Friday, December 20, 2019

WHY do men want to burn up God?


"WHY" do some of you want to BURN GOD IN HELL-FIRE?

Please tell me "WHY"? do some of you want to BURN GOD IN HELL-FIRE WITH DEVILS??  As you know Father-God is the Supreme Judge presiding over the continuing trial of devils in the Outer Court (planet Earth).  Just as "Eli" (my God) "Jah" (the Lord) did with Elijah the prophet in his day challenging the prophets of Baal and the groves, He is also doing the same thing with YOU today!  "What goes around also comes around", as it is said!  Again I ask, "WHY DO YOU WANT FATHER-GOD TO BURN UP SOME OF HIS BODY CELLS WITH DEVILS IN THE LAKE OF FIRE"?  You might think, "John, you are being facetious!  You are FALSELY ACCUSING US of betraying our Father-Creator, while He sits on His Judgment Bench watching over all of us!  How can YOU do us so WRONG"?  My response, "Oh, really now"!  Seriously, what is this that is written?  I know you have read it or heard it:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

2 Corinthians_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 
                                                                                                                                                                   
Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us. 

Following this pattern of "spirit reality", I ask you again, WHY DO YOU WANT GOD TO DESTROY SOME OF HIMSELF (children) WITH DEVILS WHEN HE EXECUTES THEM??  No doubt you will say "John is LYING ON US"?!  But the Supreme Judge says, "Inasmuch as you want to do it to the least of My children, you want to do it to ME"!  You cannot squirm out of this!  Every thought passing through your mind this very second is clearly known to Almighty God!

Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. 

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 

Jesus told you, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out", John 12:31. 

He said that, because he knew men are in great darkness and cannot grasp spirit-world reality.  There is only ONE DAY WITH GOD and it is called "TODAY".  It is early AM in Heaven and the SON-SUN is slowly rising and filling out its volume! Satan's trial has simply continued down here in his prison-house.  And all the time man has existed on planet Earth from Adam's days until now has been only a few hours "this morning" on a Heavenly AM-scale.  What you think "the Great Judgment" is, has been going on since man was first planted here.

So, if you buy the demonic LIE that, God will "burn up at least one human, or some humans with demons in the absolute END, please explain to me and to the Heavenly Jury watching all this, HOW WILL YOU MAKE GOD DESTROY PARTS OF HIMSELF, when each tiny "cell" (child) is created IMMORTAL!??  Who is big enough, and bad enough to twist His arm and make Him do it??

Wisdom of Solomon 2:22 they (devils) did not understand God's hidden plan; they never expected that holiness of life would have its recompense; they thought that innocence 23 had no reward. But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Please hold this in mind always:

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

You do realize how utterly STUPID that proposal is, don't you?? Look at this:

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Isaiah 48:9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

So tell me again, whose will is done on Earth as it is in Heaven? Is it demons' will?  Is it man's will? or Father-God's will? God is not STUPID!!

2 Esdras 2:25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.'

Furthermore, Jesus draws up every human being that takes his last dying breath to STAND BESIDE him at God's Throne:

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Every man God planted on Earth has a unique name and number in the Family Registry.  Jesus is required to call every name written in the Book of Life.  All men on Earth RISE when they hear their TRUE NAME and assemble at the Throne.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 

Enoch 68:2. And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

No comments:

Post a Comment