Thursday, February 7, 2019

Regarding "The Book"


Those Names Written in the BOOK

The BOOK OF LIFE:
This is the BOOK containing all the names, numbers, and "blueprints", or "construction parameters" for all the children Father-God and Mother Wisdom thought to create.  Included in it are all the facial data SEALED or imprinted on each child, which makes them unique and different from one another.  It is embossed on each offspring as it's "FACE" and formed in Mother's womb during Her construction work.  All these things are "DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS" for each child.  They are LIFE PLANS in BOOK FORM, which Mother was first required to "agree upon" before beginning Her part in creating the children.  Only when both Parents were in total agreement with the PLAN as envisioned and recorded could the PLAN proceed.  This FAMILY REGISTRY is "upstairs" and viewable by all those to whom God cares to show it.  "THE BOOK" as we Family members call it. is one of the first things God showed to Enoch, when He retrieved him from Earth as His witness to humankind.
________________________________________________________________________

When God created His Family, it was the beginning of “planned parenthood”.  He and Mother Wisdom desired a “specific NUMBER” of paired male/female twins, "their likeness".  Each child has his own personal NUMBER and was given his own identifying FACE and NAME.  When these things were agreed upon, and the PLAN to raise them was carefully thought out and set., only then did our Parents begin to construct the “buildings of Jerusalem” (children) in Her womb.  Mother's belly was very large and round like a full moon!  Having completed the process of building, His citi-(zens=Zions), [sitting in Zion], Father-God “delivered them all in one day”, Isaiah 66:6-11.  That was the Great 4th Creation Day.  That is when all the infant spirit-children they desired were born.  ALL OF US, (1) Holy mature angel, (2) human-being on earth, and (3) infant spirit asleep in the “chamber of stars” waiting to be planted in the clay soil on Earth … ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY.

Together Father and Mother Are "ONE" TREE OF LIFE!


Both the Father and Mother Wisdom are "ONE" as husband and wife.  Together they comprise the TREE OF LIFE.  ALL the children of light that God thought to create were first born in Heaven as baby spirits and placed in God's nursery until the time to plant them in the clay wombs of "Surrogate Moms" in the various generations of men.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (parable for Mother Wisdom) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Psalm 87:1 *A Psalm or Song for the sons of Korah.* His foundation is in the holy mountains. 2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion (another parabolic reference for Mother Wisdom) more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this [man] was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, [that] this [man] was born there. Selah.  7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The fruit of the lips of both these Great Parents are "life".  To consume their Words is to eat from the TREE OF LIFE!  They created a special Son to be a Witness to us.  He is living fruit from the womb of El Shaddai!  (Sorry, Catholics!  Mary was only a "surrogate mom")!  It is written that Jesus is THE WORD OF GOD!  Anyone who eats any of their Words (and it becomes a part of their "new thinking") will discover that he will live forever!  As Jesus himself said, "I AM (your Father and his Father) the bread of life!  Whosoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood (all words) shall live forever"!

2 Esdras 2:15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons; I have chosen you, says the Lord. 18 'I will send my servants Isaiah and Jeremiah to help you. As they prophesied, I have set you apart to be my people. I have made ready for you twelve trees laden with different kinds of fruit, 19 twelve fountains flowing with milk and honey, and seven great mountains covered with roses and 20 lilies. There will I fill your sons with joy. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

The "pages" of our Family "book" (album) are numbered on both sides. Pages become BOOK leaves when both sides leave the Earth! The numbers correspond to the birth sequence numbers of God's son/daughter pairs, Secrets LXVIII:4,5. As you know, Noah took the animals into the ark paired, the male with his female, analogous to men entering the wings (schools) of the Archangels to become "eyes" or "Watchers", Acts 10:9-16,28Psalm 49:20, and Revelation 4:6-8Ezekiel 1:5-19Hebrews 12:1Daniel 4:13-17. For example, if a man's birth number is 1301, then his corresponding "spouse's" birth number would be 1302. Together they make one leaf of the Family Book (album) with pages numbered 1301 and 1302. NOW, you see why God cannot lose any children. Since we are immortal spirits -- the very image of His own eternity as little pieces of whatever "I AM" -- the destruction of any one of us would mean destruction of the Father (His Body) or the BOOK OF LIFEWE ARE THE VERY PAGES OF THE BOOK OF LIFEWisdom 2:23.  The original FACE BOOK is Father's "BOOK OF LIFE".  All our faces are "recorded and SEALED" there.

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Isaiah 40:26  Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Psalms 147:4  He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

God is both Father and Master Teacher. He devised a scheme to teach His children by CONTRAST and COMPARISON. Two creatures were made to provide the "contrast", a direct opposite of His nature and order. Satan and Babylon were created as tools, robot beings, designed to generate dis-order and a NEGATIVE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE required for each member of God's FAMILY on a "stage" called the Earth just outside of God's House (called Heaven). A certain proportion of the good-evil mix is a prescription for each individual FAMILY member when he is sent down as a flesh-bound spirit in his particular generation. So the earthly episode in the life of each man is only the first step of his destined matriculation into eternity, Ecclesiastes 1:13. We must recognize this life for what it is. It is the spring board which finally uplifts each person to Heaven for higher education -- the completion or "perfection" of his learning and graduation to his "place" and number in the FAMILY ORDER. This is God's "purpose" for the FAMILY. The FAMILY cannot be complete and God cannot be fulfilled until the whole number of individual beings He desired are above WITH HIM, perfected and glorified and in "ORDER" as in our HEADLINE.

Every purpose that opposes this order and God's will must be rejected as "hogwash" inspired by the negative tools sent to provide contrast. Lies and errors do provide contrast by means of deception and ignorance. Devils have provided "adder's poison" (interpretations and opinions) as venom to church doctrines opposing God's purpose for each FAMILY member. Death is the spring board which launches each individual "upstairs" as he experiences in spirit form a personal "PASSOVER" and EXIT DUST (EXODUS) to the "promise land" of HEAVEN ... to receive the "perfection" phase of his education, Ecclesiastes 12:7; Hebrews 12:22-24; II Corinthians 5:1-8. No "star" fails to rise on TIME in his personal birth order according to his number when the Father calls him by his Heavenly name, Psalm 147:4; Isaiah 48:13; Romans 5:18; Daniel 12:1-3; Luke 8:35-36. Only devils experience everlasting contempt and shame. Because of lies men learned and passed on in each generation, Jesus was sent to "Comfort" the children regarding their suffering and fear of death.

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and ON THEIR FACES I SET MY SEAL: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God.

Ode of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice:

He needs to know the strengths and weaknesses of each child.  This is STEP-ONE of His “scientific” assize.  Once each offspring completes his given term on Earth (lifetime) facing devils, he is CALLED UP and the REPAIRS NEEDED are FIXED in STEP-TWO.  This happens in Paradise or “the Barn of Heaven”.  God calls this the “Perfection stage” where the children become the personalities He PLANNED, Hebrews 12:22-24.

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

No Earthly name or human name appears in the BOOK OF LIFE!  It is written in the language and tongue by which Father communicated with Mother Wisdom at the beginning.  No earthly languages or tongues existed back then. So only the names they agreed upon are written in it and this was done before any of us were created.  Humans on Earth having those names do RISE from their "bundles" (bodies) and the demons inside them.  In this manner Jesus REDEEMS ALL MEN and casts out all demonic prisoners!  We are waiting on the LAST ACT ... the REAPING of all men from planet Earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment