Monday, January 25, 2016

Scientist God's Absolute Control

ABSOLUTE CONTROL by SCIENTIST GOD

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

We have stated emphatically that human life on planet earth in all generations of mankind is JUST A TEST.   It is devised by SCIENTIST GOD to expose the weaknesses of His newly created products (called children).  As a SCIENTIST, God planned and activated every aspect of His assize for each product in a face-off with NEGATIVE EVIL.  God is not only a Great Scientist, but He is absolutely BRILLIANT.  He PLANNED EVERY EVENT happening to each human being individually and collectively in our confrontation with evil forces.  There are no “surprises”!  This Creator-Scientist designed and programmed EACH DAY of human life for each man in this world.  He previously WROTE HUMAN HISTORY AS A VERY LONG PLAY!! This shows God’s ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING.

STEP-ONE

This is a face-off against NEGATIVE demonic “tools” to prove (test) the goodness of each “product”. 

1. Just how good is man?

2. How much EVIL can the GOOD in us withstand?
 
3. What is a man’s “breaking point”? 

This phase occurs in the bottomless-pit prison where the EVIL-TOOLS are confined.  The SCIENTIST needs to determine the strengths, weaknesses, tolerances, and breaking points of each child He made.  So He proposed “test” scenarios (life-episodes) with varying degrees of evil for each offspring sent down to the pit-prison where devils reside (hell).  God has ABSOLUTE CONTROL over ALL GOOD-EVIL events in His long running “experiment” happening on planet Earth.  You must SEE FATHER-GOD as the FIRST SCIENTIST, who has devised and controls a very long-term “experiment with EVIL”.  The purpose is to learn the extent of GOODNESS created in each offspring.  Here Creator-Father God reveals His PLAN as SCIENTIST-TEACHER.  It is STEP-ONE of His Scientific Method.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

II Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel (MANKIND) that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. (STEP-ONE) The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world (STEP-TWO) are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

The entrances to this world are designed by SCIENTIST-GOD to bring out the best and worst qualities, and to ascertain the tolerance levels of each tested product.  Every event men experience with evil down here was “tailor-made” by SCIENTIST GOD just for him.

Human History is A PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN PLAN

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world.

Secrets of Enoch 23:And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Ode of Solomon 7:10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

How can something be “continually fashioned” and yet not exist?  Father had what men call “blue prints” in mind, a PLAN!  This is how PLANNED PARENTHOOD began!

Proverbs 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

Clearly the First Scientist is both meticulous and “hands on” in His various tests PLANNED for each human product.  And when I say “HANDS ON”, I mean it!  He undergoes each evil event SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH EACH CHILD being pummeled by devils and men.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

No man can claim to be “alive” except under these conditions:  Father shares a tiny piece of Himself in you as you.  He shares with each man that man’s ability to think, sense, reason, grow, and to be “self-aware”.  One cannot be “a living man” except in this way.  This is the definition of being “sentient”!

The daily episodes in each man’s life and our interaction with devils are all PLANNED right down to the molecular level.  Father’s “hands on” and absolute control extends that far and that deep.  Father CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY for “The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship”.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Father-God, the Scientist/Teacher, controls and shares in every event that happens to each man on earth as he faces devils.  He CONTROLS ALL THE EVIL EVENTS that have happened in human history.

So that old Black slave-song, “Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen” is an expression of darkness from not knowing that Father was right there with the slaves simultaneously experiencing and regulating the abuse.  He doles out the amount of evil He lets devils do to us.  Any EVIL outside of what He “previously prescribed” will not be allowed to happen no matter how hard devils work to make it happen.  Father-God directs the steps of ALL HIS CHILDREN facing devils in their bottomless-pit prison through which the planet Earth orbits.  All evil experiences happening to men are “managed by the Scientist conducting the “exercise”.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches ...without me you can do nothing.

A man cannot breathe without God’s help!

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

We are considered “alive” because the Living One is breathing in us.  This is how we are “living souls”!  It is God sharing His life in us as us!!

So all the BOGUS GUESSING that men, clerics, churches, and religions have done trying to figure out “why we exist on planet Earth” and undergo brutal evil and wickedness from invisible enemies, is now finally exposed to be what it is.  It is a crap-shoot!! This life is a REQUIRED TEST PLANNED AND PREPARED FOR US by the First SCIENTIST.  He is conducting His long-running “experiment” as an “exercise”.  It cannot END until the SCIENTIST has put enough children through the pit to empty His nursery of infant spirits (chamber of stars) to satisfy His testing regimen.  Once all of the pertinent information is gathered concerning the tolerance levels of GOODNESS for each child is made, He can RE-MAKE US and PERFECT US by correcting our flaws and weaknesses.  This happens in Paradise or STEP-TWO.

Jeremiah 18:1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

But no man can go into STEP-TWO without experiencing STEP-ONE first!

II Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel (mankind the children of God) that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

Man’s experiences on planet Earth are “JUST A TEST” and nothing more!  This test with EVIL TOOLS is under strict management by the SCIENTIST Himself as He co-experiences simultaneously what each man experiences.  You can forget the BOGUS GUESS-WORK espoused by religionists and clerics to frighten you and get your money as they make a living off your FEAR!  “All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store”.  One always precedes two!!  Notice that the blessing is RESERVED FOR YOU!  It is Father’s GIFT to you!  No devil, no man, and no religion can take it away!!

The blessings in store.

Ode of Solomon 8:6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

Wisdom of Solomon 2:23... But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self;


Man is ROYAL!  We are created with “a golden, or silver spoon in our mouth”, that is, Father’s immortal spirit-DNA as both a heritage and birthright!  The real YOU (living spirit) cannot die, because YOU are a tiny piece of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment