Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Father-God, Our Teacher


My Father, the Science Teacher

HEADLINE: "For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy and labor for my sole rule," Secrets XXXIII:8.
______________________________________________________________________

Our Father, God, is the FIRST SCIENCE TEACHER!  He created an "assize", or testing program to assess the quality of His "children" built by Mother Wisdom and birthed from Her womb.  Anyone who had a science class in the USA, knows about a "science experiment".  You have to create the test and control everything designed to happen in it to get a result.  A GOOD SCIENTIST not only designs the "experiment", but He controls every variable in it.  We just took a look at how Father CREATED AN OPPOSING FORCE, or an opponent, for our "exercise" purposes.  He created the family of devils TO BE THE ORIGIN AND RESOURCES FOR SIN and EVIL, the opposition to His nature.  But devils have taught men that "humans are sinners," too!  That LIE DOES NOT FLY with the Scientist-Teacher, who doubles as the Supreme Court Judge.  Everything God creates performs EXACTLY THE WAY HE WANTS IT TO.  The Scientist is also Supreme Judge, and devils cannot tell Him, "men are sinners" when He created devils to do that work.  From His Judicial Bench He previously declared in the Heavenly Court the following:

Enoch 10:8 And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men: [and cause them to go forth]: 15 And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end:

Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible, "The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it".

Romans 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. 13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed (God's spirit-DNA with His nature) remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night (demons) cometh, when no man can work.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Secrets of Enoch 30:15..I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?' 17 And I put sleep into him and he fell asleep. And I took from him a rib and created him 18 a wife, that death should come to him by his wife, and I took his last word and called her name mother, that is to say, Eva.

In God's education program, men are planted on Earth to undergo a MARRING PROCESS to test and highlight the strengths and weaknesses of each created product.  This is STEP-ONE.  The Great Scientist controls every aspect of His "exercise".  Before we were born, He wrote out in detail every evil event He wants each child to experience in his lifetime on Earth.  Each child has to go through each test level.  And devils are required to "bring it on"!  Life for man on Earth is like "running the gauntlet".  It is desirable to survive to the end of the run.

Devils have other ideas about taking advantage of God's process.  Babylon wanted to deceive her children into believing that she is a great power by how she overwhelms men.  Father-God rebuked her for that.

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: 9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. 10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. 11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know. 12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Psalms of Solomon 4(3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.

Odes of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace:

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

As you can see, your Father is not a sloppy Scientist, nor a negligent Teacher.  Every event that happens to you in your lifetime on Earth has been previously written down.  And the Teacher is "dwelling inside you" as you sojourn in the pit of hell with devils to make sure that you experience every nasty episode written for your role and script.  He also has to teach us about our bodies, how to walk, run, and dance, as well as how to reason and make right choices.  For every human being Psalms 23:4-5 applies:

Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. 5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Hosea 11:3 I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them. 4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.

Secrets of Enoch 50:1 I have put every man's work in writing and none born on earth can remain hidden nor his 2 works remain concealed. I see all things. Now therefore, my children, in patience and meekness spend the number of your days, that you inherit endless life. 3 Endure for the sake of the Lord every wound, every injury, every evil word and attack. 4 If ill-requitals befall you, return them not either to neighbour or enemy, because the Lord will return them for you and be your avenger on the day of great judgement, that there be no avenging here among men. 5 Whoever of you spends gold or silver for his brother's sake, he will receive ample treasure in the world to come. Injure not widows nor orphans nor strangers, lest God's wrath come upon you.

Because Father IS IN MEN managing our bouts with devils as they give us a negative "exercise", Jesus explained, "What we do or not do to any man, we do or not do it to God", our Father.  What Enoch advised his sons to do was sage advice!

As Human beings we do not go about every day thinking, "Now I must see what experiences Father has planned for me to endure in the next 24 hours".  We might however think, "What do devils have in store for me today? "  We see it as a wrestling match in which devils are eager to engage with us.  However, Father PLANNED the match because He needs to see how you perform.  If you fail, you are MARRED in that area and demons score a point against you.  As you live, you will get other chances to redeem your mistake and overcome it.  Otherwise that is one area Father notes for your "need to repair", when you enter STEP-TWO.  Jesus had to go against devils on the mount of temptation because he had to show mankind what we also must endure in our Earthly roles   In this life, your Scientist-Father is "exercising" His testing regimen written just for you with you.

From "Negative Chess, the Way God Plays it", GN, vol.3

"Concerning God's control of which devils and their human vessels are to reign, it is written, "that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth over it the basest of men (demons from Isaiah 28:1). He doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: NONE CAN STAY HIS HAND or say unto him, "What doest thou?", Daniel 4:17,35. Now consider how devils on the king of Assyria as "black-piece" kings tried to credit themselves with power for moving the people. "For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent; and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man. And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing or opened the mouth, or peeped" (because devils are invisible), Isaiah 10:13-14. But God will not allow even this much credit to go to devils when He is the Chess Master. He reproved those devils through the prophet  Isaiah 10:15,"Shall the ax boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself as if it were no wood." In Isaiah 10:16-20 God threatens those devils for crediting themselves and not acknowledging Him as the source of their power. King Nebuchadnezzar's demons got him in trouble by similar boastfulness until he learned that your Father controls MOVES OF THE BLACK PIECES ON THE WORLD CHESSBOARD!"

Why is this important?  It is because men are intimidated by demons.  They tremble at the mention of the word, "devil"!  They are afraid and say, "The devil has power"!  Well, GOD HAS POWER, and He allows devils to have a little bit of it in this STEP-ONE testing phase.  He will not allow them to credit themselves with what rightfully comes from Him.  You see what He did to the King of Assyria and Nebuchadnezzar!

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

So whatever happens to us in this life, we need to be cognizant that Father wrote out all the events we go through in the beginning before Mother Wisdom created us.  We are part of His massive PLAN that He has not finished working.  There are still infant spirits in the "chamber of stars", who still must be planted in human wombs on Earth.  The SON-SUNS are still being reaped daily.  TODAY (Heaven) has no calendar or clocks.  In Eternity, it is early AM. Now we need to take every event both good and evil as "coming from the Lord".  It is PRE-SCRIBED and part of our personal earthly-role and script.  We are still required to "love our human enemies; do good to them, not evil.  We must bless men who curse us and pray for (not against) those who despitefully use us and persecute us.  Why?  Because that is Father's nature, and "He is IN US to teach us" our true nature.  He is in each man because He will determine when and if we have mastered each lesson well.  You do not need "a telephone in your bosom" to talk to your Father/Teacher.  He is IN YOU simultaneously experiencing EXACTLY what you experience to the same degree.  All you have to do is "LEARN HOW TO TALK TO HIM"!

Jeremiah 29:13  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

You cannot fool God, neither can devils!  He knows exactly how much effort you put into your search!

Men like to say when they experience trouble, "The devil is busy and he is trying me"!  That is one perspective.  Now you understand that you are experiencing what is called for in your role and script written just for you!  How many of you acted parts or roles in school plays?  You performed exactly what is written for each scene and you acted what is called for in your role.  You spoke the words written in the script. no more and no less.  I am sure there was applause from the audience when the play was over.  But life is a VERY LONG PLAY that is still going on.  We have Family "numbers like the stars".  It has been going on since Adam's days.  And it's not over yet!  Will "the fat lady tune up and sing" soon?  She might be slim by the time this LONG PROCESS ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment