Monday, June 22, 2020

And They Asked, "Where Is God"?


And They Asked, "Where is God"?

HEADLINE

Psalms 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 
________________________________________________________________________

Life in Satan's prison of hell has been a terrible ordeal for mankind.  Men have suffered captivity and enslavement by an invisible enemy they cannot see.  Many do not believe they exist, because "seeing is believing". Some have "faith" and for them that is just like seeing with natural eyes.  Father-God revealed to Ezra that in effect, He is a Scientist and He designed the tiff with devils in their prison as an "exercise" with EVIL. He needs to know the strengths and weaknesses of His products, called children.  STEP-ONE will reveal flaws and weaknesses, which He will repair in STEP-TWO in Paradise.  STEP-TWO is when He wears His "Potter's hat" and rebuilds us into "vessels of pleasure", Jeremiah 18:1-6, 2 Timothy 2:20-21, Malachi 3:1-4.

Here we are "by the rivers of Babylon", Psalms 137:1 (in the pit with demonic prisoners), Revelation 12:15.

Ezekiel 35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: 11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 

II Esdras 7 1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. ... 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

Secrets of Enoch 30:13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?' 17 And I put sleep into him and he fell asleep. And I took from him a rib and created him 18 a wife, that death should come to him by his wife, and I took his last word and called her name mother, that is to say, Eva.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

Every human being that is born has a role-and script to perform in God's "Life Drama" that He wrote before the world began.  This is STEP ONE, the face-off with devils in their prison-chamber on Earth.  There is good and evil mixed in for each role to make certain that each person feels demonic fire and experiences evil, Ecclesiastes 1:13.  The length of time for each man to face demons is pre-determined by the Creator.  You do remember the incident where Jacob wrestled a man all night long until the break of day, don't you?!  You can find it in:

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 

Jacob and Israel were being used as psychodramas by the Great Teacher.  One must WATCH these and interpret them to learn the message that the Scientist-Teacher wants us to see!  Here is a quick answer.  "We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against SPIRITUAL wickedness", Ephesians 6:12.  The rising sun means the tiff continues our whole lifetime until the day we are called Home by Jesus.  We see from this that, all human beings born on Earth must contend with demonic prisoners all our lifetime until we take our last breath and fly away.  The battle is engaged and we are attacked as soon as we are born,

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 

In this format, you might think that God gave devils a great advantage over mankind.  Men have to wrestle invisible demonic prisoners blindly, because we cannot see devils and many do not believe they exist!  The deck is stacked against men!  How can man possibly fight and win against them under these conditions?  What kind of trick is God playing??  I am glad you asked!!

What men and devils did not know about is the skill and stealth of our Teacher.  Today He has revealed that He is better than any Earthly general, who sends his troops into battle and goes into the fight with them.  What is revealed TODAY in the GOOD NEWS is that our Father-Creator also tricked devils.  Turning man's light off so devils will be zealous to attack without fear is the easy one.  It is the stealthy secret one known today that boggles the minds of devils and has sent them into horror and terror mode.

GOD HIMSELF IS THE ONLY "LIVING ONE"!  God's offspring SHARE HIS LIFE!  You cannot say He did not tell us, because HE DID TELL US!!  Each offspring is a small container having a portion of God's LIVING substance.  He gives each "spirit cell" self-awareness and sensory perception such as seeing, hearing, touch, taste, pain and sorrow, joy and laughter.  We sense life as Father teaches us, WHILE HE LIVES INSIDE EACH CHILD training us day by day!  He has given a certain amount of GOOD/EVIL mix for each child to experience in this world.  Now eyeball our HEADLINE!  Do you see these Words: "I will fear no evil: for thou art with me"?  What you call "my life" is a SHARING OF HIS LIFE as He experiences simultaneously what He is putting you through in this world.  He is doing this to make certain that each child gets "the exact good/evil mix" He designed for each role!  You might say your Father is a "micro-manager" manipulating and controlling each child's role and experiences.  That characterization of Father-God is that He leaves nothing to "chance"!  Check it out:

Secrets of Enoch 23:3  And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalm of Solomon V: 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God, 

Ode of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the of them. 14 He hath given Him to be seen of them that are His, in order that they may recognize Him that made them

Psalms 139:1. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

Where is God?

Psalms 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Habakkuk 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Isaiah 63:9  In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 

1 Corinthians 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 

2 Corinthians 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 

This is a SHOCK for devils!  All the EVIL that has happened to mankind throughout all the generations of the world have been a “Super TRICK by a STEALTHY Father/Judge” resting quietly inside each human offspring.  He is co-experiencing everything that happens to each human child He put down here.  Nothing has been hidden from Him.  And nothing can be sneaked past Him by man or devil.  Let me write that again, because it might have gotten past some of you the first time!  "Nothing has been hidden from Him.  And nothing can be hidden from Him by man or devil".  Now take a good HARD LOOK at our HEADLINE.  Do you see these Words: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me"?  Michael and Raphael WARNED DEVILS about this earlier TODAY.

Enoch 68:2.And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

Everything devils did to any man in his generation was a simultaneous ASSAULT ON GOD as He LIVED HIS LIFE DISGUISED AS MANKIND on Earth.  Devils cannot lie to God, our Supreme Judge.  Everything they did to every man was simultaneously being done to Him as "He dwells in them and walks in them"!  So you see, our Father simply lives “inside His human temples” managing our life experiences as "mankind".  You do remember Him telling us, "Heaven is my Throne and Earth is my footstool", don't you?  Men are His shoes, the souls (soles) of His feet!  God has never left any man alone catching hell all by himself.  In fact your Father has "NEVER LEFT THE EARTH", period.  He is a “silent or hidden resident”  and Witness inside the body of each human child as He manages the personal experiences written and assigned for each human offspring!  I have told you, the Earth is the floor of the Outer Court.  There is only TODAY, which never ends.  So Satan's trial merely continued until this very day of "prison-time", June 22, 2020.  Jesus gave us a clue about all this:

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 

Is our Father called the "First and Last"?  Is He not with His lastborn son today?

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

He can END our presence on planet Earth at will.  He has fulfilled everything and what is left and remains to be done is in process.

When Hitler was gassing and burning the Jews in his furnaces, some of them asked, "Where is God"?  Again when native Americans were being executed, having their camps burned, their lands stolen by force, and driven to live on reservations, someone asked, "Where is God"?  Now let's go to Tulsa OK in 1921.  White Americans out of jealousy are killing, pillaging and looting the Black Wall Street community of Greenwood.  Some of the Black Christians asked, "Where is God"?  Black people are being lynched and killed by their White brothers today.  They are asking for justice in a corrupt judicial system managed by White people with a superiority complex.  They are ruled by ensconced by systemic White privilege!  Can you hear it people?  Listen to your heart!  Someone is crying out, "Where is God"?  This is my answer!  "God is in His Holy Temple".  What each man is going through is simultaneously happening to Him.  No EVIL can escape His scrutiny, because not only is He Supreme Judge, but He is a co-victim with each child as they are also dong these things to Him!

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 

So if you hear anyone lamenting the time and the turmoil happening in our nation and you hear them ask, “Where is God”?, please do enlighten them.  Jesus said, “You are the light of the world”!  Let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is still walking inside his human temples.  He walks in every man's shoes, if they have shoes to wear!
                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment