS.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple  5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea: 

 

Isaiah 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 

 

But to learn of God’s “OPEN PLANS”, you cannot hate His Words, lie about Him, and slay His messengers.  You must believe what He says.  You see what Isaiah wrote!  They sawed him apart and killed him for his service.  Babylon is a reckless, wildly, mad general whose blind rage and fury will destroy her entire family of demons.  Just in the two texts above, WE SEE “THE LATTER END” of the tiff over man and God.  Devils could not see this because they were busy lying on God, denying the truth, and killing His prophets

 

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: 9That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. 14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a shard to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit. 

 

Because of demonic FOLLY, devils failed to see the end of their stupid warfare against God and mankind.  In fact, all they had to do is ponder these Words, “GOD IS ABLE”!  Is that not enough of a clue for you?  What if we change the spelling of one word, “ABLE” to “ABEL”!  Can you see it now!?

 

2 Corinthians 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

 

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 

 

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 

 

When you add up the thought presented in these three scriptures, you see what devils failed to see about God.  He IS ABLE as well as "He is Abel".  Babylon did not know that “Father dwells in and walks in each human incarnation, while sharing His life with each child as He  teaches us what to do with our bodies as well as how to reason and think.  Everything that happened to Abel was simultaneously happening to Him.  Everything that happened to Cain happened to God simultaneously.  So God is living our lives on Earth both for us and with each offspring.

 

So John the Baptist is correct!  God will take “lively stone”, hard-hearted men on Earth and raise them up to glory. and convert them into beautiful white Temple-stones of righteousness.  You cannot tell God how to be “GOD” and how to manage His Family.  Remember, “GOD IS ABEL and ABLE”!!

 

Enoch 10:21  And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

 

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment