Friday, December 24, 2021

Let's STOP JUDGING One Another

 We Must STOP JUDGING One Another

 

HEADLINE

 

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 

 

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

 

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

 

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

 

There are court cases in the news that tug at our partisan emotions.  Keep your head above the troubled water and do not drown in the STAGE DRAMA.  This is “test drama” as Father measures the spiritual growth of His children.  Do you love men, or any man the way you love yourself?  Do you love any man with the same passion as that man’s Creator??

 

2 Baruch 15:3 ..And as 4 regards what thou hast said "Man knows not Thy judgement" -- On this account hear, and I will 5 speak to thee, and hearken, and I will cause thee to hear My words. Man would not rightly have understood My judgement, unless he had accepted the law, and I had instructed him in understanding. 6 But now, because he transgressed wittingly, yea, just on this ground that he wot (thereof), he shall be tormented. 7 And as regards what thou didst say touching the righteous, that on account of them has this 8 world come, so also again shall that, which is to come, come on their account. For this world is to them a strife and a labour with much trouble; and that accordingly which is to come, a crown with great glory.'

 

2 Baruch 19:4 Now regarding everything that is, it is I that judge, but do not thou take counsel in thy soul 5 regarding these things, nor afflict thyself because of those which have been. For now it is the consummation of time that should be considered, whether of business, or of prosperity, or of shame, 6 and not the beginning thereof. Because if a man be prospered in his beginnings and shamefully 7 entreated in his old age, he forgets all the prosperity that he had. And again, if a man is shamefully entreated in his beginnings, and at his end is prospered, he remembereth not again his evil 8 entreatment. And again hearken: though each one were prospered all that time all the time from the day on which death was decreed against those who transgress, and in his end was destroyed, in vain would have been everything.'

 

Now let us learn WHY this is the case for the “enlightened children of God”.  You are aware that we (humans) are "actors playing roles” that God wrote for each of us before we came down as implants in the clay soil of planet Earth.  God "dwells in and walks in each man” as He teaches us about our bodies and how to reason for best results. 

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

 

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

 

We do not know by rote memory our roles and scripts that we must perform each and every day.  So the Great Playwright must BE IN US to make certain we fulfill our “pre-written" parts. Therefore HE MUST be inside us to do all the works in us! 

 

Isaiah 26:12  LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

Ode of Solomon 7: 5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

 

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

 

Now you see why we must not judge one another for what happens to us in this life.  The Great Teacher is in us causing us to perform our roles and scripts in this world.

 

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

 

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

 

Enoch 81:1 And he said unto me: 'Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets, And read what is written thereon, And mark every individual fact.' 2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations

 

Isaiah 63:9  In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 

 

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

 

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

 

God has to be in us.  We do not know what He previously wrote in the BOOK for each of us to do in our earthly role.  He is the Great Playwright, and HE ALONE knows in detail what we must do and say in every minute that we live on planet Earth..  God HAS BEEN “AT WORK living the lives of ALL MANKIND ever since He planted Adam and Eve down here.  He has been living His LIFE FOR US AS THE HUMAN POPULATION!  Now you can see why He taught us to “judge no man”!  He is living each man’s life for and with him.  Now you understand why He demands that we “forgive each man his brother’s trespasses.  God has been testing each one of us for compliance with His will in our roles.  We cannot deceive Him, because He is inside us “being us”.  Your Father has been living and WORKING NON-STIOP as “humanity” on Earth.  But He has a REST DAY coming soon called the seventh day.  No one works on that day.  The “TRUE 7th Day Sabbath” is coming shortly.  It will be 1000 years of Family Reunion joy and praise.  No human being has a choice in this matter.  You will be present at your seat and table in your personal Order of Angels.  You will learn that new information when you rise and learn your TRUE NAME and number, and meet Father-God, Mother Wisdom, and bond with so many brothers and sisters that we cannot count them.  That is what we can look forward to in the Feast of Tabernacles!

 

Psalms 139:1  O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 

 

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. .. 35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

 

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

 

So, you can forget human arrogance and hubris, that “man is a free mortal agent with free will” to do as he pleases, and thus is responsible for his thought and actions.  God lives the life you think is yours, in and for each human offspring.  And HE DOES ALL THE WORKS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL!

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

                                                

It is time to GIVE GOD THE GLORY AND THE CREDIT DUE TO HIM!  No human being has ever done as he pleased even if to him it seemed as though he was doing his own thing!  God has always lived the life for each human offspring and all the works men seem to do, HE DOES!  No man has lived in this pit of hell with devils by himself.  Father was right there in his body with him and suffering with him simultaneously!.

 

So if you have a beef about any person, or about the way God has conducted human history in His world and among His creations, HE CHALLENGES YOUR HUBRIS, “Command ye me”!!  How is that for those who want to accuse men of sins and blame them for it??

 

Do you want God to destroy a man who was given a difficult part and role to play in the history of mankind on Earth?  What about Hitler and Judas Iscariot?  He picked two sons to become those men in this life, and He also became each person also.  So if you cannot forgive these two men for their works in this life, you are showing our Father you have not grown in understanding.  (And since He did all the works they seem to have done, you condemn Him too).  If you want to damn either person, or anyone, then you want to damn God!  He was both men in this life!  Both persons were not given a choice of roles in this life.  Father assigned them to act in the characters previously written for their roles.  Had they been conscious and He had asked them if they would act such a role on Earth, they might have protested.  One Son was asked to play the role of a sacrificial Lamb being informed of his task.  That is Jesus and he was delighted to do Father’s bidding.  How many of us would have agreed to the terms in his role, to be spat upon and beaten by your own brothers and sisters you are dying to save??  Jesus is well deserving of the honor glory and praise Father has assigned to him.  Father demands that we worship this amazing Son!  So we praise him for his amazing GRACE and boundless LOVE!

 

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

 

You do understand what we do, or not do to the least human being that came down to Earth to “ACT  ON THE EARTH-STAGE”, we do it, or do not do it to Father-God.  The Second Great Commandment is just like the First Great Commandment!  We MUST LOVE OUR FELLOWMAN in the same way we love the Father!!  It is time for all of us to turn around and FACE THE “WORD MIRROR” for a closer look!  Can you forgive every person in human history for his trespasses from your heart without grudging?  If you want a historical character damned for something done is his role in this life … then you want to damn one of God’s offspring whose sins Jesus died for and his blood has ERASED.  That is not “perfect love” that Father wants to see in us.  Father expects us to love one another like Jesus loves us!  No matter what we do and no matter what generation we are born in, any and every trespass a man is involved in, IT IS FORGIVEN without question and without grudging.  So you want to be like Christ, do you?  What about politics?  Conservative “Trumpy”  Republicans will have to LOVE “lib-tard” Democrats and DEMS will have to love them in return.  White supremacists will have to forget their hatred and pride and love Blacks, Native Americans, Latinos and immigrants from around the world.  If you cannot love your flesh and blood brother who is visible to you, Father God considers that a flaw in character.  You cannot fit in the Family above with such blemishes.  You will need to “go to school” on the Heavenly Altar . and be CHANGED!

 

When Father is done “perfecting you”, you will be a look-alike, like Jesus’ twin!  I kid you not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment