Wednesday, October 28, 2015

We live our lives as a tale that is told.



“We Live Our Lives as A Tale That Is Told”

HEADLINE: Psalm 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

What would you think, if everything about your life was previously written and known before you were born?  Suppose your life and the lives of all men in every generation is just a long-running script and roles in an extremely long play?  And all we do in our lives is to follow the scripts and act out the scenes and our roles?  This may seem “unbelievable” to the very limited human mind steeped in IGNORANCE, but that is the very case for mankind.  We are all undergoing a carefully controlled STEP-ONE “exercise” in the bottomless-pit prison of devils that are employed by SCIENTIST-Creator-God to expose strengths and weaknesses of each human incarnation.  With this information known, the Great Clay Master “draws them up”to Paradise, where He remolds the “living spirits of men” into glorious, mature angels.  There they are “made perfect”.  No scientist, teacher, or playwright is smarter or wiser than God, who CONTROLS ABSOLUTELY EVERY EVENT HAPPENING IN OUR LIFE-DRAMA.  His authority and management covers everything that happens to each person in his designated time on the earth-stage.  No human being is RESPONSIBLE for anything that happens to him while he exists in “spiritual Egypt”.  Why? …. It is because God is living His life in us as us.  We can claim to be living sentient beings ONLY BECAUSE GOD IS SHARING HIS CONSCIOUS-LIFE with each offspring.  This knowledge may be a blow to your ego if you thought highly of yourself, and your hubris is great.  You need to face the truth about WHO YOU ARE and HOW YOU CAME TO EXIST!!  Collectively, the entire human population, all 7 billion of us, are “living cells” that constitute the BODY OF GOD as He walks around on planet earth.  God can and does have space (distance) between is body cells, and yet, we function as HIS BODY OF FLESH walking and dwelling on plant earth.

He did not plant us in the prison chamber of convict demons without a carefully thought-out PLAN and PURPOSE.  A role and script was written for each offspring in his generation and his term for facing the NEGATIVE influence of invisible demonic tools.  So put your EGO aside, and set aside your personal ARROGANCE.  You are not a free mortal agent exercising free-will and personal responsibility!  You are a child-product of SCIENTIST-CREATOR God.  You undergo the role and script He proposed for your NEGATIVE “exercise” with the invisible demonic “tools”.  This tryst is specifically designed just for you in STEP-ONE.  Your role and script that you act every day (things you say and do as events happen to you daily) WAS FULLY PLANNED and WRITTEN from the beginning.  This might be a STUNNING REVELATION that you are not responsible for what happens to you in your life.

Human life on earth as we interact with devils in their prison-house for our given term (lifetime) is PRE-WRITTEN by PLAYWRIGHT-SCIENTIST GOD in His deliberate and carefully choreographed LONG-TERM DRAMA.  SCIENTIST-GOD is responsible for everything, every event, and every script and role.

The TEACHER informed Enoch about the parameters of His assize at the very beginning of man’s “exercise” in the bottomless pit!  He told him that He has written scripts and roles for men in the revolving scenes occurring everywhere on earth.   Most men have acted roles in plays in our school days.  We know about the scripts that actors memorize and perform, and we follow and speak the words written for each scene.  You MUST SEE GOD as a GREAT SCIENTIST-PLAYWRIGHT, who has done this for each human product.  Enoch received this light from our Father-Teacher.

II Esdras 6:1. And He said to me, 'Think of the beginning of this earth: the gates of the world had not yet been set up; no winds 2 gathered and blew, no thunder pealed, no lightning flashed; the foundations 3 of paradise were not yet laid, nor were its fair flowers there to see; the powers that move the stars were not established, nor the countless hosts of 4 angels assembled, nor the vast tracts of air setup on high; the divisions of the firmaments had not received their names. Zion had not yet been chosen 5 as God's own footstool; the present age had not been planned; the schemes of its sinners had not yet been outlawed, nor had God's seal yet been set on 6 those who have stored up a treasure of fidelity. Then did I think my thought; and the whole world was created through me and through me alone. In the same way, through me and through me alone the end shall come.'

Here we see God explain that life in the bottomless pit as experienced by man is part of a BIGGER PLAN.  God explains further His reasoning here.

II Esdras 7:1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world (STEP-ONE) were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world (STEP-TWO in Paradise) are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

Even this circumstance is part of Father’s DESIGN PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN in His PLAY-BOOK(S)!

Secrets of Enoch 22:4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones. 11 And the Lord summoned one of his archangels by name Pravuil, whose knowledge was quicker in wisdom than the other archangels, who wrote all the deeds of the Lord; and the 12 Lord said to Pravuil: 'Bring out the books from my storehouses, and a reed of quick-writing, and give it to Enoch, and deliver to him the choice and comforting books out of thy hand.' 

Secrets of Enoch 23: And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations.

Each human incarnation in his designated generation is given a specific amount of good and evil to experience (wrestle with) in his stage role.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms of Solomon V:4 (3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

The amount of good and evil each man receives in his daily role has been PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN by SCIENTIST GOD IN HIS BOOKS as He manages the life of each child.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

A man has NO CHOICE, BUT TO EXPERIENCE THE GOOD-EVIL MIX WRITTEN for his life-role BY GOD.  After all, God is living each man’s life for him and with him by sharing his feelings and thoughts with that child.  There is no SELF-CONTROL attributable to man despite his personal hubris.  God is living as each man’s personal life, and HE IS DOING ALL THE WORKS we think we control.

Psalm 139:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.


Ode of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

This is a testimony to the reality that God is living in each man and sharing His conscious life with him.  He is leading us into the acts and scenarios written in the PLAY-BOOK for our specific roles.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in  them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Without the spirit of God in us as us, "we can do nothing"!

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

So instead of blaming men for the negative and evil decisions and actions made in their lives, we need to WAKE UP and credit the SCIENTIST-TEACHER, CREATOR-GOD for managing the PRE-WRITTEN ROLES and SCRIPTS in the PLAY that is all about YOU!  And, yes, there is good and evil experiences that He leads us into to determine each child's strengths, weaknesses, flaws, and failures for the FIX-UP that comes in STEP-TWO.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Forsake narrow, tunnel-vision, which cannot see the forest because of intense focus on the trees near them.  It is wise not to condemn and accuse men of sin, when the SCIENTIST, TEACHER, and PLAYWRIGHT GOD doing all the works both good and evil in man’s STEP-ONE “exercise”.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment