Friday, April 2, 2021

Who Killed George Floyd?

 

Who Killed George Floyd”

 

Are you following the Chauvin trial?  It is hard to escape it, because it is all over the news.  I want to avoid it, because I do not like all the conflicting emotions it brings to my mind.  I am not a sleeping human on Earth.  I am fully aware of the time element in both time-zones.  The Supreme Judge is still actively conducting the trial of Satan’s family in the bottomless-pit in this early AM as the Son-Sun continues rising in Heaven.  Most humans on Earth are sound asleep, and completely oblivious of these things.  Here is the dilemma stirring in my mind and this is spirit-world reality.

 

Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

 

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

 

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 

 

Amos 3:6  Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 

 

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

 

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. 

 

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 

 

Imagine this!  The Supreme Judge from the “Inner Court of Heaven” is conducting a "show-trial" on Earth to contrast the blind "judgment of man" with what is happening in Heavenly reality.  These are the parameters the Supreme Judge is using to judge our TRUE ENEMIES:  The Heavenly Witnesses are gauging the action in both Courts., Hebrews 12:1.

 

Enoch 10:8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men: [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have.

 

The Supreme said this just a few minutes earlier (in eternal time).  Since I am an emissary of the Heavenly Court, I know which Court reigns over all and whose decision is unalterable and takes precedent over the judgments of blind men.  Since I am a man on Earth and my mind is from Heaven and I am subject to events in both "worlds" you can appreciate my mental turmoil.  Recall now what Jesus announced to planet Earth during his ministry:

 

John 12:31  Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

 

He said that just a few minutes ago during Satan's trial this Heavenly AM Today.

 

Just because today on Earth is April 2, 2021, that does not VOID anything that God is conducting TODAY in COURT.  The date on Earth is "prison time" on the Earth-stage in the middle of the floor of the Outer-Court.  The real deal is what Father is doing from the Inner Court of Heaven from His Throne Room.  You ought to know by now that "I AM NOT AN ORDINARY MAN" like everyone else.  My Father, Creator-God has certain expectations from me:

 

Luke 12:48  But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes.  For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

 

Everyone is under scrutiny.  It is as if Father God has put us all on a microscope stage on a glass slide and HE IS EXAMINING US!  What conclusions have men come to regarding the Derek Chauvin trial?  Since men are oblivious of the over-arching parameters of the Heavenly Court, you can guess how most of them will judge Chauvin.  He already knows man's "decision".  Let's not discus the “average man” in America.  Let us discus John P. Webb. I have told you that I am an emissary appointed by Father-God to serve Him and the Heavenly Court!  I am currently in TWO KINGDOMS AT ONCE.

 

So WHO KILLED GEORGE FLOYD? 

 

Here is what I know.  No man can die until and unless Jesus calls his TRUE NAME and comes to his number from the Book of Life.  In court they are saying Jesus was taking a little bit of time time as he approached George Floyd's TRUE NAME. It is noted from court testimony that almost 9.5 minutes passed before paramedics were able to get Chauvin out of the way so they could examine George's lifeless body!

 

Now we have two powerful culprits who we can charge with the killing of George Floyd.  At the beginning of this treatise, Father claims sole authority for this event.  You cannot argue with Him, because He is the Supreme Judge reigning from His Throne-Bench.  The other is the Son of God, because it is "his call"!

 

Revelations 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. 

 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

 

The Supreme Judge has chosen the spiritual enemy whom He blames for all human deaths and blood-shed.

 

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 

 

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. 

 

So while men are focusing on Derek Chauvin to blame for the death of George Floyd on the Earthly microscope-stage in Minnesota, Father God has blamed the “spiritual culprit”, who took out Abel in the beginning.  Remember, “We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against the powers of darkness and spiritual wickedness” in low places, the pit of hell.  I have no intention of joining the “Accusers of the Brethren” as an advocate for their position, Revelation 12:10.  John P. Webb follows the Supreme Judge, and that is my personal response!  Say, "Amen"!


No comments:

Post a Comment