Saturday, January 2, 2016

YOU Are the Light of the World

YOU Are the Light of the World

The Record of God's PLAN FOR A FAMILY is revealed as a “blue-print” here:

Secrets of Enoch 29:1 Then it became evening, and then again morning, and it was the second day. The fiery Essence. And for all the heavenly troops I imaged the image and essence of fire, and my eye looked at the very hard, firm rock, and from the gleam of my eye the lightning received its wonderful 2 nature, which is both fire in water and water in fire, and one does not put out the other, nor does the one dry up the other, therefore the lightning is brighter than the sun, softer than water and 3 firmer than hard rock. And from the rock I cut off a great fire; and from the fire I created the orders of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

We all were "born together in One Day" in Heaven, the Great 4th Creation Day, from Mother Zion's belly.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Psalm 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her (womb): and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible (spirit) and from (clay) visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

The spirits of men are created in the likeness of God's face as described by Enoch as blazing fire.

Secrets of Enoch 22 1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible.  8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. 

Every offspring of God whether he is a tiny (seedling) resident in Father’s nursery awaiting placement in a clay womb on earth, or a human being facing the negativity from devils in their prison chamber on earth, he is powered by the fire of life from Creator-God.  A candle has a very small light when lit.  One can see only a very small area from the light of a single candle.  All men are born with at least one “talent” of light, the fire from Father’s face from whom we are created.  It is the purpose of devils in their prison chamber to snuff out that light before it gets a chance to grow and enlarge.  Therefore, whatever bit of wisdom each man has should not be hidden under a bed or placed in a closed closet.

Isaiah 50:11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

If you are a Christian and you follow Jesus’ advice, devils will persecute you and try to make certain that you live in fear.  Jesus said we must “take up your cross and follow me”.  Devils will make certain it is a double-cross that has led to persecution and death of many Christians down through the ages.

Fire does not and cannot destroy itself.  And since we are created from God’s own fire, it is ludicrous to think that fire (God) can and will destroy itself (My children).  But God will add to Himself as the rising SON-SUN enlarges building up into a full morning SON-SUN when all the children He created surround the Throne.  So God’s fire does not extinguish itself.  It INCREASES in volume as Jesus calls all God’s children Home to Paradise.  Human preachers under the influence of devils have been telling a plethora of lies on God saying, “He will destroy most of His children in hellfire with devils”.  The ninth Commandment says, “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor”.  How much worse do you think lying against your Father is?

2 Esdras 2:23 'When you find the dead unburied, mark them with the sign and commit them to the tomb; and then, when I cause the dead to rise, I will give you 24, 25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell.

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Now God is a Spirit and so are all His children.  Men are living spirits stuck in a clay envelope.  The above text is not about the clay container (human body), which MUST BE CIRCUMCISED AWAY to free the spirit to RISE AND FLY when called, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

Psalm 37:32 The wicked (demons) watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him (and “accuse him”). 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment (this includes stupid human preachers that devils control) thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Isaiah 57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. 17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. 19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Fire does not destroy itself.  It can only increase itself.  Neither does fire cast a shadow.  Instead its light obliterates darkness.  Another way of saying this is: God (fire) does not destroy His images (children).  He adds to His Family by drawing them to STAND BEFORE HIM at the Throne.  Neither does fire (Light) generate a shadow (demons).  Instead God will consume all darkness (demons) in the lake of fire.  Humans in general have their glorious faces turned off.  But God can TURN ON OUR LIGHT any time He pleases.  What He did to Moses is proof positive!

Exodus 34:29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

Matthew 17:1  And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 2  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:


All human beings are “children of light”.  We do not shine because we would react like Aaron and the Jews did when they saw Moses come down from the mountain.  Devils also would be too afraid to come near us and “test us”.  That is not why God put us down here.  Devils must DO THEIR JOB assigned to them (DO-EVIL).  That is how they got the name, “devil”.  They must force us to reveal our strengths, weaknesses, flaws, short-comings and breaking points in STEP-ONE, which SCIENTIST-Teacher, Father-God will correct in STEP TWO, our make-over process!  Jeremiah 18:1-6.  In Paradise He will wear His Potter’s cap and make us all over again and bind (SEAL) us in the New Covenant.  Therefore STEP-TWO is called “Perfection”, Hebrews 12:22-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment