Saturday, December 14, 2019

Who Wants Father-God to "Burn up Himself"?


Who Wants Father-God to "Burn up Himself"?

HEADLINE:
___________________________________________________________________________________
Joel 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
___________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever happens in the daily lives of all men is "PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN"!  Every day any man lives on Earth, Father-God causes us to fulfill our roles and scripts!

Psalms 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. 

Father-"God dwells in us and walks in us" to make certain that every nasty and evil episode written for us will indeed happen to us! II Esdras 7:1-15.  You see, He is the POWER running and managing the "projector".  He rolls up the human stage-actors day-by-day as their stage acting-time expires.  All ROLLED UP former human-actors become REDEEMED SPIRIT "Witnesses" in the Heavenly JURY BOX, Secrets of Enoch 65, Isaiah 66:18, 21-23.

Psalms 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God.

To summarize this concept, the following is written.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

YOU might want to credit yourself with living your life according to YOUR WILL as a "free mortal agent".  That is what appears to be true to the human mind.  But God says, we are "judging according to appearance" and erring in it! John 7:24.  Let's see WHO is "IN US" and "DOING ALL THE WORKS" both good and evil!

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

So when you want someone to burn and die in hell for some activity that you deem to be sinful and worthy of damnation, YOU NEED TO RE-THINK YOUR ATTITUDE!  "Without Father-God that man could do nothing"!  "Father is the life in that man doing all the works"  You need to take Jesus at his Word, "Judge not that ye be not judged", Matthew 7:1.  How many of you want to burn your Father to nothing in hell-fire in the Great Judgment?  According to Father, "inasmuch as you want to do it to the least of my children, you want to do that to ME"!

Some of you need to re-think (RE-PENT) what you hold as "true" doctrine in your mind.  Start with this concept!

So what is happening here?  Recall how Elijah challenged the prophets of Baal and of  the groves to offer sacrifices to see who really is God?  And the sacrifice chosen by God would be consumed by fire coming from thin air!  What you believe as doctrine is your personal "sacrifice" before God.  Today we looked at the idea that "God will burn humans in hell-fire in the execution of final judgment".  That allegation is held by most religions, churches, and self-proclaimed "God-sent preachers" VS this document we discussed here!  Whose Words carry the FIRE of our Creator-Father, Almighty God??  Yes, people!  This is the "time of the END" and "Eli Jah" Himself  is challenging your belief system!!  Any man lobbying the Supreme Judge to "burn up" any man for anything he seemed to do in this life is asking Him to burn up Himself for doing that work in that man.  I do not see Father-God burning up any of His "body cells" (children) to make devils happy and your doctrine seem right!  To be at ONE MIND  (atone) with Creator-God, you must agree with and adopt HIS THOUGHTS!!  You must REJECT the "hell-fire for man" teaching in the churches set there by the Dragon!

Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 1 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.  

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 

So tell us again, how many humans will God destroy with devils when He executes them by fire?  Inquiring minds want to know!  You will have to prove that the following scriptures are deceitful lies first:

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea: 

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

Convince us that the Supreme Judge, "Eli Jah", is lying here, if you can!!  There are approximately 21 scriptures expanded as quotes.  How many of them are demonic lies, or false applications??  They blast away your lies about one, some, or even most men will burn and die in hell-fire with devils.  Do not be fooled!  Anyone can put on a robe or dress-suit and stand behind a pulpit and claim, "God sent me". to a group of blind sheep!  But, if he tells you "one or more humans will burn in hell-fire with devils and be destroyed with them", the Supreme Judge says, "He is LYING"!   Do not pay him one penny!

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

Isaiah 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. 

1 comment:

  1. Now you do not have to fret over the fate of your brother or sister, or that "bad" uncle, or cousin, or whoring grandpa, YOU LOVE, but thought for sure "he will be lost"! "God has his back"! Say, "Amen"!!

    ReplyDelete