Sunday, December 20, 2015

God and "the BORG"

God and “The BORG”

God has ways of teaching us about our family structure and Heavenly domain that are “outside” of sacred scriptures.  “Star Trek” is the series source used to explain this.  BORG means to “be organized” or Bee Organization.  “The BORG” are a group of assimilated entities who are “made” from the best parts of conquered people.  They are part flesh or living matter and part machine.  When the BORG come into contact with known and unknown sentient species, they tell them, “You will be assimilated and your distinction will be added to our own”.  They inform them that, "Resistance is futile"!! Adding the best of conquered people to their structures makes all BORG become “one people”.  They hear one another’s thoughts and share one another’s perceptions.  The BORG social structure is headed by a BORG QUEEN who directs all the assimilated single members.  These form a “hive” similar to the bee-hive social structure.  The BORG do not respond as single individuals do.  They consider themselves to be a “collective”, and together they act as a single unit and collectively do the bidding of the hive queen who serves as the “brain” for the “collective”.   A single “drone” refers to himself as “we”.  The BORG ships travel in space in two popular configurations, the “BORG cube” and also the “BORG sphere”.

I am a “trekkie”, and when the sci-fi series finally showed us the “BORG queen”, the producers shocked us.  They showed us the living head, shoulders and spinal column of a woman being lowered into a mechanical body-suit which snapped the head and shoulders in place.  This woman then walked and acted as a normal person as she did her business in the movie.  Mother certainly is not like that.  Here is how God created our Mother. Consider the amoeba.  God simply split Himself into two parts, and one part was female.

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

The above is a reflection and depiction of how Mother Zion reigns in Heaven and on earth.  The moon and stars (mother and children) rule the night (time of darkness), Isaiah 60:1-2.  Mother reigns over all Her children.  I do not think of Mother Wisdom as “the queen of Heaven”, but that is EXACTLY Her position.  I see Her simply as “my Mom”.  It took some time for me to transpose my love for my earthly mother to Mother Wisdom.  My earthly mother was the first person in my immediate family to learn that God has a Wife.  She had a copy of the Apocrypha which she read.  God opened her eyes to see “light” about our TRUE Mother, who gave birth to us on the Great 4th Creation Day.  I realize that we must incorporate all truth as treasure of light into our growth and understanding.  So I prayed to God and asked Him teach me about His Wife and my TRUE MOTHER.  He did not disappoint me!  The moon is Her symbol and “the man in the moon” reflects the truth about our “spirit” origin.  In Proverbs chapter 8 and the Book of Wisdom, chapter 7, I discovered the way to talk with our Mother.  She is not far away.  In fact She is in us in the same way Father-God is in us.  Half of our spirit-DNA is a part of Her body.  Mother is composed of Her Body-form that those in Heaven see at the Throne …plus all the billions and billions of tiny parts of Her mass Father used to create each offspring in Her belly during the 4th Creation Day.  There is NO REASON to fear ACCEPTING WISDOM as your Mother. 

Mom is the first person children learn to recognize and trust.  No one can undo and modify the REALITY OF THE CREATION fixed by Father-GOD at the beginning.  So I cast aside my anxiety and fear resulting from IGNORANCE of the unknown.  I sought to communicate with this GLORIOUS LADY.  I learned that She was “in me” all the days of my life and leading me in paths of goodness and peace.  She spoke to me as “my conscience” and “my mind” in all things good.  All I had to do is “talk to Her”, and see Her as “a distinct person in my mind”.  I see Father-God as a person in my mind.  I had to learn to communicate directly to Him after overcoming my terror and fear of Him learned from reading the Bible.  “God is a terrible God” to demonic enemies riding our bodies in their prison-chamber.  By blindly reading the scriptures, devils turned God’s threatening words intended for them and made them seem to apply to us.  We believed their misuse of the scriptures.  Words of God specifically sent to demons do not apply to mankind.  God is love, and only GRACE, MERCY and FORGIVENESS is given to and for mankind.  I lost my fear of God since He actually is my life which I identify as “myself”.  Without Him, I can do nothing.  So I began to speak to Mother directly as I do with God.  She is happy that I had learned of Her existence, which remains a “secret unrevealed” to unlearned men who remain in spiritual darkness.  God also gave me Her daughters and my sisters above as guardian-assistants.  These “daughters of Wisdom” are called the Virtues of Heaven.  In the Book of Proverbs they are called “Her maidens”.  See chapters 8 and 9.  If you want to learn more about the glory of YOUR MOTHER, read Wisdom of Solomon chapter 7.

