Saturday, February 23, 2019

Possessing YOUR STAR Heritage


Confused and Searching in the Wrong Place


Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

This is not about anything on planet Earth, because the Earth will be destroyed.

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

DESOLATE HERITAGES

Remember, Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you"!  Wake up people!  He is talking about the STARS and all that building material circling around as planetoids, comets and asteroids.  It is waiting to be put to use by wise and intelligent children.

(The STARS) And some of them are pretty wild.  NASA has described some of the environments from fly-by space missions.  There are ice giants, gas giants, and blazing infernos.  (Volcanic eruptions, sulfuric-acid rains, methane ice sheets, lightning storms, dust storms blowing so fast it would sheer the flesh off the body, mountains and cliffs so high and valleys so low that you can't imagine, fire burning everything everywhere, and cold so severe nothing living could exist there, also giant tornado-like whirl-winds like moving sandpaper).  That is some of the conditions Father expects us to "conquer" and "build into a habitable place".  That is why I told Him, "I'm not ready"!  We will all become like infants again, people!  We will need to learn what to do with our new angelic body.  We will have to learn a new language, directions, and navigation.  How do I fly?  Where will I go?  How do I move from one star to another in a different dimension?  I do not know any of those things, and I think my best place to be is in school!

2 Baruch 4:1 And the Lord said unto me: 'This city (earthly Jerusalem) shall be delivered up for a time, And the people shall be chastened during a time, And the world will not be given over to oblivion. 2 [Dost thou think that this is that city of which I said: "On the palms of My hands have I graven 3 thee"? This building now built in your midst is not that which is revealed with Me, that which was prepared beforehand here from the time when I took counsel to make Paradise, and showed it to Adam before he sinned, but when he transgressed the commandment it was removed from him, as 4 also Paradise. And after these things I showed it to My servant Abraham by night among the portions of the victims. And again also I showed it to Moses on Mount Sinai when I showed to him 6 the likeness of the tabernacle and all its vessels. And now, behold, it is preserved with Me, as also 7 Paradise. Go. therefore, and do as I command thee.'

The Jews failed to get the message.  Christians today are no better at understanding.  So Abraham wandered around Palestine looking for "a city whose builder and maker is God".  He did not find it because he was looking down and around in the wrong place rather than looking to the stars.  That "place not made by men's hands" is Paradise, which he could not imagine in his search. The true promise land is "the stars".  God told Abraham to "Look up if you can count the stars!  So shall your seed be, and all nations of the Earth shall be blessed in your seed". Abraham did not know that he was an ACTOR who was role-playing for God Himself.  Abraham did not know that he and his family were ACTING ROLES to teach Heaven and Earth about the BIGGER PICTURE.  "God's spirit-seed is ALL MEN", and He is "Father of all nations".  The offspring of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were role-playing, too.  They symbolized on the Earth-stage "all of mankind" including those born in all nations, since Father-God is the Creator-Father of all human beings, Matthew 23:9, Isaiah 45:9-12, Psalms 100:3.  At some point men have to learn how to open scriptural KEYS and apply what they reveal to real life.

We KNOW Abraham did not really "get" the BIGGER MESSAGE GOD was showing to him.  He started searching around on the ground in the land where he dwelt.  He could not find a "city built by God" and not by the hands of man.  Nevertheless God did give to Ezra, a Jewish priest, a more poignant picture of the City He was describing to Abraham and it almost blew his mind!

2 Esdras 10:23..(Ezra speaks to a woman in a vision) Worst of all, Zion, once sealed with God's 24 own seal, has forfeited its glory and is in the hands of our enemies. Then throw off your own heavy grief, and lay all your sorrows aside; may the Mighty God restore you to his favour, may the Most High give you rest and peace after your troubles!' 25 Suddenly, while I was still speaking to the woman, I saw her face begin to shine; her countenance flashed like lightning, and I shrank from her in 26 terror. While I wondered what this meant, she suddenly uttered a loud and 27 terrible cry, which shook the earth. I looked up and saw no longer a woman but a complete city, built on massive foundations. I cried aloud in terror, 28 'Where is the angel Uriel, who visited me before? It is his doing that I have fallen into this bewilderment, that all my hopes are shattered, and all my prayers in vain.' 29 I was still speaking when the angel appeared who had visited me before. 30 When he saw me lying in a dead faint, unconscious on the ground, he grasped me by my right hand, put strength into me, and raised me to my 31 feet. 'What is the matter?' he asked. 'Why are you overcome? What was it 32 that disturbed your mind and made you faint?' 'It was because you deserted me',

You know God likes to have fun teaching his children.  I could imagine those in the Heavenly Hosts at that time watching God and Uriel, the Archangel, dealing with Ezra! They probably got a big laugh out of this incident.  It made me chuckle, too, just thinking about the affect!  Poor Ezra was astonished beyond measure!  God can show you anything and make it REAL.  So Ezra got a chance to SEE A PORTION OF THE CITY that was described to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  The Holy City of God is not on Earth: the TRUE "promise land" is not down here.  The very first direction God gave Abraham is to "look up to the stars".  I imagine that he did that.  However, Abraham could not have imagined THAT (STARS) IS THE LAND THAT IS OURS FOREVER.  (There was no NASA sending exploratory craft to study them).  He was confused by the ground he was standing on because God promised him that, too.  There is a BIG CAVEAT that the Jews have not considered.  The entire planet Earth shall be burned and disappear out of space and the creations forever.  It is because Earth is part of a prison complex holding imprisoned devils.  When God destroys spiritual Egypt (this Earth) every bit of the planet will disappear in the fire.  This is necessary to help get rid of sin, the memory of sin and evil.

What God promised Abraham is a land that cannot be removed, a permanent heritage that lasts FOREVER.  You get that with the stars!  All of them are several hundred times larger than planet Earth.  Earth is so tiny that God could not put all the children on it at the same time.  Devils did not believe God when He told them He needed all the space they see for His Family, when all they saw are 26 beings in total.  So to show devils His entire Family, we have to pass through Earth in a series of generations.

2 Esdras 5:40.. you will not be able to find out my judgements or the ultimate purpose of the love I have promised to my people.' 41 I said, 'But surely, lord, your promise is to those who are alive at the end. What is to be the fate of those who lived before us, or of ourselves, or of those who come after us?' 42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.' 43 To this I replied, 'Could you not have made all men, past, present, and future, at one and the same time? Then you could have held your assize 44 with less delay.' But he answered, 'The creation may not go faster than the Creator, nor could the world support at the same time all those created to live on it.' 45 'But, my lord,' I said, 'you have told me that you will at one and the same time restore to life every creature you have made; how can that be? If it is going to be possible for all of them to be alive at the same time and for the world to support them all, then it could support all of them together 46 now.' 'Put your question in terms of a woman's womb', he replied. 'Say to a woman, "If you give birth to ten children, why do you do so at intervals? 47 Why not give birth to ten at one and the same time?" ' 'No , my lord, she 48 cannot do that,' I said; 'the births must take place at intervals.'

You need a "humongous" place to hold all the children God created at one time.  Wait until you see the place for the Family Reunion, the elegant Throne Room!  All the children will be there at their assigned tables as we celebrate "the Feast of Tabernacles", another descriptor for "Family Reunion".  I asked God to show me what we will look like in a photo.  I realize we are all lights, "like unto fire" from which all angels are created, Psalms 104:4.  He told me to take a look at NASA photos of the sun.  I thought about it and indeed that is EXACTLY how our family picture will look.  Our numbers are so MASSIVELY HUGE, that you cannot see us all up close.  Up close you will see the glorious children sitting at their assigned tables and you might want to wave at them! .To see us all in a single frame view it has to be a distance shot, like a NASA solar photo!

I wish the Jews all over the world, and Christians adhering to a "natural" understanding of the scriptures, would just LOOK UP AND SEE THE LAND THE LORD GOD HAS GIVEN US.  A STAR-SUN home is permanent.  It is yours forever.  Your TRUE name is on one of them! 

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

As God told Abraham, "So shall thy seed be", equal to the stars.  No one can take that "personal land" from you.  They are "desolate heritages" and they are empty right now.  When you get to your home-world, you may be stunned by what you see.  But YOU and your twin companion are EXPECTED to turn it into "a habitable place" that the entire Family might want to come and visit!  Remember what Moses and Joshua told the children of Israel to do to possess the land.  I also realize if Jesus calls my TRUE NAME, ready or not, "I'm out of here"!!  I hope you can understand why I said, "I'm not ready" to possess my "home-star" habitation.  I need to know the new math, new chemistry and understand spirit-world physics so I am competent to build and construct on my "star-home".  I can't even speak the language, nor read it and understand it!  The first thing I need to do after I rise is "go to school"!

As usual, I need some help getting you to understand what I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsa8itxNkV4

No comments:

Post a Comment