Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Fate of Mankind in the End


Saturday, 7/17/2010, 1:05 AM

The Fate of Mankind in the End

What is the fate of mankind in the end?  The conclusions of men, the doctrines of churches and preachers, and religionists of every stripe have written their opinions in human literature.  Their surmising is not good for man, and at best they are wrong-headed guess-work.  Perhaps it is BEST to discard the ideas of men and go directly to the Judge-Creator for His Words straight from His mouth.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker,

Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Jeremiah 3:4  Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Do you get the point?!  You do not go to arrogant blind men who know nothing of what is in the Father’s Head for the answer.  Your church doctrine that preachers want you to believe is God’s truth is not the place to look for an answer.  Always look a gift horse in the mouth and check out the gold in its teeth.  To those children who are not stupid, God tells you to get the Words directly from His mouth.  I understand that we “cannot live by bread alone but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD! Matthew 4:4.   So what does the Supreme Judge have to say about the fate of mankind as opposed to the contradictions taught by men?!  Check it out!

Jesus taught us “Thy Word is truth”, John 17:17.  Every text below is a GOLDEN TOOTH in the mouth of the Father!  Read and heed!

Eight Golden Teeth

1. Isaiah 57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. 17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. 19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to [him that is] far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

2. Hosea 11:9  I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

3. Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

4. Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

5. Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

6. Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.


7. Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

8. Hosea 13:14  I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.


God VS those who doubt and reject His testimony from the Heavenly Court

The Supreme Judge has testified before all in the Outer Court what He PLANS to do for ALL MANKIND in the final analysis.  I know what men have taught you defies the Witness of the Father from His own lips.  Now you have a choice to make.  Do you believe the Witness of your Father, the Supreme Judge, or do you prefer to believe the “strong delusion to believe a lie” that we were taught in the churches?

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

1 Samuel 2:30  Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith ….. them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Psalm 31:19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! 20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.



No comments:

Post a Comment