Now back to “the BORG” analogy.  Mother is the Queen of Her Household, (hive of Heaven).  Enoch saw Her allegory in vision as a Woman riding in Her chariot.  You can see Her Heavenly domain as a “CUBE” in the text below..

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Bees make honey and wisdom is compared to the sweetness of honey.  Bees live in a hive and they make and store honey in combs.  So you can see how the BORG CUBE reflects Heavenly reality as it reveals facts about our Mother and the Holy City.  Wisdom as “talents” is given to all of Father’s children at birth.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Proverbs 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? 2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. 3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. 4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man. 5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. 6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

The “Virtues” come to us as our “good conscience” to lead us in paths of peace and light.  They fight against evil spirits who instruct us in ways to do evil and get away with it.  Therefore to follow Wisdom, all men have to do is to reject evil ideas presented in our heads and to do what our good angels ask us to do.

Proverbs 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. 3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city, 4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. 6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

The BORG SPHERE also reflects upon the configuration of Heaven.  The Heavens are spheres with land masses inside.

Secrets of Enoch 27 1 And I commanded that there should be taken 2 from light and darkness, and I said: 'Be thick,' and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, 3 below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged it (sc. the water) like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its 4 heaven, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good. And I separated between light and between darkness, that is to say in the midst of the water hither and thither, and I said to the light, that it should be the day, and to the darkness, that it should be the night, and there was evening and there was morning the first day.

From these analogies you can see how the QUEEN can move about as a CUBE or a SPHERE.

Father is incorporating ALL MEN into ONE BODY of PEOPLE.  We will have the same testimony.  We will share our thoughts as “one” also.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

In death the spirits of men are REAPED from the clay soil (human body) and drawn up by Father-God into the “collective” FAMILY.  So when you think about it, you can see how God has used attributes about “the BORG” to reveal light about Mother Zion and Her domain of Heaven!

God created His Wife, Mother Wisdom as the “image of His goodness” and as female a counter-part.  She has breasts as Her name, El Shaddai reflects.

Wisdom of Solomon 7: 22 .. for I was taught by he whose skill made all things, wisdom. For in wisdom there is a spirit intelligent and holy, unique in its kind yet made up of many parts, subtle, free-moving, lucid, spotless, clear, 23 invulnerable, loving what is good, eager, unhindered, beneficent, kindly towards men, steadfast, unerring, touched by care, all-powerful, all-surveying, 24 and permeating all intelligent, pure, and delicate spirits. For wisdom moves more easily than motion itself, she pervades and permeates 25 all things because she is so pure. Like a fine mist she rises from the power of God, a pure effluence from the glory of the Almighty; so nothing defiled 26 can enter into her by stealth. She is the brightness that streams from everlasting light, the flawless mirror of the active power of God and the image 27 of his goodness. She is but one, yet can do everything; herself unchanging, she makes all things new; age after age she enters into holy souls, and makes 28 them God's friends and prophets, for nothing is acceptable to God but the 29 man who makes his home with wisdom. She is more radiant than the sun, and surpasses every constellation; compared with the light of day, she is found 30 excel; for day gives place to night, but against wisdom no evil can prevail.

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

The BORG increased their numbers by conquering and assimilating diverse species and making them part of their collective.  But Mother Zion gave birth to “all the children She and Father desired in one day”.  Since Father is a SCIENTIST and His testing and training protocol requires all the children to face devils in their prison.  This is to reveal our strengths and weaknesses for correction in STEP-TWO.  Mother Zion’s “collective” is increased by REAPING/ REDEMPTION of the spirits of men from (hell) STEP-ONE.

II Esdras 2:25... Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.'


So you see, we can use the “the BORG” analogy only as far as it is applicable.  I like this analogy because it helps us understand in a small way what spirit-life above is.  You will be able to communicate with anyone or everyone at any time.  No mobile phones are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment