Monday, June 15, 2020

Devils Double-Cross Both God and Man


Devils Double-Cross Both God and Man

I understand that DEMONS put our Father, Creator-God, through a "LOVE TEST"!  In effect they put God on TRIAL, and made us become defacto "judges of Him”.

For instance: Job 2:8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes. 9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die. 10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Secrets of Enoch 30: 3 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?'

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

How many men do you suppose were put in similar circumstances suffering and disappointment and “your mind” (crown of thorns) compelled you to "CURSE GOD", because He did not come to your rescue when you wanted him to help?  How many of you COMPLIED with demonic urging and actually cursed God with your weak and powerless words?  As you can see DEMONS are shrewd enough to do a "TWO-fer", testing both God and His blind children in the same caustic drama!!

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I also understand that “GOD PASSED” His love test "with FLYING COLORS"!  Just how powerful is Father-God's LOVE?

Demons have told men  especially Christians and preachers, that God FAILED, and “We have stolen His children on Earth right out of His hands”.  Simultaneously men also are being "tested" to show our love for Him!

DEVILS CLAIM that Father will destroy their human victims in the execution phase of the Great Judgment!  That is when He burns them in the lake of fire. Devils are all LIARS!   Personally, I REJECT THEIR LIE about my Father's lack of capability against them!  How about you??!!

Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

God had a built-in plan to RETRIEVE HIS CHILDREN from the clutches of convict demons in the pit of hell.  He chose a REDEEMER-SON and sent him down to have a chat with the invisible prisoners.  This HERO was kind enough to warn the convict demons, “If I be lifted up from the Earth, I will draw all men unto me” John 12:32.  Devils took the bet and lifted him up in crucifixion, anyway.  Now Jesus is happily calling out loud the names he finds written in the Family Registry, aka., the Book of Life.  It is TOO LATE for demons!  They are losing every human being they are holding onto.  Father is pleased to DRAW THEM HOME TO HEAVEN, when they take their last breath!  There is only one Son in the entire creation in whose hands Father gave power and authority to REDEEM from the prison of hell.  That is Jesus!  Devils slew him, and killed any chance no matter how slim to escape the fire in the END.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR DEVILS, BECAUSE THEY ARE LOSERS!  Jesus did give them FAIR WARNING about what he will do, if they "lifted him up"!  No tears will be shed for you demons!  You made a foolish bet, and you LOST!  Thank you, Jesus!! 

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing (John 8:12) that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Some of you owe Father-God an apology.  Do yourself a favor and APOLOGIZE TO YOUR FATHER NOW before Jesus gets to your name and you are drawn UPSTAIRS!  A good commander and leader does not send his troops into a battle he is afraid to fight in himself.  Unbeknownst to men and devils God lives the life we claim as our own simultaneously with us.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Whatever happens to us in our lifetime on Earth simultaneously happens to Scientist-God as He dwells in us.

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment