Sunday, April 25, 2021

Blessed Assurance, Our Father Is God

 

Blessed Assurance, Our Father is God

 

 

HEADLINE: Matthew 28:20 ..: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

 

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

 

 

Jesus said those words in the first text, when he was preparing to leave his disciples.  He did not want them to be in sorrow, nor to fret because he would no longer see him face to face.  But Jesus went to reign on Father’s Throne as King.  How is it that Jesus can be “with us always”?  Notice the words say, “I AM” with you always!  That is Father’s name, the Almighty Himself.  As you know Father spoke through Jesus, the God Almighty was assuring the disciples that He would be with us (mankind) even until the END OF THE WORLD!

 

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 

 

Just as Father assured the children of Israel when they left Egypt, He also assured Jesus’ disciples when Jesus was leaving them.

 

Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

 

(So how many humans did your personal demons tell you GOD WILL DESTROY WITH THEM when they are executed in the lake of fire?  Did they give you a total number?  God says He won’t destroy man and demons say, He will!  Who do YOU believe?).

 

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

 

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

 

Why does Father have to beg you to trust and believe him?  Are the lying arguments devils make persuading you to reject God’s Words spoken from His mouth more persuasive to you and appealing?  Devils promise you death for your sins from your Father.  God promises you erasing of sins and ETERNAL LIFE.  Why do so many men trust in demonic lies more?  Jesus said this:

 

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 

 

Men are human vessels of clay, and we have a problem relating to spiritual things and the concept of IMMORTALITY!  Men cannot come to grips and grasp the fact that we exist in two time-zones simultaneously  We all exist INSIDE GOD, Acts 17:24-28.   He is ONE GREAT LIGHT.  Therefore, there is “ONE ETERNAL DAY” with Father-God!  We call it “TODAY”, one never ending era with no clocks or calendars that measure time as we know it on Earth.  All through-out the Body of God from Head to toe there is the bright light of TODAY.  Our human eyes cannot see it!  We have stated that hell and the bottomless-pit prison where planet Earth rotates around the sun in the Milky Way Galaxy, men are accustomed to 24-hour days and years of 365 days.  But ever since God placed Adam in the Garden of Eden, we still exist in the light of TODAY   This makes man a “two-timer”!  Nevertheless, we still have to come to grips with what Jesus stated in Matthew 28:20, “I am with you always even to the end of the world”!  We know that Word is not really about Jesus personally.   As he explained to the disciples, he must “go way so that the Comforter or Holy Spirit might come”!

 

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

 

Jesus told us he does not speak on his own because Father scripts him putting Words in his mouth, not only telling him what to say, but Father actually “does all the works” attributed to Jesus.

 

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

 

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

 

So when we look at Matthew 28:20, I see Father assuring us in generations to come that, “He will be with us until the END of this Earth”.  Just as He assured Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and Moses and Joshua, He wants us to have confidence in His OMNIPRESENCE!  He is on His Throne while dwelling in and walking in each human being on Earth.  He  suffers what men suffer simultaneously with them.  He is also fulfilling the 23rd Psalm in each human incarnation, while we abide in darkness and ignorance in the prison of hell   Surely our Father is a unique Being.  There is none like Him,

 who can do all these things at once, while living the life of each human being in his generation and giving each child “personal attention”.  He is AWESOME in POWER and determined in purpose to PERFECT His children the way He wants us to be.  We don’t like it, but we all have to come down to hell and wrestle damned devils in their prison chamber.  This is STEP-ONE, our negative “exercise”.  After all they have done to us in this life, I am sure all of us will appreciate the glory, peace, and joy we will receive when we enter STEP-TWO in Paradise.

 

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. 

 

Romams 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 

 

Isaiah 64:4  For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 

 

I found some help with this subject.  Brother Richard Smallwood and Vision stress the point.  No matter how bleak and stressful this world seems to you, your Father is right there  IN YOU experiencing what you do.  In the END you can expect the best that this world cannot offer.  Go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zoat2IICY

No comments:

Post a Comment