Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Book of Names

 The Book of Names

 

HEADLINE

 

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

 

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

 

 

How would you fare, if you had 100 sons and 100 daughters born suddenly one day, and you had to come up with names for each one of them.  Could you do that in a way that is distinctive for each child?  Sometimes it is hard for parents to decide on one name for a single child.  But 200 names is a severe challenge!!  I would not wish that problem on any man.  Now imagine Father-God’s problem!  He delivered His whole family at once on the great 4th Creation Day!  Mother had asked for a humongous number of twin pairs “just like them”!  Mind you Father told Abraham that total “number is like the stars in multitude and the grains of sand on the seashore”.  What a task Father had!  He had to come up with meaningful, distinctive names for each one of them!  If you thought about what you would do with 200 persons, you can imagine the difficulty presented to our Father … so many numbers that no man can count them!  One has to be a GENIUS to achieve that goal.  NOW learn something about your WONDERFUL Father!  HE PULLED IT OFF!

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (allegory for Mother Zion) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 

 

Odes of Solomon 8:17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

 

I do hope you can appreciate the dilemma Father faced, picking meaningful, DISTINCTIVE NAMES for “a number no man can count”, each name an expression of Himself!  But our “Dad”, Father-God, is equal to the challenge.  He pulled it off and logged each name and number in a Family Registry with the specifications or “blue prints” for each offspring.  You know it as the “BOOK OF LIFE”!  The specifications Mother Wisdom used to BUILD each child is found in it.   She agreed with Father to build that number first, and then started construction work.  She completed that task, and Her belly was BIG and ROUND “like the moon”.  This explains the origin of the idea of “the man in the moon”!

 

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 

 

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 

 

I told you our Father is WONDERFUL!   You can appreciate His own witness of how He succeeded in this great task of naming us as in our HEADLINE!   I have often wondered about my own capability in our Family.  I doubt if I cam recall and remember the names of 1000 people I have seen in this life.  How will I fare with our “SUPER-SPIRIT -FAMILY??   I am not ready to “FIT IN” in our TRUE FAMILY above!  I might offend someone I meet and after a while, I will have forgotten his name and ID.  If that person recognizes me and calls me by my name, but I can’t remember his face or his name, how embarrassing that would be.  Your task when you RISE is to meet and greet all the PAIRS and recognize them by ID, name, number, and Order instantly!  As you can see my human capability shows you “I am not fit at this time” to join the Family above.  I lack the mental-power that REDEEMED spirits possess in spirit-form.  There is a limit to our capability in flesh and blood form.  I was concerned about this problem and Father told me that I may be limited now, but as a REDEEMED spirit I will come to love the POWER of the SPIRIT-FORM.  I will not only remember each name and number, but I will recall all the details that make each person a unique, distinctive individual.  Now imagine being able to know and identify all the members of our FAMILY with ease instantly.  I can do that with my earthly family members now.  It will be sometime in the Heavenly future when I will be able to say that, “I have met MY WHOLE FAMILY”!  So everyone I have met in this life or seen in pictures in books or on TV in flesh-form, I will see again as living spirits “as they truly are”.  I will never forget their name, number, or face forevcr.  The Psalms reveal that we are all written in Father’s FAMILY Registry that Enoch saw!

 

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 4 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 

 

The TRUE NAMES of all men are written in “The BOOK”!  The Archangel, Michael, stands to deliver his brothers and sisters, whose TRUE NAMES and numbers are written in the Family Registry.  God did not foreknow Babylon’s demons and their names are not written in “The Book”!

 

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 

 

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

 

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29  But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest, I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 

 

Enoch 68:2 Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

Enoch 10: And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

Isaiah 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

 

For those persons written in “The Book”

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea: 

 

For "tares" that Father did not plant

 

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 

 

Revelations 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment