Friday, December 25, 2015

Business Is Business

Business Is Business

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. 15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. 16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luke 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

Psalm 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. 9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. 10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Ecclesiastes 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

From the beginning Father PLANNED to send His firstborn Son down to the earth born in flesh and blood as a baby.  This child would grow up and become “the Lamb of God” as God’s ATONEMENT for all human sins.  This AGREEMENT is like all business contracts.  Both parties must agree to the terms specified in pact.  After Jesus does his part, Father will receive him and make him a King and a Priest forever after the Order of Melchizedek.  Father will sit him at His right hand and from there Jesus must call the family roll (from the Book of Life) and be the first to meet and greet ALL THE CHILDREN GOD CREATED by their TRUE NAMES. 

The numbers of children God created are “like the stars in multitude”, because they cannot be counted by men.  Devastating things happen on earth among men as he calls out these names.  We have learned that the status of mankind in Satan’s bottomless pit prison is remarkable.  Devils attack and possess the bodies of men as fast as they depart from their mother’s womb.  From that time onward other devils falling through solid matter bump into them and grab a strong hold as they fall into them.  This is how devils escape their fall and accumulate on human bodies.  Mankind is unaware of his dangerous circumstances and goes about living his life as usual.  Each man (wheat) becomes a “bundle” containing as many devils (tares) as are fortunate enough to grab and hold onto them.  When the angels saw this situation, they asked Father, “Do you want us to root them out and get rid of them”?  But Father replied, “No!  But (I really hate this part) LET THEM GROW TOGETHER UNTIL THE HARVEST!  Then gather the wheat (spirit children) into my barn (Paradise), but leave the tares behind to be burned with fire”.  All men are walking around on earth as “bundles” of one wheat blade, plus whatever numbers of demonic tares are in and on his body.  Men cannot see this!  They cannot feel them as weight!  And most men do not know this is the “status quo” of all mankind in Satan’s pit-prison.

Wonderful things happen on earth as Jesus calls the TRUE NAMES from his daily 24-hour list Father gives to him.  This is the official Family Roll call!  Now you will understand the prophecy Simeon spoke when he said, “Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel”.  Jesus’ voice is like a sickle and only the human being on earth with that name will be able to hear Jesus announce (call) his name from the Throne.  As he does this a two-fold resurrection occurs simultaneously.  You know them as the (1) first resurrection and the (2) second resurrection.  The living spirit of man flies up, up and away as Father draws that child to Paradise for STEP-TWO, but the demonic tares are expelled from the clay body which falls to the ground from which it came.  These devils are recycled into their curse of falling through all solid matter on earth.  This is what old Simeon was referring to in his prophecy about the “rising and falling of many in Israel”!  The stardust (clay) from which the bodies are formed also returns to dust and is recycled.  This is how Jesus casts out devils and “takes away the sins of the world”.

To understand how Jesus fulfills John’s prophecy that he will “take away the sins of the world”, we will have to use the Heavenly Court’s definition of sin, not man’s definition of sin, which is a description of sin ACTS or works.  From the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court we have the following definitions for SIN.

Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible
"The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it".

Enoch 10:8 And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel (the domonic scapegoat): to him ascribe all sin.'

From these two texts, we see that the Supreme Judge declares that “SIN IS A DEMON”!  So when Jesus calls a man’s TRUE NAME, there is a great fall out.  All devils (SINS) bundled with the man being called upward fall downward again into their pit-fall.  This is really how “Jesus takes away the sins of the world”, one name at a time, and one person at a time.  This is how Jesus casts out all devils from God’s temple (your body).

I know this may surprise many human beings who read this.  But as you know from the business world, they say, “business is business”.  Both the Father and the Son are bound by their contractual agreement on which they both signed off to fulfill every detail contained in it.  So the birth of Jesus Christ into flesh and blood has great impact and the death of Jesus on the cross has a greater impact.  The birth of Jesus brought one man into the world (bottomless pit-prison), but the death of Jesus signifies the removal of ALL MEN (from the pit) to Paradise as Jesus MUST CALL the names in the whole Family Roll!  The Father-Son Savior-Team will retrieve all the children Father created in the beginning.


2 Esdras 2:14 Call heaven, call earth, to witness: I have cancelled the evil and brought the good into being; for I am the Living One, says the Lord. 15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons; I have chosen you, says the Lord. 23 'When you find the dead unburied, mark them with the sign and commit them to the tomb; and then, when I cause the dead to rise, I will give you 24, 25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment